Why does Turkey and Azerbaijan bully this country?

Why does Turkey and Azerbaijan bully this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_conquest_of_Armenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this country is christian

they started it desu

so is georgia but our relations on state-level is perfect

Because it is weak

>didn't forget Artsakh
Based
>""Christian"" Georgians
Maybe it's because they were Persian subjects and not ottoman. Can't think of any Christians that were part of the Ottoman Empire who don't hate Turks.

>armenia started it
>it all goes back to 1915, when the armenians went into a turkish town and asked for all able-bodied men to line up in front of a machinegun
>when the turks refused, the armenians sieged the city
>every turk that could not retreat behind the turkish militia perimeter, was massacred

it goes way before 1915 my armenian diaspora friend, armenian rebellions started in mid-1800s and were fueled by nationalism, ottoman reforms and russian support

also the armenian memecide problem is a case of "try to genocide people, get kicked in the teeth". if turks committed a genocide against armenians it is because armenians tried to commit a genocide against turks

>" All Turkish children also should be killed as they form a danger to the Armenian nation" -Hamparsum Boyaciyan, nicknamed "Murad," a former Ottoman parliamentarian who led Armenian guerilla forces, ravaging Turkish villages behind the lines, 1914. Cited from Mikael Varandean, "History of the Dashnaktsutiun."

go ahead, try to argue me on this you fag

So... What you mean is that the turks genocided the shit out of the armenians because the christian armenians didn't want to be ruled by muslim turks?

>implying a tiny minority that held basically no power would be able to genocide the majority of a nation, including its army

Where can I meet Turkish girl? Are they cute?

is anzu a grill

>implying a tiny minority that held basically no power
I'm neither Armenian nor Turkish so I have no particular "side" in this ridiculous monkey shitflinging contest, but even I am aware that your statement is completely false. Armenians were disproportionally powerful for their demographic size in the Ottoman Empire, and had a lot of control especially in everything related to finance.

They were getting massacred by Turks, Kurds, etc. but the government didn't give a fuck, even encouraged it.

The only mistake Armenians did was thinking you can be civilized with barbarians. They were doing shit like writing letters to the sultan for protection, arguing about law and shit. They're working for Turks in Constantinople, meanwhile Turks are planning massacres against Armenians elsewhere.

Even during the Ottoman bank seizure, they hold some people hostage, say they don't wanna hurt anyone, just wanna get people's attention to what Turks are doing to Armenians and what happens... They get shot, 40,000 Armenians get massacred in Constantinople, and European newspapers write about it for a week then forget again.

The few that actually organized and defended themselves instead of believing Turkish lies or trying to be all good Christians, turning the other cheek, saved thousands of lives, like in Musa Ler.

At least now Armenians finally understood you can't reason with Turks and pushed those roaches back in Artsakh.

no. the christian armenians tried to drive out the turks and other muslims in the region to form their new state, elsewise they would have been a minority in their own country
they were following the balkan and black sea examples of muslim removal by slavs

And how does being good at finance make you any more able to protect yourself against barbarians who's culture revolves around violence and killing people?

Do you know how fucking rich Turks got from confiscated Armenian money? Some of the biggest Turkish institutions today are founded on Armenian genocide money, that's why their leaders get triggered so bad by the mere mention of it.

Oy vey it's like another shoah

because they are-mean-yeah

>leaf education

>ridiculous monkey shitflinging contest

that's because you basically fully exterminated the natives while the subhuman Turks didn't manage to, fag

>Georgian argument

>that's because you basically fully exterminated the natives
"you"?

No, I most certainly didn't, nor did any of my recent ancestors. Maybe I have some distant ancestors who did, but even then it's not at all guaranteed.

Furthermore, the main cause of death of natives wasn't at the hands of Europeans, but at the ends of disease and other natives. In my case, being from Quebec, my very distant French ancestors were actually allied with many tribes, for example the Hurons. They never forced the Hurons to do anything, they were willing trading partners and willingly converted to Christianity. The reason the Hurons got almost completely exterminated was because of disease (which is tragic, but wasn't something that the Euros back then could have foreseen) and finally because of the Iroquois who literally genocided them. Remember that next time you want to go on some dumb sob story about "dem poor natives dey dindu nuffin dey wuz genocided by whitey": the ones who committed actual genocide were natives against other natives, such as Iroquois against Huron or Cree against Inuit.

That's true. There's a whole group of people, the micmacs, who are literally French-native canadian mixed people.

Only Armenian ancestors Turks have are forced converts or rape babies.

Just ignore posts with Turkish and Azeri flags.

no

*ignores you*

> nobody pays attention to these numbers
Bad Sup Forums!

You know that there were also georgians living outside of those borders right?
And that many georgians became viziers adn shit in the ottoman empire.

>“America should feed the half million Turks whose hinterland was willfully demolished by the retreating Greeks, instead of aiding the Greeks and Armenians who are sitting around waiting for America to give them their next meal. The stories of Turk atrocities circulated among American churches are a mess of lies. I believe that the Greeks and not the Turks are barbarians.”
>Colonel William Haskell, the American Red Cross; returning from a tour of investigation in the Near East

>“These Huntchagist bands, organized all over the empire, will watch their opportunities to kill Turks and Kurds, set fire to their villages and then make their escape into the mountains. The enraged Moslems will then rise and fall upon the defenseless Armenians and slaughter them with such barbarities that Russia will enter in the name of humanity and Christian civilization and take possession.”
>"A very intelligent Armenian gentleman," quoted by Dr. Cyrus Hamlin,

>"Since all the able Moslem men were in the army, it was easy for the Armenians to begin a horrible slaughter of the defenseless Moslem inhabitants in the area. They ... simply cleaned out the Moslem inhabitants in those areas. They performed gruesome deeds, of which I, as an eye witness honestly say that they were much worse than what Turks have been accused of as an Armenian atrocity."
>General Bronsart von Schellendorf

Define "many"

There were Armenians in Poland or Italy too, that doesn't mean much

Point is, the territory of Georgia was ruled by Persians and didn't come under Turkish control so they never had as much direct contact with each other.

georgia was under turkish control more than once

Armenian "genocide":
>armenians backed by russians and english starts killing turkish civilians, mainly on villages and villagers, arson, theft, rape, so they can force these people out of their villages and claim these areas have armenian majority so they can claim lands according to the Fourteen Points and make sure the people of this area can't send troops to turkish army in the ongoing war
>they also start rebellions so the ottoman army have to split
>ottomans see this and arrest some of these people, mainly the provocateurs
>during the trials some were executed for treason against the country
>if they aren't provocateurs but civilians they will be moved to eastern part of the country with ottoman officers being their guards according to the Techir Law made by ottomans, so they will stay away from ongoing war and they can't cause conflict
>english media makes the propaganda of armenians are being genocided so they can apply political pressure against their enemy
>this happens before the application of this law tooks place btw
>forced exile of armenians begins during the war
The law includes
>lands for armenians are provided
>houses for armenians are provided
>they get to keep their own belongings and money with them while going
>merchants are provided with stores there
>the officers are responsible for this civilians and they will be punished if they don't treat them good
Fast forward
>the war finishes before all the armenians are being exiled
>some died along the way, be it harsh climates of this lands or the hate against armenians by the other civilians on the route or simply guards that doesn't care about the law
Now I ask you this:
If 700.000 armenians from 1.173.422 total armenian population counted are exiled and 300.000 of them menaged to stay and lived there, how did 1.5 gorillions armenians died in this "genocide"?
Did ottomans see the future of the next year and changed the numbers of armenian population while other populations numbers were correct?

Armenians should thank god every day to have that pretend shithole state and exist as a sick shadow of a nation after what they did

Just ignore the butthurt Armenian leaf, he is an attention whore to legalize his illegitimate claims.

Not ottoman

Western Georgia was

Only ottomans took western Georgia for a quite time. Seljuks had failed in achieving this. Althouh Armenia sucked to both

Forgot pic

Ah yes, good job Georgia
Defended well against Turks up in the mountains.
With an Armenian royal dinasty and Armenian generals. And Armenia as a rump state between them and Turks. Bravo.

>Cilician Armenia
I don't see your point

>Armenian royal dinasty and Armenian generals

კარგმოტყნული ფოთოლი

t. xaч

>he thinks he's not xaч
t. xaч-apuri

t. xaч

t. greasin

>t. "Aryan"

Turkey sandwich

>caucasniggers at it again
top kek

>borat learned how to use internet
wew

>t. """"white"""" """"european"""""

>Armenia
>Caucasus

>eternal butthurt
how old are you my hairy friend?

IT'S JUST SO FRUSTRATING AT TIMES

Ayy

This will be fun.

>Armenia's not white
>Turkey is white
>Just...
>Just trust me guys

Oi you must be new here.

>>Turkey is white

When did i even say to that you fuckin lizard.

You don't have to
I know you and your fellow roaches are gonna spam 10 threads tomorrow anyway

>Lizard damage control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_conquest_of_Armenia

Armenians are whores of the Middle East :DDD

>(((circassians)))
>white
Go kiss Khagan Goldstein's feet, mehmet.

That's where the legend of David of Sassoun was born which was orally passed down for over 1000 years

An epic poem about resisting Kebab since early medieval times

T*rkroaches wouldn't know about this

Russian-speaking parts of the Internet are fucking flooded with that eternal Armenians vs Turkics
It seems like it's everywhere reeee

Fun fact: Pakistan is the only country that doesn't recognise Armenia.

tell me more about it

You may check social network vkontakte for that
Any time anything related to one of those nations/countries is mentioned, this rivalry starts again with tons of hate and anger

can you tell me what russians think of ex-ussr cunts one by one

Change Turkey to Russia and Armenians to hohols, and then you are right.

It depends on a person and on a cunt, that really differs
If you're interested in my personal opinion, feel free to ask

That's right too lol

yes please tell me

Balts are pretty nice guys but they hate us with a passion
Belorussians and Ukrainians are basically the same as we so no problems with them except some political shitstorms with Ukrainians sometimes
Moldovans mostly sell fruits and vegetables here, I don't remember contacting with them outside markets
Georgia + Armenia + Azerbaijan..they might be nice people if they're from educated families (like teachers, doctors etc etc), but businessmen and non-qualified immigrants from those countries are disgusting. But compared to their neighbours from northern parts of Caucasus which is still our territory (unfortunately) they are holy angels.
Central Asia.. Kazakhs are pretty nice if they're from cities, villagers are a mix of islamists and nationalists, the rest are generally pretty calm guys, really hardworking, they are busy with unskilled labour and sometimes eh selling drugs here.