Le early beatles are terrible

>le early beatles are terrible

Is there a more cancerous meme?

>Defending early Beatles

Well I can think of one....

>le early beatles ar ejust as good
Well that was quick

No, this board has gone to complete shit

If you browsed here for more than 4 years you would understand how much progressively worse it has gotten. Now people are actually shitting on early Beatles? What the fuck. Fucking Sup Forums cancer

Here come the musically ignorant plebs...

What does Sup Forums have to do with it?

>Is there a more cancerous meme?
No. Cause all beatles is shit.

They have shit taste and opinions that turn the board to cancer. Take a look at what Sup Forums has become. I give Sup Forums no more than 4 months before it's completely Sup Forums tier

They weren't terrible, but enjoying early Beatles requires an appreciation for 60s pop rock, which most people lack, especially Sup Forumstants used to indie and experimental

Enjoying early Beatles requires knowledge of music theory and harmony. None of which plebeians on this board have anymore

Is early Beatles more patrician than middle or late Beatles?

Well AHDN is their best album followed by abbey road. People that shit on early Beatles are the lowest of the low.

All Beatles matter

But the cancer on this board comes from hip-hop heads and poptimists, I doubt Sup Forumstards are either.

This

I miss CLT. Sad thing is most people don't even know who that is anymore

>rockism

the first disk of the Past Masters album is their best side of material and the kind of stuff I find myself going back to most. Before they got turned on to weed they had energy and synergy in abundance.

do you geniunely waste your time listening to shitty top 40 pop from the 60s? well more power to you, I guess

What do you listen to? Not that guy, just curious

bump

Rain was the only good early Beatles song

>le early/late beatles
>ignoring superior middle beatles

That's not an early beatles song

1962-1964
>DUDE MERSEYBEAT LMAO

1964-1966
>DUDE FOLK ROCK LMAO

1966-1968
>DUDE PSYCHEDELIA LMAO

1968-1970
>DUDE ROOTS ROCK LMAO

2016-2017
>DUDE I LITERALLY THINK IN MEMES LMAO

>les Beatles matter
That's a big memetic tumor right there innit

All the Beatles songs sucked the vocals sucked.People only like them because they where commercialized. Just a boy band that was used to sell T shirts, posters , lunch boxes and all the other shit. Forced boy band faggot music thrown on the radio. And I don't give a shit a about john Lennon that guy just song about money didn't mean any thing to him. And he worshiped money. Also preached about peace and love but beat his wife and kids. I'm glad he's dead and I hope the rest of that shit band dies to.

Okay, but they wrote some really good pop songs.

since I fell for the meme I'm currently listening to Inventions and Dimensions by Herbie Hancock, thanks for asking.

different user, but Handcock is one of my favorite artists of all time. good taste.

The Beatles NEVER and I mean NEVER put out a bad record!

From their early days of Please Please Me in the U.K. and Introducing The Beatles in the U.S. up to Let It Be in both countries The Beatles did it all!

FUCK THE HATERS! BEATLES FUCKING RULE!

all beatles is terrible

Unironically this

Well, Yellow submarine isn't very good, because it's a rehash of previous material padded with George Martin instrumentals which, while not bad, don't belong on a Beatles album

What exactly is "Late Beatles" and what is "Early Beatles", in you guys' opinion?

The Red Album and Blue Album compilations divide it up into two phases: 1962-66 (early) and 1967-1970 (late). Is that correct?

basically that
Revolver and Rubber Soul are the transition records

I know what you mean. I don't think it's Sup Forums shit, it's more like underage kids are contrarians.

Early beatles are terrible.
Early Beatles were 60s One Direction.

whats One Direction's equivalent to Please Mr Postman

its an easy pleb opionion to look partician when they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

>hey user i hate Beatles early stuff, i think its terrible
>yea! me too! I've heard one song and its terrible!

This.

the original compositions on please please me are literally dansband tier