Can we get a list compiled of 2016 spam-core?

can we get a list compiled of 2016 spam-core?

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wire_(magazine)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Street Sects

every album posted ever that I don't like or haven't listened to

*upvotes*

This desu

"Wire" magazine

Honestly, does anyone else find it fishy that nobody's ever heard of it outside of Sup Forums before and on Sup Forums it only became known in the past 2 weeks. Not only that, but for a magazine that's supposedly "famous" and been in print for years, there's no record of them ever being published and the only thing that seems to exist is their magazine "covers" and their AOTY list but never the content within.

Tedy Andreas, KKB, and Street Sects
kek no

>kek no
Explain

nah, fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wire_(magazine)
god you're dumb

Anyone can create their own wikipedia page dumbass

>Dean Blunt shill detected

Your mother shouldn't have changed her mind about aborting you halfway through

meme rap aoty

>Dean Blunt anti-shill detected

This. user , you don't know what you're talking about. It's really easy to make a wiki page if you understand the rules, which are made by autists.

this. Believe me, I know a lot of music websites, but I literally never heard of this magazine before two weeks ago and the only place it's ever been mentioned is Sup Forums.

And somehow they've supposedly had everyone from Bjork to Thom Yorke to Aphex Twin to Michael Gira "featured" on their covers?

I call bullshit.

But it's not even rap.

It's not even good lmao

this, Sup Forums kids are retarded and think all music made by black people is either rap or jazz.

People pretending that they had not heard of the Wire.
Next thing, people will pretend they don't know the Quietus, Drowned on Sound, NME, p4k, Allmusic.

Holy shit, this. I love how if there's a white artist makes folk music or electronic music then it's just called that. If a black artist makes that kind of music it's almost always listed as R&B. Holy kek.

>People pretending that they had not heard of the Wire.
I've literally never heard of The Wire aside from the TV show of the same name.

>Next thing, people will pretend they don't know the Quietus, Drowned on Sound, NME, p4k, Allmusic.
I literally read all of those on a weekly basis.

except i literally hadn't heard of the wire until it was shilled here

don't pretend they're in the same leagues as other music publications like quietus or nme, they're marcel-core at best, if that. nobody outside here has ever heard of these hacks.

This "Nobdoy has heard of Wire" thing has to be a meme
I don't even read it but magazines get sent to my university's radio station every month, how can anyone involved with music at all not recognize the name?

>People pretending that they had not heard of the Wire.

I hadn't though. How am I pretending you retard?

>Next thing, people will pretend they don't know the Quietus, Drowned on Sound, NME, p4k, Allmusic.

I know all of those because they are all HIGHLY POPULAR music websites (and print magazines, in the NME's case). You can't say the same for The Wire (btw good job ripping off the name of the greatest show of all time). They're nobodies.

Either that or Sup Forums is a hell of a lot more ignorant than I give them credit for.

"Omar comin, yo!"

>but magazines get sent to my university's radio station every month
self shilling irl

i fucking had no idea who that was until their gay ass AOTY list and Dean Blunt cover got spammed here every single day

Nigger I will fuck you raw if you don't stop memeing at me.

>This "Nobdoy has heard of Wire" thing has to be a meme
Or maybe nobody's heard of your shitty website before because you suck?

>I don't even read it but magazines get sent to my university's radio station every month, how can anyone involved with music at all not recognize the name?
Any proof of that? Because from what I can tell, this "magazine" can't even get published physically, much less distributed anywhere. And nice false equivalence there.

>reading NME, Drowned in Sound, and Pitchfork on a weekly basis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hadn't heard of them until people started posting it on Sup Forums a week or two ago.

/shill/i;boards:mu;

God bless you, this meme is by far the worst thing Sup Forums dragged over here

>meme
except it's not? i have no clue what it is aside from the fact that they had the worst top albums of 2016 list i've seen.

if you're pretending p4k's wasn't the worst you're baiting or kidding yourself

Alright mate I love you man

Did you not see their list (which was spammed like twice a day for a week)? It was absolute garbage save for like 2 albums.

Are....you serious?

I don't ever read Wire, but I've always known they existed.

You're getting pretty tinfoily desu

Em user

>low-wage The Wire writer detected

Is that what's going on here? If so that's a pretty stupid "meme"

I've only ever seen this band posted on Sup Forums. They're not even that good, either. I listened to their first two albums and I just couldn't get into either of them.

kkb pisses me off

It's not a meme. I can assure you.

its domesticated autism

I think there's something about the fact that it's Western and also somewhat Asian with the Japanese lyrics and it makes weebs feel like they can relate.

Lot's of my friends are half asian so Kero Kero Bonito didn't feel that strange to me. Felt like one of their life experiences.

Your friends life experiences is covered in sugar and pseudo-Jpop with shitty PC Music production? Wow, user. I want to meet your friends and gas them.

I'm a dirty weeb and I can't stand pseudo-innocent "just wondering what everyone thought about this" KKB spam
It's the poptimism meme

One of my friends was a gothic lolita, another was a S A D B O Y asian, so yes I feel pretty close.

That fucking meme rap album with the lightning bolt guy on it

why its just a fun pop album

its too close to home

it's a mediocre pop album

kkb autism stop, what the fuck does this shit do to people?

you piss me off

What did they mean by this?

Floss

KKB is great. I think weebs are cancer and anime is garbage but J-pop is great and KKB do a good job of it. Not to mention the production is great.

Their 2014 mixtape Intro Bonito is also great