Sup guys...

Sup guys, its your future party and overdose an hero! For those who are unsure of what I'm talking about: I will be having a party with hookers and drugs over a several day period of time before becoming an hero via an OD (heroin, cocaine, xanax and alcohol) on cam the final day.

I said yesterday that I would attempt to have the stream up tonight, but unfortunately I am not prepared to do that at this moment. I was able to deposit my check today (~$50k). I had forgotten about the banks less cash received policy. I originally wanted to grab a $2,000 chunk but forgot that in order to do so, the money must already be in my account (besides the first $100). I did grab the $100 in cash, but its not enough to do everything I need to do. Before beginning the stream I must buy a phone, laptop, some drugs and alcohol to start, a hooker or 2 and a hotel room.

The check should clear by midnight tonight (8/19/2016 - 12am). I plan to begin my set-up shortly after.

The first night/day will be relatively small with my good friend and I chilling and getting fucked up, bringing some sluts back and attempting to plan what kind of debauchery we should get into for the next couple days. The party will only become larger and more wild after that.

Can't wait to see you all in the stream!

Just waiting for it to clear.

sounds like my kind of party. and exactly how i plan to go out when my insurance settlement finalizes early next year.

Nice man. Yeah, it's weird that I'm actually excited to go out. My life has been a hot mess for the past 10 years and now I have the opportunity to end it having a blast. Be sure to join the stream for all of the fun, and if you live in the North East, you may be able to come IRL. More details will come later.

everything is bullshit. we are one. hope god doesn't actually kill you like he states he will in this thread, but that's coming from someone he didn't kill. instead killed my character, and now i just go on we are one adventures and fuck with egos who think they're actually in control.

whats heroin like Sup Forumsrother

i can read minds lol. not. but i can play the role of some crazy ass mind reader in someones bullshit life.

if it's really close to nyc i'd come, but anything beyond $10 in fares would be too much less heroin i could buy.

It's funny, if you had done mushrooms instead of heroin you could have done something with your life instead of waste it.

/thread

Also kek'd

Topkek

It's like coming in from outside on a cold winter day to sit by the fire, sip cocoa and receive the most perfect blowjob of your life from the girl of your dreams.

But seriously, it feels like a warm orgasm that starts in your chest and expands outward.

It's in Philadelphia so pretty damn fucking close. I can probably help arrange transportation should you truly be interested and if I decide to open up the party to Sup Forumstards (which will probably happen).

what platform or website or whatever the fuck will you be streaming on?

Junkie here. WA unfortunately or id come say hi.

How did you come upon $50k?

bump.

I did mushrooms years ago and had a terrible trip which triggered an underlying anxiety disorder. I become constantly on edge and prone to horrible panic attacks. While not completely to blame, the resulting anxiety from the shroom trip eventually lead me to abuse alcohol to relieve the stress. My alcoholism evolved into a heroin addiction and lead me down a path where I destroyed everything I loved.

I wish I was making this up, but it's true. Ironic how you mentioned mushrooms in this context. I don't blame the mushrooms for my current problems, but if I had not tripped, I might not have crippling anxiety today.

thats kinda a pain.. im in hoboken.. NJT to trenton to connect to SEPTA... if your rich ass is going to supply the speedballs it might be a fun time

wheres this party at

i can find my way to PA if you open it up. sounds like a hell of a party.

Not sure yet, I'll take recommendations if you've got any. I need something that won't shut me down for using hard drugs on stream.

Dumped one of my retirement savings accounts (401k). Figured it'd be enough to get the job done.

Wait a minute wait a minute, if you want to an super hero, overdose on atropine.

No man, don't end it all. Especially on stream. Its fucked up. I know lots of the world is shit, but you sometimes just gotta find the good in life. Even if you don't listen to me, have a blast with that last party man.

It will be at a hotel in Philly.

I will be supplying all the drugs and booze. Can probably supply transportation. The only thing I need to leave room for is money to assist my family in taking care of my remains, and also paying them "reparations" for the years of draining their money because of my fuck ups.

shit idk, only streaming services i ever knew of were twitch and azubu, pretty sure neither of those would be good.

Time frame? I'm fucking down

You'll probably accidently OD first day. Faggot.

damn, my brother is like one semester away from being a licensed mortician. be a hell of a show to see the shit shape your body will be in after this

well sign me up then. can bring clean needles, the nice people here will give me 500 at once for free, don't know what the limits are in philly.

OP IS A PUSSY

OP, op, op, op. Seriously, my friend, you are choosing a cowardly way to overdose. If you want to be an hero, overdose on something like benadryl. Any strong anticholinergic.

It. Will. Make. You. Crazy. before you die.

You've done mushrooms, you've done acid, you've done salvia, you've done DMT. All the while you knew what you were seeing wasn't real that it was all distortions of your vision or your perception of your body. Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, anticholinergics will give you true hallucinations. You will be having conversations with people who aren't there. You will see things and think they are real. You might smoke cigarettes that aren't even in your hands.

If you wanna be hardcore about it, do this.

Buy me a plane ticket and I'll come party with you.

>invite Sup Forumsfags to my own suicide
>expect my body to be found in a non-sodomised state

shrooms are satans creation too

why you ending it man? why have the last 10 years been so bad? you seek any treatment/help?

I'm in Philly lemme know if you need anything!!! I'll make cookies for all the strippers

careful building that tolerance
by the time the last day comes you'll be having to use a turkey baster to get enough in your arm

What will your friend do once you are gone?

can you hook me up with some money bro? I need a new ride walking in rural ass country cow pie poop ville sure does suck ass.

heroin is sooooooo nice. where and when? I'm a coming. kicked the shit myself but this sounds like fun! you want me to bring the coke? it's only fair

You should try atropine. or scopolamine.

it's harder to od than you think. for an experienced user that is. unless you nail a hot shot. then...good night op

maybe I will user. maybe I will.
I'm soooooo close to PA I can taste it. LOOOOVE the way that sweet sweet horse tastes and the way it courses through your veins. Awww man! I'm gonna relapse!

OP is, judging from the post, going to be using IV coke, and/or multiple downers... it's not hard to OD like that. that only time it's hard to OD is on opiates alone when you have significant tolerance. one time i injected 2400mg of oxycodone within 12 hours and didn't even pass out, because i had a 800mg/day habit,

you're an opiate god user. where have you been all my damn drug addicted life? I started out using oxycodone. until the local supply dried up. then I made my way onto the horse. such an expensive habit. but I still seemed to have more money and more of a life back then. well... a different life

Psychedelics won't cause injury with normal use, but it will reveal any mental flaws you may already have.

Know your source
Know yourself
Know your substance

Find a datura plant. I guarantee you can find one somewhere where you live. They grow in most all states. Make a strong tea from the leaves and the seeds.

If you're having withdrawals, do this and you'll forget all about your withdrawals HA-HA!

Same. Acid 25 years ago, massive hit because I was young and stupid. Did 6 tabs in one go. Ended up on Dante's Inferno spiraling down. Tried triptamines since and every time I get the same shit. But my day to day life is now plagued by imaginary monsters and devils. I try to manage it by telling myself everything is just in my head but a lot of the time I find that more difficult to believe than the demons.

yeah. I know a few people who took a trip and never came back

well I have methadone for that. If I ever went and used again it would be something epic like OP here. There are way worse ways to go than to push the plunger

I think they're they origin of religion or spirituality. I saw the ancient cave paintings in (Lascuex??) Frace- took one look and know it was a painting of a psychedelic vision...it's the exact same image I paint while I was tripping- 15,000 years later.

You shopped that balance. I'm going to need you routing number to clarify.

lived the life back in the day. pill mills in florida, if you'd been around i could have gotten you loads of basically free oxy (doctor/paperwork scam sponsorship).
i'm a bit calmer now since i moved up north... just stick to a mostly legit life and 1-2 buns a day, but won't miss a wild party should the opportunity come along.
also don't tell too many people your plans to OD.. most people won't even show up, because a dead body means talking to the cops.

Lascaux cave paintings

Lascaux cave paintings user.

I'm talking about something that will make you forget literally everything. I mean, at this point I'm just extolling the greatness of deliriants but.....Everyone should go into a full blown, drug induced delirium at some point in their lives.

But for real though, if you're having withdrawals this will make you forget about them. Entirely. It will make you forget about everything. You might not even move. You might just stand or sit there. Try 500 mg of diphenhydramine or 500 mg doxylamine (that's if you want to go balls to the walls)

well got the husband and kids now. but there's always that just in case. I kinda feel better knowing that there's always a way out that doesn't involve shooting myself etc

Thanks, was just being lazy and didn't look it up.

But anyone that's done shrooms can take 1 look at those 15,000 year old paintings and know exactly what was going on.

Louisianian here, I would definately come to philly for this.

Agreed.

Hey, bruh how you doin? you done got hrt what this damn flood done did? i be over in livingston and sheeit.

if you're serious can i film it and do a short documentary on it? gimmie an email address i will pay my own way, do not want your money

I've been usin junk for over 10 years now and the only time I ever od'd is when I speedbaLled, so Op would have a hard time on just b

Nah, im an hour from Baton Rouge. My property never floods lol, its a little bad down the street though.

Whats good user?

I'm a squid but I'd be a kid for this

Shit op. If you weren't 7hours away I'd totally be down.

Oh damn you right in the flood, how you make out ?

might be cool.. see if you can score some Narcan...
Bring him back like in Pulp Fiction... this could be E P I C

OP when you gonna stream nigger ?

When's your little shindig ?

nice, nigga, glad to hear it. it's all good for me and my crew, yo, we done got outta dere and went up to monroe before it got too bad. my baby momma done told me needed to leave and i thought she was crazy but damn im lucky
me and baby momma just got up and left a few days before all this shit went down.

man, shit's bad down there yo. imma bring all my old clothes n shit and bring it to st vincent du paul in br and give the rest to my peeps in livingston.

lmao this made me laugh so hard, im actually starting to believe this isnt a troll post

you dope sick or you aight ?

I can also help with your streaming stuff i will bring a cpu and cameras and all that stuff

Lol op wants to enjoy his ride into death, not have a horrifying delirium hell ride where he cant have fun. Jesus christ do you retards not know how to read? Nobody wants to feel like theyre dying before they die. That's such a fucking waste.

oh nah nigga i dont touch the stuff, i just smoke on purp. we all aight

Ive tripped my nuts off on many psychs and i still love brown, so fuck off

yea dude just want to bang speedballs and fuck hookers then OD, this dudes talking about 500mg of BENADRYL

hmm.. i have narcan

(they give it out free in nyc)

should probably bring it if i go. probably wouldn't revive OP unless he gets that last minute regret between pushing in the needle and actually losing consciousness

>>heroin, cocaine, xanax and alcohol

Are you retarded?
Why the fuck would you mix in a stimulant if you're trying to off yourself? What you need partially cross-tolerant drugs in the same class of substances. You're on the right track with Xanax and booze. If you're sure about cashing out, ditch the blow and get yourself some fentanyl to mix with the dark.

If you're just planning on using the coke to level out all of the depressants and yo-yo while you're partying, you should just step your game up and get some clear.

Source: I can't wait to quite my job as a drug counselor; holy shit.

I want to experience death to it's fullest extent, sir. I will stare death in his face before he takes me. When I am on my death bed, I will request one whole gram of benadryl

you must be black lol.

if op is serious i will try to make the drive out to philly, this party could be LEGENDARY

yes, speedballs never lead to ODs because one balances out the other.

damn.

>Actually believes you wont OD cause there is coke in there

Yea... why are you a drug counselor ?

Jeeeeeeeezzuuuuss! And here I was thinking that my 300mg/day habit was a biggin'..

You know Op, I can't tell you bro that I approve of your final ride. . But your ride out, sounds live, I'm not gonna bs you. If you're going to pay for some company, go for beautiful women like from XMen first Class. Not a bunch of skeezers with mystery bruises all over their arms and legs.. you know the type.
Are you a heroin user? Or first timer? Say keep the party going with barbiturates most of the time so you can be happy bro. And not too much alcohol. I don't know about you, but when I drink I dwell on my problems and you my friend, don't need to dwell. You're preparing to bridge the grap.
Godspeed my friend.
>Take your protein pills, and put your helmet on.

pfft that's 10 blues, i had to shoot that much just to not be sick for 6 hours at one point.

this was at the height of the mills in FL... most people knew the trick of going to multiple doctors, but the serious people knew one other key detail: the unscrupulous mill-type places accepted transfer patients who brought their records themselves, and did not verify the records. therefore if you could forge medical records, you could show up at a doctor with paperwork showing you were *already on* up to 5 80s and 7 30s and 3 bars a day, and they'd continue your "current" dosage
do that at 5 different doctors, and you could wind up with quite the insane habit.

i cold turkeyed from that in jail once though, holy shit do people not know just how bad withdrawal can get.

Philly what's good brother

I'd respect that if you were hallucinating from staying awake for days and not eating until you died. Otherwise that's the gayest death ever. "He posted on Sup Forums about how he was going to od on benadryl" Might as well try killing yourself with water. That's much harder and you'd be a water legend. Also, one gram of benadryl is like 2 benadryl pills. That's below a recommended dose on the box.

It's obviously possible because your body metabolizes different drugs at different speeds, ie doing rails during a night of heavy drinking and suddenly being super shit faced on the drive home because the coke is already spent but the alcohol is still kicking.
The point is that if he wants to actually be sure that he'll go, he needs to not add a CNS stimulant into the mix. ODing on depressants doesn't kill you because your heart stops beating (which is where speedballs hit you hardest and where most people run into trouble. Spoiler alert, that's a pretty fucking terrifying way to go). You die from respiratory depression long before your heart quits with opiates/barbs/benzos. To ensure that, you need to not introduce substances that will potentially give your breathing a lift while you're unconscious.

If you wanna be sure, just fix yourself a hot shot of China White. It'll be quick.

Uh, dude, benadryl is dosed in 25 mg. One of those little pink pills is 25 mg. 1000 mg is is 40 of those pink pills. Besides, those won't be to make me over dose. Those will be so that while I'm dying of whatever disease I'll also go batshit insane.

I believe the point was he wanted to party like this world has yet seen for a couple of days, THEN OD.

Not "Hey guys! Lets party!" and then falls to the floor.

Mixing benzos in will make it a sure deal.... Also I feel bad those bags look light, we should just go kenso and get fat bags that pack a fucking punch

I think we found the biggest idiot on Sup Forums.
One pill is usually 25mg dude.
Also mad respect OP.
Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junky.
Strung out in Heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

Like suppose I get lung cancer. If the doctor tells me I have a week left to live, I'll be taking 40 benadryls (again that's 1000 miligrams-one gram) every day.

Man... I don't even wanna THINK about how totally Hellatious i must've been to Cold Turkey off THAT massive of a regimen... FUUUUUUC.....!

Dude your a fuckin looney toon with your Benadryl shit.

>Benadryl

Start a real drug addiction jesus christ

this

fuck off benadryl fag

Get over your need for chemical comfort and give yourself some chemical masochism. You're not just limited to benadryl, get your hands on some scopolamine or atropine. If you want to actually hallucinate from a drug, to actually see things that aren't there and believe they're real, use an anticholinergic.

If I have one week left to live from cancer, I'm going to be in an anticholinergic delerium the whole time.

Mixed with meth too...

I do drugs to feel better.....

nice trips

but seriously, your a goddamn whackadoo