Are you a Nationalist or a world citizen?

Are you a Nationalist or a world citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7AwsLXOgSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

world citizen

Probably more of a world citizen.

a radical centrist

i wish northen europe could leave europe and be an island in the ocean

ideology hater

nationalist, being a world citizen in nowadays world is asking to be an american cuck and agree with the inhumane things that US has done to mankind

weeaboo

I'm a nationalist world citizen.

Being an isolationist is dumb.

Not being part of a gang for protection and to beat up on our enemies is also dumb.

Loners will be eaten alive, this is a mad world and the survival of the fittest doesn't always mean the best.

t. mehmet abdul al-islami
You have to go back

both

Nordic citizen. Or at least I will be soon. Norway is off limits, but I can gain citizenship in all the other countries.

Nationalist of course

how can hating ideology be serving ideology

World citizen. Borders won't matter once we achieve world government and unite to conquer alien species.

>Norway is off limits
Good. Don't come here.

This is wise, although I do hate all Hungarians

This.

idk i just hate niggers and muslims

why?

Because if you believe in nothing, people that do believe in something will come and lop your head off eventually or change the way you live to accommodate them at your expense

oh no, I will live in Norway, permanently, definitely. I just won't be a citizen.

thats alright Abdul

Nationalist but not an isolationist. But in particular not any Spook ideology follower.

No you won't, all the service jobs are already taken by the partyswedes.

>not any Spook ideology follower
So an uneducated neet?

Why do other opinions trigger you so much? Thats pretty SJW of you

Asian citizens

Of course you will. You get naturalized after a few years of residence.

A Tradicionalist, I say.

wise words

>2017
>Not being a nationalist

what are you doing with your life?

We Japanese are only interested in prosperity of the glorious our race.
Three important things, ethnos, society, labor.

Hoping that the world will one day get to a stage where the idea of countries on earth going to war with each other would be absurd. So, hoping to see a world, where one can be a world citizen (but still have nationalities)- so basically- seeing a world of nations collaborating like never before.
In conclusion: Kind of both

i self identify as finnish

world citizen

you forget what you said on your 1st post tho or are derailing it. i dont get what you are talking about here but am sure you are afraid of being alone. and you better realize nobody sides with you outside the internet unless you take part in a cringy activism irl.

> finnish
>not finnic
cuck

I sexually identify as a trans-nigger fluid queer otherkin nationalist not limtied to xir's borders.

Nationalist...

And fully self-hater when I'm with other argies.

Nationalism has no relation to cuck culture you idiot

Living it without cucking myself to an ideology

>He doesn't want to follow exact set of ideas that are set up for him, he must be a uneducated Neet lol.

Maybe because "le cuck culture" is defined by nationalist alt-right faggots as everything which is against them?

I'm an ethno-nationalist.

Humanitarianism, cosmopolitanism, and so on are nice sounding utopian ideas that don't work in the real world just like pacifism.

True

I am anime citizen

white piggu go hom

no

I think having allies is important, but I don't think we should let Muhammads and Juans flood intoomo borders just because.

>intoomo
Into
I don't know what the fuck happened there

A world nationalist citizen

Sounds finnic

a world citizen, like de nurdan brudas

I want this, but it'll never happen.

World citizen

This sounds great.

you've pretty much lost the right to make fun of any other country at this point

I don't care

>its another "everyone who disagrees with me is x" meme

Nah, unfortunately Norway doesn't permit multiple citizenships, and I'd rather live in Iceland while keeping my Swedish passport, than only being Norwegian.

A texas citizen

>Nationalist or a world citizen
>Right wing hellhole or left wing hellhole
I would rather watch the world burn.

Earth citizen.
I want to conquer space.

I'm a european federalist who hates everyone beyond the 1995 eu borders

We can make it happen, as you wish

i do care about my country, despite all the problems. we are fight to improve this shit, as any other country must do.
Nationalism, as i understand, is bound by race and i don't care much about it. so, i'd more a Patriot.

want protection? accept the rules and give something back, my fellow hungarian

An American citizen.

how does this work

this

>world citizen
that's just romanticized fiction

You're a good fellow.

I'm a pan-european nationalist

but we already are an island in the ocean

so is iceland

And nationalism isn't?

>a world citizen

A rootless cosmopolitan degenerate, you mean?

not to the same degree at least

>world citizen
Only subhuman muslims say that shit

Imo, yes

i'm a nationalist who wants to a see european and commonwealth countries succeed

i would like all of europe to preserve their national identity and continue to bond through commerce and travel
i would like the commonwealth to excel economically and greater strengthen their bonds

i want an imperial federation and a better european union

Other had been tested in practice and found to be functional
The other is a globalist fairy tale

I'm a commie.

Nationalist but friendly to the Western World, few Asian countries

What is it to try? I feel proud of my country is basically nationalism

This is a false dichotomy.

I've been called a cosmopolitan by a relative who viewed it as a compliment, though I reject that label.

I'm no sort of """citizen""". I'm a subject.

I believe in the supremacy of the Anglo-Saxon race and in the divine right of our Queen, God save her.

>few asian countries
What did the weebshit mean by this?

this

EXCELLENT post

>tfw there are literal child molesters on this board

No, that's patriotism. Nationalism is the idea that the country you're proud of should be an independent nation, and that it's inherently superior to other nations.

most cucked thing i ever read

Well our country is independent right?

Republicanism means being cucked by seppos and gooks. No thanks.

I am a Greek world citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7AwsLXOgSM

Are you a greek or are you just very fond of your debt slaves?

World citizen. Nationalism has always failed. The reason why the US and Europe are so wealthy is because of they're open borders, cooperation and free trade agreements.

>pic is a world where everyone is a nationalist

Yes, but unless your pride goes beyond being appreciative and happy that our country is so awesome, and into feeling that it must be better than other countries, I believe it's still not nationalism, only patriotism. Though I'm hardly an expert, so what do I know?

So nationalists wants to expand their borders, gain colonies and shit like that?