This album is so beautiful. I think critics start to understand the blindness they were in when bashing it...

This album is so beautiful. I think critics start to understand the blindness they were in when bashing it, and I think they will learn to appreciate it even more and more as time passes by.

Please continue to make music Kanye (and Chance)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q604eed4ad0
complex.com/music/2016/11/kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-fan-rework
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inlove TLOP. It's a shit album filled with lots and lots of tiny moments that are amazing.

i never got the criticism that the album sounds inconsistent. it all feels very samey to me.

They don't understand that the chaos is the concept of this album, Complete deconstructuon, Kanye doesn't even raps anymore, mainly mumbles or yells. Everything is around this mess, intentionally.

It's glorious.

Waves is one of Kanye's best songs of all time

but it doesnt sound chaotic at all. its sounds like very safe gospel-sampling hip-hop

that's true

I think it's truly a piece of art, like most of Kanye's albums. Honestly there's just something so good and different about it that I can't put into words (as gay as that sounds lmao)

WHERE WAS MY PROMISED DAVID BANNER GOSPEL ALBUM?!

For that & for that alone, plop.

this album would be a 10/10 without 30 hours

I underrated this song for a long time, still not best on album tho

No, that was Yeezus.

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

>30 hours
Thas my favorite song from the album.

I like how a lot of songs end in weird ways, like Feedback 4 ending with that (I know it's not the right word, but I can't think of any other) tape loop repeating over and over into infinium, or the really nature-y sounding ending to Wolves. Feedback ends in some pretty interesting vocal distortions. A lot of the 'sounds' on the album are what really makes me love it. TLOP is a very divisive album, because it's hard to perceive certain tracks in the same way others will, for example, some people might think FML is whiny whilst others will thinks it's a tearjerker

sorry to hear

yeezus is not messy at all what you saying?

THIS ISNT MESSI?
youtube.com/watch?v=q604eed4ad0

mine too man

how could you call that messi? immaculate

>TLOP draws deserved criticism for sounding half-baked and inconsistent
>"B-but it's SUPPOSED to be an incoherent mess of an album!"

Kanye stans, every fucking time.

>ganye circlejerk

there is nothing more embarrassingly plebeian on Sup Forums

fucking """edgy""" teenagers

but 30 hours is godtier

>ganye

An intentional mess is still a mess. It wasn't a bad album but I think the concept could have been executed better.

pathetic

>DUDE IT'S BAD ON PURPOSE LMAO
You sicken me

Pablo is pretty good, however Life of Paul is much better. It's actually pretty sad the original album is not this good, because the remake pretty much only uses assets from the original minus some live stuff. Kanye made a masterpiece but he stopped half way.

That edit was just as shit as the original record, he just stretches out the samples.

i've only listened to the remix of famous.

the long samples fuckincg suck

couldn't listen to it more than twice because of the horrible mixing

30 hours is one of the few good songs

I think it was Kanye that said he considers his albums paintings. Pablo is basically his abstract Jackson Pollock painting where he just throws paint all over the canvas in a fit of hysteria and hopes it comes out as good as expected. And like a Jackson Pollock, many will deride it as just being randomly thrown together with no skill or effort and many will consider it an incredible work of art.

>Still shilling this

Why? Longer samples and a rearranging of the track list doesn't make it any better

The samples help the pacing of the album considerably. They're excellent for setting an atmosphere and breaking the otherwise frantic and haphazard pace of the album. The Life of Paul revamps the structure and form of the album more than anything else.

Famous is probably the worst one on the entire album, only because the long sample before the "bom bom bilam" part completely kills the pace of the song. Check out the Highlights remake, I consider that to be the best moment on Paul.

I can tell that you're the redditor that made that piece of shit and thought you were being artistic for doing so.

The pacing is much better, the album in general is more cohesive, the samples smooth transitions between tracks and provide some breathing room. Structurally Paul is vastly superior to Pablo. I will agree that it's far too long. An hour and 40 minutes is way too fucking long.

>like an album
>articulately explain why I prefer it to the original
>LOL U MUST HAVE MADE IT

Congratulations, you've found a way to use my anonymity to completely discredit my subjective opinion. What a wise young gentlemen!

It's the same fucking album just with longer samples Jesus Christ.

Half the album is worse than 30 hours.

No it's not. You're just proving you haven't even listened to it and even then you're ignoring the reason the extended samples are there in the first place. They aren't longer just to be longer.

I don't have to listen to it when I can just read the changes

complex.com/music/2016/11/kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-fan-rework

Sorry but extended samples and two tracks doesn't warrant a listen

>no one is talking about Real Friends when it's the only good song on the album