Well, Fuck it I'm going for it. Breaking up with a long term girlfriend (7 years)...

Well, Fuck it I'm going for it. Breaking up with a long term girlfriend (7 years). We live together until she can move out. Already feeling sad, even though I know it's for the best.

How gay is this going to be? Any tips from other people? What can I expect? What waves of emotions will I go through?

fuck the feels away friendo

she looks like some girl emily i used to know

y

I don't know brother I kind of feel like fucking the pain away, but I also don't really want to be involved in another relationship. I truly love this chick, I just don't think it's meant to be, 'man.

We have become more like friends, and less like a couple.

I truly love her man, but goddamn.

There's never any sex.

I recently went fucking broke and she won't help me out at all. I have a couple payments due for my car and insurance and she's just going to let the shit default, even though she has a good job. I just feel like she should help me, since we been together so long.

You miss the best parts about it so much that you forget the worst. That comes and goes and eventually you can focus on your life and not live for someone else. Unless you see her day to day, then it sucks dick and you'll want to move or some shit

naw, that's zaya

haha that's Scotty Mcreery, and Sadie Robertson, from duck dynasty you spic

I always had her back, no matter what. It breaks your heart, as gay as it sounds, when you find out that your partner won't help you out of a really tough spot, when they have the means to help out. Makes me feel alone.

Post a photo of her, so we can tell if you fucked up.

How long will that shit last?

I have a feeling it's going to be gay when I go on Facebook and see her on there.

You're the only sane person here.

Sadly, the looks don't really matter to me bro

For me it lasted like 8 years, then we tried again, and I realized I really wasn't that interested any more.

You're idealizing the past, not realizing the present.
That makes you stay.

That's what I feel like now, bro. Hell, I've honestly felt like that for years. Constantly reflecting on how things used to be.

lmao I know I am

I think you're missing the point.
They matter to us.

XD

it might not be that bad if you break it off. i was once in a position similar to you, long term gf, we lived together, we rarely ever had sex for the last year of our relationship, just kind of became good friends/roommates. eventually we kind of hit a point where we both agreed that we should split up. we moved out of the place we had together to different places, started seeing other people, all that shit. it was kind of weird, and kind of sad at first, but in the end we were both happier and we're still really good friends about 5 or 6 years later now. we don't hang out much, but i talk to her on the phone all the time, and we're there for each other when things get shitty. good luck dude.

It's because she's not real, hrs making things up, even the picture is of celebrities and not him

Thanks brother.

Another thing I worry about is her situation and shit. Like, I wonder what it's going to be like for her when she's living in a lonely ass apartment by herself.. just like me.

I don't feel comfortable posting my picture on here. Sorry.

Lol, after 7 years looks are an afterthought. Unless she became mega fat. My wife is naked 50% of the time and has a great body and I don't even look twice.

This is so true, lol.