It's my night off. Ask a currently drinking overnight waffle house employee anything

It's my night off. Ask a currently drinking overnight waffle house employee anything.

Daniel?

What does a Waffle House Salesperson do?

Airmax?

I'm a salesperson on weekends but I actually cook as well. On weeknights usually, or weekends if they need someone to fill in. "Salesperson" just means server. It means you wait tables.

That is my pinky in the picture by the way... I'm not flicking you guys off with an absurdly small middle finger, honest

How do they make them hashbrowns so delicious? Some sort of arcane magic?

What's the most annoying thing to cook?

why is your penis so small it can't even be the length of your name tag

Post benis w/timestamp

If ya tell me the phone number I'll call and jo for the ladies there and you can have lulz

Hurry up OP, we're asking important questions here!

They come dehydrated in giant milk cartons that have to soak in water... I have no idea how they're so good, try them with picante sauce. I always thought it was weird that every table has a bottle of picante sauce until I tried it on hashbrowns.

Personally, my least favorite thing is when people want sunny side up eggs, but they want the whites all the way done. If you want the whites all the way done, why don't you want your egg flipped?? Cheese eggs are annoying but only because it's one extra step and you get them all the time. Light waffles are a nightmare because our waffle bakers are old as fuck, and there's a small window between "waffle light" and "waffle with uncooked waffle batter in the middle"

>cum into waffle batter

What are you currently drinking? And why aren't you smoking anything?

That nametag is actually 16 inches long. As for why god gave my penis a knuckle, I may never know.

Nicely done. I like your style.

why is it always so fucking sticky at the bars and tables can you fix that OP

Smoking usually just makes me anxious, I still smoke every once in a while by myself. I'm drinking Lagunitas IPA because it was the only IPA at the gas station by my house. It's not bad. And yeah, I like beer that tastes like grass and don't smoke weed, so what fight me irl

The store is divided into sections. If you sit at a table and it's sticky, then your server isn't wiping down their tables. I notice I get less tips when the bars specifically are dirty so there are times where I just clean them because they stay dirty THAT LONG. When the bars are dirty, the entire store looks dirty. I am completely anal about my section being clean, and I'm pretty sure that other servers leave their section dirty on purpose so people don't sit in it and they don't have to work. Which is stupid because you make less money...

I meant to say, I clean them sometimes when they aren't in my section if they stay dirty for too long. My section isn't sticky unless I just cleaned off the dishes and took them to the sink.

1. they work less becuz fuck it i did the same when i was working at kroger
>cuz high school jobs dont matter

2. why is there always really ugly people yelling at the waffle houses like seriously its almost as bad as IHOP

3. have you ever had to kick someone out for being crazy if so story

1. This is it. I work with a bunch of teenage/18-year-olds and they just don't care. The problem is, you have to have a sense of urgency to work at waffle house, there are times where you just cannot tale a second to breathe, and if you dick around then other people are picking up your slack.. and that other person is usually me because I'm a little older and need a job :|

2. do you usually go at night? And are you talking about the employees or the customers? If you go in the morning, the ugly people yelling are the waitresses and they're ugly because they're old and they need the job so they work the busiest shift and are always angry. If you go at night, the ugly yelling people are the customers and they're probably just drunk.

3. We have called the cops several times. Once there was a guy who came in and ordered a big to-go order, and was handing out fliers for his own restaurant. Some customer said "no thank you" and declined a flier, and he said "Well ya don't gotta be QUEER about it" and then a big fight broke out. I missed most of it, but when I finally got a chance to turn around from the grill, I saw him (flier guy) outside making jerkoff motions and yelling down at the other guy through the window... at that point, the guy that declined the flier (okay if I'm misspelling "flier" I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to go back and correct it) went outside, and apparently there was a fight. The only thing I said was "Somebody is paying for this food." LOL. It was fucking weird, I think he was on crack or meth. But it wasn't until later on that my coworker told me that his dick was actually out, and he was shaking it.. he wasn't just making jerkoff motions. He had to be on drugs of some kind, he definitely didn't act drunk. That was the craziest one, the cops came, nobody got arrested.