I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JFa-cst1gTo
youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc
evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/evolution-frauds/
jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution Hoax/evolution_the_big_hoax.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/atheism.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

>2016
>not realizing the sun is actually god
stay in school kid

I'm just gonna sit in this thread and watch how the shit explodes.

same man want to trade pepes while we wait

Tits or gtfo

Lol nice jo... Oh shit you're serious. How the fuck you get here?

“I’m Harambe, and this is my zoo enclosure. I work here with my zoo keeper and my friend, Cecil the lion. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHO is gonna come over that fence.”

"Im kazuhira miller, and this is my Mother Base. I work here with Ocelot and my boss, Big Boss. Everything in here has a story, and a price. One thing Ive learned after 23 years - You never know what is gonna come through that fulton"

Well, there's this passage I've got memorized, it sorta fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. [begins pacing about the room] And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... [pulls out his gun and aims at op] ...when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

God is as real as Spider-Man. You have your books...So does Spidey.

I have faith in you fucking off

This is now a metal gear thread.

I'm just curious -- were you born a Christian or did you find it later in life?

So how about that metal gear survive huh?

I went to a catholic school but found this later in life.

well considering you're the only reason i know about it i have no pinion

It's 4 player zombie survival metal gear without kojima.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3hjRKGrC40

God is the biggest placebo ever. I used to be Christian. Prayed, kept a diary, sang at church, tithed. Then. I just stopped. My life went on and it feels better than ever. I have come to peace that we all will die one day and we have to find purpose before we go.

Jokes on you op my belief system allows for all gods to exist
And it's okay to worship one god or gods and to believe in others
Praise Odin!

sounds cool ill buy that shit

Correction: I can't tell if troll. Post seems to be speaking both good and ill of Christianity.

just dont fucking care

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14:1)

I am not a troll. I do believe this.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

God is the truth, friend. I want you to end up in paradise like me. Not in hell fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFa-cst1gTo

I've got better things to do christfag

youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc

do as you like, I go with Lucifer any day and there's nothing you can do about it

Ever heard of evolution you dumb fuck

God, if he exists, is an asshole and doesn't care about us.

Evolution is a hoax, just like global warming. We did not evolve from monkeys. We were made in God's image. The reason evolution is being pushed is to try and discredit God. Satan wants to destroy you.

You will find out eventually. God will judge us all for every single word and deed after we die. You can only make it into Heaven through Christ, but we will still have to go before the Throne of Judgement.

evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/evolution-frauds/

jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution Hoax/evolution_the_big_hoax.htm

Jesus died for my sins?

So no matter wtf I do, I get into that sky heaven place unless Jesus is a backstabbing Jew that breaks his word.....

This explains alot of the religious nutjobs doing everything they're "not supposed to".

5 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Luke 6:35

>Evolution is a hoax

Sorry yer "god" is such a pussy and not bright enough to understand a basic concept as evolution.

Apparently my god is both stronger and smarter as it can allow evolution, big bang, etc.

Remember if you don't sin

Jesus died for nothing

You have to accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Jesus is God Almighty. God in the flesh...

Two separate entities yet they are One.

God's Holy Spirit indwells in believers and guides them.

Why does he require my acceptance of belief if he's already real?

O’ Divine One

As has been proclaimed by the Pirates, Ahoy! for a New Age has come.

Let the printed idols fall before the Awesome might of the Noodle! Let there be singing in the streets and countrysides of the great divinity that is The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Let the Saviors of the past degenerate into the myths they are. Let Boyardee be raised up and with a mighty “Arrr” let the Holy Land be found. And once there let a great monument to the Midget, the Mountain, and the Tree be built and consecrated in the name of the image of the Skull and Crossbones.

The Swords are drawn. The flags are waving and the ships are coming to assault the port of Untruth! Pillaging, plundering, and wenching will commence and when that is done, a great cloud of saucey awesomeness will billow in the image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the highest and most powerful Noodle!

Ramen

Ok let me put it like this
God is ALL POWERFUL right?
He created EVERYTHING
which means he created sin, and doing so, he knew exactly how every single person, past, future and present, would react.
Meaning, he simply did not care that 90% of the world is going to hell, it meant nothing to him

You couldn't be more wrong.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

God will reward all good deeds and keeping His commandments in His name.

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm

As believers we are called to submit to Jesus and follow Him. You will regret your sins once you face God's judgement. Repent

Matthew 16:24-26

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

hail satan lmao

Sell me your daughters or face god's wrath and go to hell.. yer choice christfags...

Exodus 21

7“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8If she does not please her master, who has designated herb for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has broken faith with her. 9If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter. 10If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights. 11And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

Also, just be sure yer slave doesn't die right away and yer all good

20“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. 21But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

To get into heaven, do I have to belive in god or jesus. I already belive in Jesus but the big man in the sky is a stretch.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14:1)

"Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL. Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans chapter 1 they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"
stick their heads in the ground and shout--
"There's nobody there,
there's nobody there,
there's nobody there, I tell you!
See, I can't see 'em!"
Well, atheist reader, Somebody is there and His truth has stood from the beginning of time and will continue for all eternity. God is not dependent on you in any way. Blasphemies, wars, famines, and political appointments come and go, but when the dust settles, there's Jesus. And there is nothing you can do about it but breathe out hot air. You will humble yourself before the Lord Jesus or you will be ground to powder.

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
—Jesus Christ, Matthew 21:44"

Taken from:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/atheism.htm

That didn't answer my question mr.popeman

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.