Hey Sup Forums psychologist in the making here, come here, take a seat user tell me what's troubling you?

Hey Sup Forums psychologist in the making here, come here, take a seat user tell me what's troubling you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drug dealers looking for me for their money, born in 92 family doesn't understand me. Have to live a fake life in front of other family, kinda wanna die.

I feel like I'm an empty husk. I just exist.

Can't sleep. Help me doc

i think my GF its pregnat

Your family knows you're doing drugs user? Maybe that's a probable cause for the masks you put on for them

Significant other doesn't want to fuck as much

I can't decide if I want to stay with my high maintenance girlfriend. I don't really have a good argument to give her if I break it off

For how long has it been like this user? Wild guess you're very routinary man.
Fap, go out and take deep sync breaths with your favourite music or maybe try some delta soundwaves (search on youtube) to help you sleep.
Shieeet, don't make assumtions user. Maybe it's just a psychosomatic thing.

Not OP, but always a no.

Borderline personality disorder, have fun dealing with us.

maybe...pleas be a psychosomatic thing...

tnx anonctor...

What are you doing exactly to get the s u c c user? Effort always gets you the pussi.
Is she blocking you off from the things you wanna do, or does she motivates you towards your goals? Think about why does it feel like such a burden to you.

Just got done with undergrad about to start at prestigious school for grad but feel empty because I had no time to myself this summer to process anything that's been going on

i dont really go out anymore, my friends ask me to hang out but i would just rather stay at home because i know it will be more fun

40 yo, still dont know what to do with my life, everything is so fuckin easy...

I'm only attracted to girls who are unavailable or can't stand me, like when a girl shows intrest, its a turn off

Pls help

It's 2AM and college move in day is in 6 hours. I'm more nervous Han I've ever been in my life, I'm horrible socially and never got along well with other people my age, I'm also beginning to doubt whether or not I'll be able to keep up with the class work; I think this is the end of the road for me

You can go through most of college without making any friends user trust me I did it

I get overwhelming feelings of negative self image randomly and I think that everything people say in that time period are direct or indirect digs at me.

Also I get angry randomly for nothing that isnt a minor inconvenience. Advice on how to overcome?

It's what I'll do for a living, I gotta take fun in it user. Borderline>Antisocial
Yes user, stay positive. Don't know the context but from personal experience I can recommend you the following, ask the universe or whatever you believe in to give you some more time let you be a father, and prepare your mentality of an alpha that you'll be ok no matter what. Oh and I'm sure you'll never forget the condom from now on.

That's honestly pretty encouraging; thanks man

I'm in a relationship that I'm not sure about. I want to go to the same school. But I don't want to break up because she is really really into me.

>Borderline>Antisocial
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I think you should study more. It's a nice mix of a bunch of stuff with emotional being the most predominant.

Which in my case is antisocial, wants to see everyone die, mood swings like a bipolar person that happen really fast and to boot on or off drugs I hallucinate.

Take a break from whatever you're doing and take a deep breath user, treat yourself with your favorite snack and start thinking about the important events that you went through and keep & treasure the most important
Sound to me like you are afraid of something user, tell me and yourself what is it?
I don't see a problem here, that part of life, to search a drive and make it so fucking easy a pleasant to do.

Welcome to the world of somewhat stable but mostly off the hinges crazy.

how mild/infrequent can the mania from bipolar 2 be;i have some concerns but i havent really experienced mania in a long time so im not sure if im just depressed or bipolar

read this actually made me feel better ...

thanks user ...

I feel alone, having a hard time connecting with people and feeling any motivation. Got issues with my parents, my brother has just developed a mental illness which is stressing my mother out to no end. Somehow it all becomes about her. I am smoking weed everyday just to forget how much I haven't done with my life so far, I spend my free time thinking about dying.

just to clarify i havent been diagnosed with bipolar disorder but i am suspicious of it

What seem to me is that you're only seeking recognition user, value yourself and Im sure you'll see there's no need for that.
This, don't worry about it a second user, just flow with your interest and I can tell you people you need in your life will come by unadvertedly.
For what you describe it fits a paranoid dissorder user, just take a deep breath at the moment you start feeling like this and think to yourself why should you give a fuck about what they say? They don't know what you've been through.

Weigh 300lbs, gonna kill myself TONIGHT. I live in a filthy house, my best friend (doggo I knew since I was very little) is dying, have weird obsession with cutting pieces off myself, and I'm just never happy, always bleak.

>delta soundwaves
i thought i was to drunk for you to help me but that good
very calming

Riddle me this, psychology man: How can I tell if I'm depressed because I'm a lazy sack of shit, or if I'm a lazy sack of shit because I'm depressed?

Seriously, pretty sure I'm a bit of both.

my gf probably has bulimia. how do I support her the best?

Yes but how do I value myself when I'm full of self hatred. Like, I have nothing really going for me. All of my friends say what a great guy I am, but I think all of them are lying to me, I can't accept it, every compliment I've ever gotten I've felt was either pitty or sarcasm

you might have a little bit of a problem over there.
i feel sorry

hey doc, pretty sure im depressed or something, have frequent thoughts of killing self, hate leaving the house and talking to people, including my friends recently, i have no idea what to do with my life, no girls in my life ever either, wat do?

I used to be in the upper echelons of everything I did in life but now it seems as though my mental and physical health are slipping and I'm in full shutdown and procrastination mode. Help.

Idk what to do with my life. Its seinor year and my mom wants me to go to college, and i feel like i have to just to have a successful life. And i havent even started on scholarships or looked into comunity colleges. What do i do?

I cant stop having fantasies about dying, like sexual fantasies. Had them in some form or another since I was around 10-11 years old. They can be very disturbing, and I don't like violence (like gory movies).

My gf insults me sometimes, starts drama for no reason, is having an attitude because I talk to friends online (some are female), doesnt say I love you anymore, doesnt do those little things that made me feel like she loves me

Ok?

People worth your time happen and it's pretty much impossible to fuck that up. Focus on science, Morty you'll be fine

Thanks doc

only three things you need to know to become a "psychologist".

learn how to say:

"you're projecting".

"its a defense mechanism"

and...

"you need therapy".

there... i just saved you guys 80,000 dollars in "education".

I need more context user, why are you exactly unsure about your relationship?
I'll never finish studying user, it's a lifetime learning and discovery process, I meant to say borderline is lets say 'lighter' than what an antisocial goes through, I can tell already you are not antisocial user, antisocial people aren't really interested in what others have to say, you're here bro, don't stigmatize yourself good times are bound to come if you really want it that way.

Any advice??? Maybe a diagnosis?

not OP, but your chick has low self esteem. tell her to stop the bullshit, you're not looking for other girls and you don't want to fuck any of them just because you talk to them.
don't give in to bullshit or you and her will be miserable. she has to learn and adapt too.
source: years of being a beta and at some point being fed up with bs and experienced that it can work too if you just stop the bs right at the start and set things straight

How do I get a girlfriend

Fell in love for my best mate girlfriend, they both are super nice. I feel bad for this, because I know I should. What do I do?

advice: go seek some help outside of Sup Forums you nigger. go to a therapist ffs. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. shit can be fixed, but you have to put some effort in it you absolute faggot

Its not rare at all, huh.
Thanks, i'll talk to her

I'm a crazy fuck

I used to cut a lot
heavy BDSM
bicep skewering
cbt
I'm switch though I beat ppl for money
necrophilia

Then as far as mental illness, I'm depressed, high anxiety, bulimic. alcoholic and I like valium a lot

I will be awake for a while until I fall asleep at my chair I nap a few hours every 5-10 hours

My eyes hurt like fuck but I can't sleep at all

jesus
im too drunk for this
baybe you have boarderline syndrome or just regular depression
self harm sounds like boarderline.
advice? good ones? nah
get wasted

Make friends with a bunch of people
See if one of the women around one of your friend groups is interesting to you
Talk to her
It goes from there

Put some distance between yourself and them and see if that helps. If it's still eating at you tell them and keep being distant till you're over it

>It goes from there
optimistic. people around here are known to spill the spaghetti all over the floor

shiiiiiiiiiiiiet boi

Well said.
How does this mania manifest? For what I know a mania is an impulse that overrides your mind and makes you harm others with no remorse, maybe you're just labeling in the wrong way user, it's proven that what the brain hears, the brain does, so change that label user will ya?
You are welcome user, keep up the spirits!
user let me be honest, I don't give a shit about all that, let's set that aside and I'll need you to tell what things made you smile today, you saw that one girl today? how many layers of irony were you on, I'm all ears.

Eye drops? Also drink more water

Leaps of faith are the only way to move forward sometimes user

OP here, oh boy there's sure many anons so be patient I'm replying every single post, not leaving any user behind.

I drink shit loads of water actually I'm pretty good at that.

Eye drops kind of hurt if I do them too much

I secretly want to get killed by a prostitute. Is that a fetish or is something seriously wrong with me?

user I have entitlement and abandonment issues.
FUCK YOU WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE AND NOT ME? Fine, I don't want your stupid advice anyways. OH GOD I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, PLEASE COME BACK! Or don't, I'm above giving a shit what you think.

Yeh, you're right, I am being a little bitch about this feels. Just saying shit that is bothering me makes me feel better, thanks therapist-user

Sometimes I get these voices that won't go away, they just talk and talk and talk. Sometimes I have to tell them to shut the fuck up to get them to stop.
wat do?

not op
Antipsychotics maybe?
are you supid?
sorry for beeing rude.

I have those. Do these people have names or are they random voices? I have a few imaginary individuals I've assigned personas to

possible bipolar user here
i think hypomania might be more accurate mb

well like i said its been a while since ive felt it and my memory is shitty and ive been in a downward spiral since January with a few brief ups that are short lived

the last kinda clear cut "hypomanic" experience i can really remember was around last september i was out on a group date and normally im a shy and reserved guy dont really take risks etc but anyway we were walking around a small little shopping area and i just felt confident yet it wasnt confidence and i was talking more and we went into stores and i was doing dumb shit to try and be funny like pretending to orgasm from how comfy a chair was and yelling in a store that i wanted to buy it in ones and as a random lady left asked her if she was coming to the grand opening

looking back i realize it was all retarded and stuff but in the moment was funny i guess but i would never do this shit normally

>Antipsychotics maybe?
Seems a bit extreme.
>are you supid?
Maybe?

You're forgiven.
I don't name them, but some of them have names.

and i felt that near confidence feeling for a few days afterwards

From what I can tell user it might just be an OCD user, things must have been hard for you right, maybe parent were to strict with you, but look at you, you are someone today because of that, in the very least you're someone important to doggo, user, tell me some experiences you had with doggo is there really none you can remember that makes you happy? I'm listening.
Glad I could help man, just feel the vibes go through your whole body and think to yourself how you deserve it.
You riddle me this user, if you know there's depression with being a lazy sack of shit... why are you still being a lazy sack of shit? Git up your ass know, think about the goals and things you love and start looking for a way to do them.
Bulimia usually comes from family being cunts with stereotipic behaviour, it would be best support her by talking to her family, make them know the problem at hand and find toghether the root of it to adress it.

y'all need Antipsychotics
I've had this as well
taking Antipsychotics and lying in bed, feeling like shit for a year solved this. easy thing if you have a low self respect.

>y'all need Antipsychotics
Yo mango, I'm not destroying my brain with some "medical" grade poison.

not OP but fucking let her know the truth and why you feel that way and see if it changes her behaviour. If not then I guess your either gonna have to stay in a miserable relationship or be single.. kek

yeah you are right
i sure lost some braincells in the process.
the voices are gone now.

Op for some reason i get really bad mood swings, 1 minute im with nt friends laughing it up and then the next i dont wanna talk to any of them and i stay quiet for a couple hours or days, my friends refer to this as my man period

Many things, user.
Mostly regret, dread, feelings of being stuck. Disconnected. Desperate to make a connection with a like-mind. Settled and the resentment is so strong. Loneliness. Desire to live as as animal. Suicidal thoughts taking up a lot of my time. All on top of other mental illness that I am not taking care of.

Hey anons, from what I can tell this phenomenon is a delirium, this is usually a symptom of squizofrenia. I need to know for how long have you both heard this voices?

Mine don't bother me if I don't want them to. Obviously I'll feel bothered if they are offended for some reason and usually we'll just talk about my life and how it's progressing and they offer help.. etc... Basically it's just chit chat. Except I'm crazy so it's like I'm talking to myself I guess

Can psychosis get better without treatment?

Is it normal for psychotic depressant people to have a few weeks of mild delusions and hallucinations then for it to go away for a month or so?

>I need to know for how long have you both heard this voices?
About three years

forgot isolation, cutting off all friends, loss of interest in things i used to consider hobbies, some strongly misguided delusions. Sex addiction. I could go on.

LMAO I'm not a fucking shizo

I'm 23 I've had them since high school

they come and go but only a few have stuck with me

Yeah, just him caring for me so much when I see myself as nothing is heartwarming. I don't know if I wanna be there to send him off or not, I'm really crying right now just thinking about it

I have no ability whatsoever about having a social life irl. And I completely don't care about having a girl, yet I'm not seeking a bf (so not gay). How can I care more about the tits?

I suffer from dysthymia, have less empathy and lack deep feelings, no friends I like and terrible self-esteem. Also heavy manipulative liar with great fear of other people. Psychopaths are my biggest idols and I'm so sad I can't just become one. It would solve almost all my problems. I'm fucked.

i just speak for myself: no

No to which question?

I'm fine! Living the life, getting through everything, staying in my true path. 2 month to finish MADicine graduation, ready to conquer the world

both
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

i have an amazing gf, but we are both each others first, which means i dunno if i'll ever feel 100% about her. If i broke up with her, i would regret it forever.
help me desu

I see, let's think user, when it comes to recognition I want you think why do seek it but don't feel like you deserve it?
Hey user, I need you to think what might be stopping you? Why might it not be worthy? It's not depression, I can tell you you just need time to figure out what you want.

I'm not all knowing even cancer can get better without treatment. you'll know what's best for you.

Not Op but does it matter if she's your first gf? A friend of mine married his first gf, never had sex with another girl and he is happy with his life.

Not op, but don't be afraid of breaking up with her, if the relationship is good, carve a path for it, you break up, fuck it, you got a girl once do it again, if you can't get another either it's you or the women you go for

I do, usually in spurts of productivity, before something stressful creeps up and clubs me in the head, and before I realize it I've lost a full day to just feeling shitty and ducking any and all stressors (IE being a lazy sack off shit).

So riddle solved. Or did I solve both our riddles?

Fuck, I need to get to sleep.

>Bulimia usually comes from family being cunts with stereotipic behaviour
but her mother is a literal pavewalk tank. so is her sister. she used to be pretty chubby too but she lost A LOT of weight. she never throws up when I'm around or when she's at my place though

Im afraid of having schizophrenia, does this protect me from it?