Everyone here on Sup Forums can enter the consensus that this film was more violent than any made by Marvel Disney and...

Everyone here on Sup Forums can enter the consensus that this film was more violent than any made by Marvel Disney and BvS?

Can't answer you until HDTS is out

where the FUCK is that chinese guy who got Civil war and BvS ?

I'll answer you when a decent version is on torrents.

It was a little more violent.

It was considerably violent.

I'm honestly mad at Sony, Apocalypse reeked of studio interference, there were so many genuinely good sequences that got fucked up because the script was terribly chopped up.

such violence!

Sophie Turnet was a shit tier Jean.

Film was solid, but Singer needs to fuck off before he ruins the series.

I just watched all the X-men movies. X2 is good but overrated. DOFP is has a good first half then an uneven second. First Class is incredible. Apocalypse was ok at best, very uneven.

First class is garbage

no u

I knew an autist who once said that.

>magneto demolishes half a planet and prob killed millions
>doesnt care if his friend is being absorbed by apocalypse
>"just rebuild my school and were cool with it" -xavier

bravo singer

I'm currently rewatching, up to X-Men 3. X2 is superb, I literally don't know how so many characters were so well-included in such a short running time.

>implying Singer cast her

Singer cast everyone good. The studio forced the following people on him for higher ratings:

>Halle Berry
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Sophie Turner

What was Apocalypse's last dialogue mean?

>storm watches by as apolypse turns half of cairo into a pyramid probably killing her friends too
>"im an xmen nao its all good"

God I wish they would kill of Mystique. I can't fucking stand Jennifer Lawrence.

The last third of the movie was pure shit and the first two thirds was pretty awesome. Magneto and Storm are responsible for the deaths of thousands, but it's okay I guess.

Yeah, i'm even surprised how did they get the PG-13 (It wasn't hard R of course, but still it was kinda on the edge of ratings)

The violence was surprising and refreshing, especially after the pillowfight that was BvS.

I also liked how this movie had no China pandering. Except Jubilee, I guess.

>enthusiastic hate for Jlaw
fat >30 lady detected

It wasn't violent, the only "violent" part was probably Angel's death scene

X-men movies seem to try and push the limit of what they can get away with regarding violence.

Remember Colossus getting ripped in half and that other dude getting his face melted off in DoFP.

That's because they were all brutally killed in the comics.
The X-men movies were all made a little bit differently, they were made primarily for the fans, specially X-men 2, they never tried to appeal to people who were unfamiliar with the franchise, that's why they are a bit more violent.

I want to see this mainly for Sophie Turner, does she have a decent amount of screen time?

this

fugly bitch with one facial expression trough entire film and shoulders width that makes her look bigger than cyclops

Yes, she's pretty much one of the main characters.

No weren't. the xmen franchise shits on the source material hard.Singer banned the cast from reading the comics on the set.

How the fuck was this film violent?

It's just another cheesy superhero movie.

Did you watch it? They show people get absorbed into floors and walls, brutally stabbed and slashed, a little girl gets shot in the back with an arrow, Apocalypse's skin gets burnt off to reveal his skull, several people are shown being crushed by giant boulders.

This wasn't a case of people clutching their stomachs and falling over dramatically.

It shits just a little bit, but it keep the heart.

>Sony

How did they get the hi tech armor from 2023?

>They show people get absorbed into floors and walls

Trigger warning pls - that's how I lost my Dad.

They didn't have armor in DOFP actually, plus they're just flight suits they grabbed from the Weapon X facility.

F

LOOR

jokes aside, those scenes do feel pretty disturbing

Opening scene was pretty violent,rest isnt violent as much

Does anyone have the scene with wolverine?

Ask Stryker, he's got the cctv footage

Say what you will about DoFP but the future sentinels were the best "henchmen" threat to the heroes in any capeshit. Usually in capeshit the bad guys are just retarded punching bags for the superheroes.

The motherfuckers were genuinely threatening, when they show up you know somebody is getting their shit pushed in.

They didnt stop to spew shitty jokes unlike Ultron and his paper robots who die to arrows and get disintegrated by a light breeze.

We get it, you've only seen Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past and are cursed to talk about them non fucking stop for the rest of our lives.

go watch punisher warpath, newfag.