>just fucking killed their girlfriend

do you english motherfucker?

Did you do it because you are a faggot OP

Im guessing either car crash or heroine od

/thread

Proof

What was the reason you killed her?

Naw bruh just made her cum too hard fam

So you fucked your cat and then had to put it down after inflicting pelvic trauma?

Reroll

Do you prefer pizza or hamburgers?

Here it is, I'm joking. I'm not driving all the way to her house just to prove I did it. Her mom is coming back to her house any time now. If you don't want to believe me, that's all right.

Proof, faggot.

OP is a fag, good day

There was all sorts of drama before, we were probably going to break up anyway. I was just furious and wasn't thinking.

What area was this in?

does her mom know you ? How fucked are you OP?

Why did you cut off your hand?

he do

>kills gf
>goes to Sup Forums

its like pottery

oscar pistorius?

Whereabout? Wanna check local news in time

Just buy a new fleshlight, blow up doll, or whatever she was already. Oh, and don't treat fuck toys like they are really girlfriends. That's why you are sad that you broke it and think of it as a girlfriend death.

>its like pottery
>like pottery
>pottery

wut

You'll probably know within tomorrow

newfag go

It won't make national news unless you're famous

What kind of vacuum do you own?

what town,so we can check the news?

How about you learn to take a small joke?

did she "fight so damn hard"?

I'm looking forward to it. So how did you do it, anyway? Quickly? Painfully?

I mean just look up something like "19 year old male kills girlfriend" or something

Quit shitposting shit from "top 10 creepy Sup Forums posts" you little jew.

I'm going to assume you're US based, then?

pizza hut or dominos?

With my dad's glock

OP does not have a girlfriend, story is false. Dont believe this fucks story people

OP's gf

OP probably isn't even done with High School

>take a small joke
>a small joke
>small joke
>joke
>ke
>kejo
>kejojbtfdssefnmk

Getting rid of imaginary friends isnt the same as killing OP

Slightly disappointed, but if you're not just shitting us all I can't really complain.

OP is a faggot

How is babby formed?

OP, answer my goddamned question. What kind of vacuum do you own?

How are you going to dispose of the body?

Op, at least post pics of gf so we know you ain't lying. If we see the same girl on the news then we can say we were talking to a cold blooded killer

this

This.

THIS YOU FAGGOT

this please

OP IRL

I wasn't thinking of taking pics, and I did hide the body in a pretty obvious place, not sure how long it'll take for them to find them and do whatever else it takes to find out that I was the one who killed her. You'll either hear that someone went missing or someone got shot in the stomach by their boyfriend.

why didn't you read this and follow instructions you tard

I wasn't planning on killing her, it was in the heat of the moment

do you think you left prints or any evidence?

What is your alibi?

Did you clean the gun with bleach so it wont leave residue?

Why did you do it?

A Facebook pic? A pic from your phone? A saved snap? Any picture of the girls face OP. Why you lyin bruh?

kek'd

I'm going to get caught eventually, maybe the stuff I did will make it take longer for them to find out it was me

Why did you do it?

Oi OP. If not legit you're an attention whore. If legit, there's probably things you should be doing right now other than posting on Sup Forums.

Dude, just post your fake ass alleged dead gf selfie already..

I don't feel like telling since you're probably going to tell me that I missed a very important step, which I probably did, and will cause me to be more stressed out.

Why did you murder your grandmother?

She's fucking buried dumb ass. Do you really think I'm going to dig her body up and take a picture just because some faggot 13 year old doesn't believe me?

Also why are you lying?

OP is a God Tier faggot

tell them that Sup Forums made you do it. You'll instantly get on the news that way and then we can believe you.

sage this shit already

So he was fucking you in the ass and you farted really hard sending him flying into a wall?

LIAR LIAR LIAR

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. If there's anything I've learned after 21 years - it's that you never know what's going to come through that REPLY OR UR MUM WILL DIEDED TONIGHT

No, why did you shoot her?

this
if you gotta go down, go down for the glory of Sup Forums

Fuck you

Oshit

Why the fuck are you faggots still entertaining OPs claims? No pics, no greentext, no hint of any substantial detail. Fake and gay, as always OP is a faggot

Fuk you

fuck that made me cringe you even got dubs

Sorry, I thought you were asking what I did to get rid of the evidence

No u

>didn't plan it
>used dad's glock
>killed her at her own house

y u do dis

OP is a 15 year old faggot who's never even held hands with someone the opposite sex

We already knew that sir fagalot.

Nice job you braindead fucking moron. As if we weren't already 'adored' by the public, this will just make them grab their pitchforks and a "patriotic hero" would try to pass laws banning Sup Forums for it's 'hate crimes'. Fucking SJWs are already running the fucking government, if OP spews this shit we'll be fuckin boiled

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It was at her house, on her driveway, we were in my dad's car which is where he has his gun.