Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Long time no see. These have been entertaining in the past, so here's my deformed penis again.

that's fucked dude

Have you had sex? Has any girl seen it? What was their reaction

ever gotten laid?

That hurts my soul bud. Tough luck.

ya we get it u got a mutated cock now answer questions

do you hate your parents

dafuq happened? botched circumcision?

Yes, multiple times. Most recently last Tuesday. I've heard "wow, your thing is really fucked up" "they sure messed you to didn't they?" "You know, I thought it felt weird in my mouth" and most recently "I gotta be honest, I thought it would be more proportional to your body, but it's much thicker, congrats"

this is triggering my trypophobia

you couldve just said "no im a virgin" instead of bullshitting a story like that

Yes, a very botched circumcision. And yes, I hate my parents. Thankfully my father died. So I get the last laugh

does masturbation and/or sex hurt?

You know you could get that fixed pretty easily right?

damn all of those are pretty rude, do you get off on it or does it make you feel like shit? also what happened to it?

Hat that to and ript it of hurt as fuck for a week but Then it was fine

God that's fucked, for the love of fuck no more pictures

is that true? if so why haven't you OP?

Damn i was just gonna guess a botched circumcision. You also get your dick pierced?
Im so glad my parents never got me cut

Before anyone asks, yes I can do this

>Thankfully my father died
did you kill him?

thankfully i was a cutfag at birth being a fucking jew

cant fucking imagine a dick like this OP

I could have, but I'm not a virgin

Holy fuck OP this makes me glad that my parent's didn't jew my dick up. I feel sorry for you bro. Does it hurt to fap or fuck or is it just awkward as shit now?

>got the last laugh
jesus you're autistic
and you have a fucked up dick

can't you just get that skin cut off?

Yes, the hurt like hell. Imagine someone stretching yor cock skin with every pull. It's extremely sore afterwards

I would kill myself if I woke up as you.

At the end of the day, I fucked them. So really it's in them for fucking a cock they were disgusted with

It's too expensive and my insurance doesn't cover it

That's what I'm wondering. If doctors in India can fucking separate the remains of a dead twin from an infant child that fused to them in the womb, then they can fucking cut some fused skin on some faggots penis.

It's true, its a simple procedure. It's not like his dick got blown off in Iraq or something.

Nope, Alcoholism did.

who gives a fuck if its expensive OP get the damn procedure

its your fucking dick we're talking about here

It hurts to fap and fuck. It hurts a lot. It's also awkward as fuck.

diy? Grab some old razors and your good to go

Why not get some insurance that does? Aren't there ways of convincing insurance companies that this is a seriously negative impact on your life and makes you depressed or some shit and that even though they wouldn't normally cover it, not covering it is making you want to kill yourself? I swear I've seen reports of people doing that kind of thing with their insurance.

It's too expensive for me and I my shitty insurance doesn't cover it

Have you tried being Jewish for a year or two and saving up for it?

I'm a skinny white boy with a natural helium voice and a mutilated cock. Anyone would

Sell some shit you don't need, save, get a second job, anything
another user said and I agree: its your dick for fucks sake, it doesn't get much more important than that?

your dick looks like a burn victim

how expensive can it be dude? i feel like with a dick that ugly and a good sob story you could get a good gofundme campaign going hahaha

Then do it now goddamn you're pathetic

Is there blood flowing through it or is it just 100% pure skin that's just fused together?

how has it affected your life/how much?

In an old Sup Forums thread some anons begged me to make a gofundme and gave me $10. But I don't feel right using that money, so it sits there. As per his request I chatted with him over Skype for about an hour

Holy fucking shit I JUST WOKE UP ASSHOLE

Move to Canada.

start dick splitting nigger

Makes boners, fapping, and sex painful,
And it's also embarrassing.

Just skin as far as I know, but it could have blood

It's Around $3500. I have too many bills in the months to save for that. I have a shitty retail job

I swear when i was like 14-15 i had exact the same problem. I did remove remove the skin myself .. Did hurt a little .. But now my cock looks normal

Only you can improve your own life user. There are ways, you can do it.

Look up frenulum tying I think the same technique can be used to separate that skin from your glans. You might have to do it many times, but its free and relatively safe.

aw fuck, i hope you clean your shit good

why don't you get a better job? have you tried applying at the local haunted house? i bet they'd love to have your dick

Well I am already white as a ghost and skinny as a zombie....

How much you getting paid?

shitty job, ugly penis
ever look into just killing yourself?

>Reply to Thread No.700024440
Yes, I clean it extremely well. I don't want smegma

At least you aren't a fat fuck user. Your only real source of insecurity should be your dick.

I make $11.73 an hour at roughly 15-20 hours a week

dude. stop bein a pussy. you have a great frame, start working out and eating a lot. get in shape and you can at least get a job at a mill that will keep you in shape and make you enough money to pay to fix your dick. earn your manhood

get a full time labor job. a lot of factories start at 13-15

Dude start pulling extra hours. Work doubles. Maybe try to find a better paying job or one of equal pay but more hours. If you have a car then look into pizza delivery. In the right area and right time frame tips make bank. First job was pizza delivery and I pulled $200 average for a night and $500 on Superbowl Sunday.

If you'd live where i do, you could get that fixed for free.. top kek

I do have a car, but I've never tried to deliver pizza

enjoy the mudslime invasion

God damn, that's the worst case of skin bridges I've seen. Can't you sue the doctor who fucked your shit up in the first place if you can't afford the surgery to fix it?

Nope, I have no idea who did it

Alpha mentality

Your parents do, and if they pretend like they don't, it's on record at the hospital. You should seriously go that route. That doc straight up fucked your shit up.

Hello kitty? Really?

That thar's mah dick!

Circumcision right?

cut it with scissors

That's nice, do you say horrible things to your mother too? Does she know that you blame her for mutilating you for no damn good reason? Jesus Male genital mutilation should be outlawed the same as they've outlawed the female version. This is just sad, be sure to pass on shit like this to any dumbass parents that think cutting off health tissue is in any way a good idea.

Yes, really. Shit is dope

Just want to point out, this should have never been done to this skinny faggot to begin with. Fucking stupid practice that was only started to do what happened to OP here, make masturbation either painful or impossible. Fuck Dr. Kellogg may he burn in hell.

Circumcision is fucking disgusting

I am cut too but I don't have problems like that

Good luck to you op

I never understood this anyway, how does it make masturbation difficult? I mean it probably makes it a little less satisfying but I don't understand?

And yes I'm a cutfag

They're not as "extreme" as they use to be when it comes to it. Before they would suture your glans to what's left of your foreskin, to purposely create horrific skin bridges rendering erections practically impossible. Just read up on Dr. Kellogg and his crusade against masturbation.

>You can't make this shit up.

What the fuck? I had heard about Kellogg but I didn't know it was THAT horrific. I thought circumcision was just circumcision and his were normal ones.

What a fucking shitbag. I'm currently trying to get over being cut, and it sucks but I guess at the least I don't have skin bridges or anything horrific like that.

This threads existence is proof that white people are a bunch of fucking ass bitchs. Fricking ass bitches at that.

what you do is you find a doctor that tells your insurance you need it. tell them doctor that it's hurting you too much when you are erect all of a sudden recently and that it could possibly cause infection as shit might get trapped in there.
Yes, I am being dead serious. I had something similar and got my insurance to cover it.

cant believe they botched a circumcision it's one of the most common procedures of all time

Also it makes it a whole hell of a lot less satisfying, circumcision removes over 20,000 unique nerve endings called fine touch receptors. Think the difference between your finger tips/palm of your hand and the back of your hand. That's a close approximation of the difference in sensitivity. On top of that the frenilum is normally cut (which is one of the most erogenous zones of the penis) so that's gone the ridge band is also removed which not only acts as a pleasure generator for the male but also enhances sexual satisfaction for the female (ever heard of the ribbed for her pleasure condoms? They designed from the ridge band of an uncut cock), and the last part they do to fuck up sexual pleasure is with the removal of the foreskin an internal organ becomes an external organ, and with the removal of that protection/lubrication the Glans goes through keternization which is basically callousifcation which dull all sexual pleasure you could have.

>You can look all this up it's all factual.

Ever had anal?

Does shit get stuck in those pockets?
How about smegma? What disgusting stuff do you find trapped in there?

You should probably sue and/or murder the doctor who circumcised you fucking botch job holy shit

I mean all circumcisions turn out bad, but damn.

You can probably get those skin bridges removed though, I had mine removed two years ago. Mine were really fucking mild compared to the shit you've been put through you sorry sap.

Pic related, my bridges *were* on the right side of my dick until I had them removed.

Then why are there studies that say there's no or very little difference before and after circumcision feeling wise? From people who had it done?

I mean I'm sure there Is SOME difference for sure, especially since the frenelum is removed and what not, but I just can't believe it's as bad as you make it sound.

Seriously I'd probably kill myself if all that was true and I was missing out on like 50 percent of my pleasure.

Its by far the most lucrative part time job you can get easily. I used to make 2500 a month or so and that was in a small college town in the south.

did you know that Africans and Muslims circumcise at almost twice the rate white people do

>earn your manhood
bitch it's not something anyone should have to "earn" it's his basic right to humanity that was taken away now stop being a pussy