we are the few, but the strong. Christian fellowship and discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7Ljtv2ESuE
strawpoll.me/11018508
enkivillage.com/the-difference-between-catholic-and-christian.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it easter ?

"You shouldnt have to read a thousand metaphors to know you shouldn't be a dick." Yes. Im agnostic

not yet Sup Forumsrethren

why do you choose to be agnostic?

can catholic fag join in?

btw who are you quoting?

if life is already determined, is there free will?

Of course! may I ask why choose Catholicism over Christianity? Adopted believes from family?

I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon.

>the few
>Christian
Pick one

Thanks user! keep posting

>why choose Catholicism over Christianity?

what??

Why choose to be a Satanist? why not just be a atheist or agnostic?

they have there differences!

I do not believe in god, but I do not hold it against those who do.

nah
every catholic is christian
but not all christian are catholic

We've all seen kingsman

The day is coming my brothers and sisters in Christ. There will be a need for a new crusades to fight the evil of this world

Oh hey, I'm a Christian! What are we talking about today, lads?

Pagan here. You guys are alright and I have more respect for you guys than any of the other monotheists out there. You Christians do a lot of good in the world and that makes me happy. Have a good night.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7Ljtv2ESuE

strawpoll.me/11018508

rahhhh its me the atheist raaaaaaaaaa

enkivillage.com/the-difference-between-catholic-and-christian.html

thank God for the crusades of 1095!

Led by whom against whom?
Like, I'd be fine going all "DEUS VULT" on ISIS, but I'd be less thrilled to, say, shoot up an abortion clinic.

well i think abortion should be an individual option and neither the Church or the government should interfere what is wrong or right about this.

i dont like gay marriage to be honest

Good night user

Why?

What's the significance of the blood of Christ?
Why do people "drink it"?
Why was he sacrificed?

Just curious

The true enemy of Christianity is Islam.They are a threat not only to Christians, but all of the civilized world.

All prices are paid in blood, in the case of our Lord the price was our sin

bump

Suck my dick, cucktholicism isn't worth the sweat off my pagan ass!

Pretty based, though I disagree with the gay marriage bit. I see no harm in them marrying, and in general I side with allowing more freedom, ergo, allowing it.
But it's not really a big issue for me.

>What's the significance of the blood of Christ?
It's symbolic of the last Supper of Christ, and the ensuing Passion. In recent years it has been a sort of unifying thing, as all Christians participate in Communion.

>Why do people "drink it"?
Jesus told us to.

>Why was he sacrificed?
Well, different Christians will tell you different things. I say he died as to stay sinless, as his continued preaching would certainly end in violence, and he didn't want to be responsible for that. He also used it as a sending off point, a beginning of the Church with him as a spiritual leader instead of a physical one.

beautiful

Jehovah and Allah are the same as our God, the God of Abraham. We just worship him differently.

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9) .

"Jesus answered and said to him, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God'" (John 3:3).

God & Allah are not the same. God would never condone some pedophile, murderer, rapist & thief like Muhammad be his prophet.

>The true enemy of Christianity is Islam.
IDK, I'd say it's probably Fundamentalism; Islamic, Christian, Hindu, or whatever.
The words in the book is not the message; and too many people lose Christ's message of love and tolerance in their endless nitpicking of perceived "sins".

the few on Sup Forums you shit tard

Well, obviously we're right about God and they're wrong (or, rather, we're "more right" and they are "less right"), but they are still attempting to worship the same God. Even if they are backwards in their attempts.

strong? I'm yet to meet anyone more finicky and hysterical than a christian

look at this nigger trying to make a science out of religion

Science was born out of religion.
Cogito ergo sum, bitch.

Eggsy get the hell out of here

>Btw best scene of the movie

do you really expect anyone besides yourself to read that?

Legit satanist. I legit hate everything god is and stands for. I actually pray the rapture comes and when it does heaven will fall and humans will exist. Our existence doest need an almighty power who rules over us and we follow they're command, we live under his mercy. But mighty Satan will rise with his army and heaven shall fall.

The great comedian Bo Burnham from the special 'what' on Netflix. Check him out. Only guy who's funny to me anymore

Muhammad said it was bad to hurt a fucking plant, what makes you think he supports terrorism in the name of Islam

you really think Satan loves you? hes just using you. Satan is the first liar. Satans the master of deceitfulness. He hates humans and he has said so himself, Satan hates you

Do you feel Jesus. He's inside you. Whispering in your ear.

Say my name bitch
>He is inside you

Cradle Catholic here. It's nice to meet others here

How would you know. Satan was an angel banished from heaven forced to live in a firery pit for all eternity. For what? Because god rules this universe like a dictator. We are his pawn. The Bible was written generations apart, people got the devil a bad wrap because god is an asshole who forces people to follow his specific beliefs.

Temptation is easy to fall into. I will pray that you will find the light.

Jesus was a nice guy, though.

Actions speak lowder than words. There is no record of Jesus abusing children.

What temptation is there. God is a fucking asshole who controls people's lives and forces them how he wants them to see it. The whole religion concept is flawed. It's pretty much saying, hey were a bunch of fucking humans. We could live in a paradise but a fucking chick ate an apple and now we can only do it if we live a Christian life and die. Fuck that.

If you want to sin all your life that's honestly your choice. Jesus will always be there to forgive you if you decide to do the right thing and repent.

Just because he was a nice guy doesn't mean shit. You would rather focus your life on pages on a book about people who lived in prerecorded times? That shit isn't relevant you have no idea from what actually happened to what did.

There was a lost chapter of the Bible he had an illegitimate child and brought clay figures to life. But since it's is considered blasphemy I guess that stuff never get brought up.

But that's the thing. There are no sins. As human we are beautiful creatures that control a huge vast world. We have so much potential we don't even know. You guys aren't using any logical evidence, we can do anything. We aren't flawed.

But do Christians use the segment in their worship? Jesus was resolved of all our sins on the cross. Anyone who accepts pedophilia as ok in their worship is deplorable.

Amen.

>2016
>not worshiping the sun
stay in school kiddos

Show me in the Bible where it says pedophilia is bad. Go ahead, it's why priests touch little boys user.

How would you recommend maintaining a state and controlling serfs in times of uncertainty? I am working class but I know my place and I know that others above me, with my support, will improve the community.

top tip
the jewish religion started as Aten worshipers in egypt
Aten was also known as Ra

>believing the jews made anything
definitely stay in school

By being human. Us people are organized. I don't kill people because alot of of people will get me. Being so closed minded and thinking scriptures from the first century is the glue that holds this universe together is utter Bullock's. The dark ages happened because we used the Bible to lead our everyday lives and look how well they turned out. Being g human isn't just about during everyday, it's about doing whatever the fuck you want and how you get there.

think before you post
Ra/Aten worshipers become jews
christianity splits from jews
thus the origin of christianity is sungod worship