Hey "superior" amerifats

Hey "superior" amerifats,
How does it feel that all your Medal winning OL-athletes are niggers?

Stay mad faggot.

>americans are so fat
>but we can't win more medals
stay mad europoor

Considering how many people live in the states it's really not that impressive, sort by capita for a more accurate display

Well we may as well get something out of all the rioting welfare leeches out there.

per capita has nothing to do with athletic ability

Feels great to be best.

why is it that all these other countries spend hours searching for reasons to hate the US and are just grasping straws to give reason to their hatred and self denial?

No, but how would you can't possibly compare a country with 300.000.000 inhabitant to a country with 300.000.

United Niggers of America needs 3.7 million people to produce a meal because it's filled with trash. Whereas Bahamas needs something like a tenth of that.

So this is what desperation sounds like?

Like this means a fucking thing anyways.

If you really wanna call out americunts, you can always point out that about 80% of all american olympic athletes dope like motherfuckers.
Same shit lance armstrong was doing they all fucking do it.
and the icing on the cake was when the american team went into the olympics crying to the media about the Russian team doping. American hypocrisy at its finest.

Better at sports and not getting caught cheating. Just one more thing we do better.

omigosh he over dosed on blood! the tragedy!

Proof? I mean besides the butthurt ravings of some eurotrash faggot that can't admit his country is trash.

ITT: 3 shitposters arguing

I feel like we did a good job training our slaves

Reaping the rewards of selective breeding.

Most decorated Olympic athlete of all time is not only American, he's white.

Americans should start protesting, you know.
#MoreWhiteAthletes
#OlympicsSoBlack
etc.

>#6 is Georgia
Lol Georgia is a state not a country dumbass

Is this bait?

I refuse to believe you're this dumb

it is so obvious but we all love to play along regardless. I think boredom.

LMAO silly americuntlard go learn geography hahahaha this is why americun suck so bad. don't even know where own country is on map

Lmao yet we still crush china every olympics and they've got BILLIONS of people. NEXT!!!

Not exactæy billionS, but yeah congrats you're better than at 1 country

>Life is so good in america they can afford to have more children
>Blames it on our population
>Doesn't count china
Dude just deal with the fact that Americans on average are better than you all in every single way. Our cut throat style of life ensures only the strong survive

Please tell me that you don't honestly believe this

We're better than all of the other countries. The state of Maine alone would be ranked 8th in gold medals if they were there own country

And they have 1.3 million population

>there own country
>there

all i see is jealous cucks that USA has the most gold medals lel

I do believe it our country forces the best out every individual. That's what makes us better than every one else. Alpha as fuck. Why do you think so many people hate this new wave SJW bullshit? Its communist propaganda to weaken the evolution of the american species. We're the fucking mix of all races. We have the best traits of all the human species

Why are other countries so jealous

Congrats man you found a single mishap in my grammar. Eye loose. U win. My arguement is now invalid. Their Eye said it

didn't realize there was only 12 atheletes on our Olympic team of 554

lool look evry1 americans cant even grammur

Why is drake in a wheelchair making fun of retards?

because he is a fucking nigger