How do I get over someone who I never spoke to, but saw and admired on a daily basis?

How do I get over someone who I never spoke to, but saw and admired on a daily basis?

Stop being a fag.

Sounds like a small infatuation, it'll pass soon

kys (thread pic related)

Actually talk to them and realize they're probably trash, or just stop being a fag.

grow some balls and go talk to them.

This shit, I've done it so many times it's disappointing.

Friends have told me that she's a bitch and all that. The thing is that she's a legit beauty, perfect in anyway imaginable. No flaws

Have you ever been rejected by someone who you truly had feelings for?

>who I never spoke to
You were never in love with them, you were in love with the *idea* of them.

What's next?
I still feel it, it's not like I can just make it go away

whom you fgt

>not putting the gun in your mouth and shooting backwards into your brain stem

Faggot you ape

you cant not talk to someone because of that, thats they're views, not yours go live a little op, you are going to miss out on this chance and you know youll regret it. I.E here you are late at night posting about someone youve never talked to

Been there, just talk to them. No flaws, eh? Your friends seem to think so, do you trust your friends? It really is just the "idea" you like, as user said. Say something to her or the idea may consume you as it did me. Please say something to her, force it out, it continues to haunt you otherwise.

> How do I get over someone who I never spoke to, but saw and admired on a daily basis?
>Friends have told me that she's a bitch and all that.
>The thing is that she's a legit beauty, perfect in anyway imaginable. No flaws
>she's a legit beauty, perfect,no flaws
>beauty, perfect,no flaws
>never spoke to
>saw and admired on a daily basis
is right
Look for other grils OP I honestly don't care about vanity or beauty. The girl I have a crush on is basically me if I was a girl, my closest friends say she is ugly I just don't see the flaws they see. Like someone for who they are and not how they look because chances are if she does say yes and becomes your girlfriend then you will find out she actually is a bitch and then you come back and make a thread "How do I get out of a one way relationship" you dont want that.

I get what you are saying, but it's not easy. Maybe you've felt it, when you see the one you like and just get the chills or something but not in a bad way. Talking is what I can't do, atleast not with her. I can talk to any other girl but not her.

Quit being a faggot

What if I get rejected? Won't the feelings of dread just get worse? What do I do then?
Reason why I haven't talked to her yet is because these are the questions that haunt me, not knowing the answers to them.

I know this may seem like a cliche to say, but I honestly only have eyes for her, it's like I can't get over her even when we never talked.

Op it's not hard, you're not romantic, this isn't some tragedy you're a creepy faggoty fuck and you probably weird her out and I guarantee she is not perfect and I could find twelve flaws, make fun of them to her face and then fuck her. Quit being a whiny piece of shit and be a person

Short story here.
>My cousin was a senior during my freshman year.
I> see the hot chick from middle school wearing a beautiful gown dress on the first day of school
>I tell my cousin this
>He simply says "Go talk to her"
>I laugh, I cannot just talk to the hottest chick in my class!
>Yeah you can, go talk to her.
>His confidence changes my view of him and his point of view opens horizons to my potential self.

My cousin was the most popular person in his grade, needless to say. His confidence caused people to want to follow him, be around him.

Have you seen people like this? It CAN be you, if you just try.

Well talk and get an answer you fuck. Go live life you're not some kind of poet for being too nervous to do anything timid shithead. You're just a quiet beta crying on the sidelines.

I'll take the advice you've given to me, just because you got trips and it makes the most sense to me. I'll try.

Rejection is also my greatest fear. I said I have been there. I didn't talk to her. Every time I see her to this day it strikes great anxiety in me. Stop the cycle, please say something to her.

All these answers have been helpful, some more than others. I'll try my best and I'll do it. If I fail I'll just come back to Sup Forums and find the answers to more questions. Thank you all.

You're such a beta piece of shit I hope you end up a cuck for all eternity. You can't do anything without being told.

In love with someone in your imagination. Spend a few days with her and you'll find she annoys the shit out of you and probably smells or looks weird without makeup.

That's women dude. They do their best to look and seem perfect for a few hours a day when they go outside. They turn into disgusting, short tempered, smelly pigs as soon as the act drops.