Whatever you need to say, doesn't matter who it's towards, just say it

Whatever you need to say, doesn't matter who it's towards, just say it.

Fuck you bro, just get a fucking job and learn how to be an adult.

I don't understand the fascination with doubles, trips and quads.

I forgive them. I let that shit go. Although I think they should be punished for what they did and would love to to do it myself, I forgive, just let it go, so I can move on and begin something way greater than ever expected. They tried to break me but I didn't bend.

my only wish in this life is for the human race to die...

I honestly hope you have killed yourself by now. I hope you overdosed or got an STD. I will never ever forgive you or your friends for what you did. I hope that if you are alive, that you are continuing to live your miserable boring existence.

Dear Sup Forums, this is my third post in 7 years. Lurk more, less cancer

WITNESS ME!!!

What is there left to say. I'm all sayed out. My chest is completely bare.

>your 5head is huge, and no matter how hot your body is your egg head will ruin it

>i have never met a girl who creeps me out as much as you

I've sayed everything I could possibly say but it does not matter because you are not listening.

Stop eating my food from my fucking shelf, this is why I said moving in together would be a bad idea

I would like that girl I like to tell me that she loves me back. I tell her every day and she just answers with a fucking " :* "

FeelsBadMan.png

If you never fucking post you can never stop being cancer you fucking fag. Lurk more

Start acting your age and stop SHOUTING AT THE FUCKING TV EVERY MORNING YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT!

somtimes i get urges ...

like walking trough Germany and seeing all these fuckers with colors , blacks , muslims and jews just disgusts me. And then the teachings of our past come back up and tell me to be quiet since racism is prohibited in germany so i have to sit in a train crowded by fucking immigrants yelling in to their cellphones and not talking german .... R.I.P. Germany fuck you merkel

I'm a politically active Nihilist. Unlike those Emo weasles who just don't participate, I'm actively doing what I can within the system to get our nation to burn. My current project is support for Donald Trump. My friends, coworkers and boss think I vote, fundraise and donate because I'm a patriot.

No proof it's me, besides, you buy good shit.

I love you.

I hate my best friend

Fuck capitalism and authority

oh fuck that's deep

sounds awful

^Found the woman.

Found the 15 year old anarchist.

I lick ass and bloody pussy, will lick pads

OK.
OP is a faggot

Stop crying you fag

you don't have to, but when you roll trips, you'll understand.

I love you too :^)

lol

Totally chillaxing smoking a bowl and watching trailer park boys..
WHAT!!

I got the job I always wanted. I hate it.

Actually im a 23 year old anarchist. Have you ever done any research into anarchist thought? Its not what everyone thinks it is and it actually makes sense.

Word.

Want to see the pad?

Last week I spent a night sexting this big booty chick, she sent me pics and videos of her boobs.
She said she was on her period but promised me she would send me pussy pics.
I wrote her a couple times and yesterday she didn't even answer me.

WHAT THE FUCK? SO, TWO WEEKS AGO YOU WERE SHOWING ME YOUR BIG BOOBS, TELLING ME YOU WANTED TO DEEPTHROAT MY HUGE COCK AND NOW YOU ACT DISTANT?

F U C K F U C K F U C K

When you're old and defenseless know that I'll remember. I will come for you.

The gloves are off, the wisdom teeth fell out; what you on about? I feel it in my bones, I feel it in my bones...

Fuck it. I'm sincere when I say I'm glad you left.

FDR listener spotted

stop crying about me crying fag

thats because you only get shitty singles

Girls, girls, you are both pretty. Now stop fighting.

I prefer The Real News Network

I'm a girl and im kinda fucking chubby, not fat but just not thin enough that it makes me wanna fucking die. I tried starving myself, but nothing really happens. I put on weight after my boyfriend of 3 years left me.

deeply uncomfortable complying with the "bro-code" because I know about something that would destroy my friends relationship with his girlfriend. he is lying to her and I am helping him, she doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
she deserves someone who is man enough to tell the truth no matter the circumstances.just can't stop thinking about it.

I'm a lollipop

Do you ever thought about being more than friends?
>inb4 im a fag and this will never work

Death, we already had this discussion last time I cheated you. I told you then that by that time I'll welcome you.

I wish I never met you and I'm sorry for making you think we had something serious going on when it wasn't. I learned a valuable lesson by dating you and I'll never make that mistake again.

I still eat ass

might as well kys m8

Nothing wrong with being chubby, i honestly prefer chubby women.

If you tell her & break the BroCode then i'm sorry but you'll be worse than him.

Do what YOU think is right. Listen to yourself.

I've always preferred skinny, tall girls but lately I just wanna bang big booties and chubby girls.

You just need motivation
Go on a diet do some excercises daily and you will start losing weight in no time

were all "kinda fucking chubby" here. 90Kg here. you dont want to fucking die. Deal with it

you're not you when you're hungry

I need to take a shit, but the only decent toilet is with sleeping family.

Chubby girls are cuter imo. Starving never works. Lose weight only if you want to do it for health reasons, that involves lifestyle change. The weight gain is due to depression. You probably sit around more and eat your feelings. Depression is your demon. Body image is one if its blunt weapons its using on you with self esteem needles in the other hand.

yeah ikr? Better off dead than fat for sure

Just take a fat shit and wake them all up with the smell

Thanks man

>Dis

Feminism makes me want to kill myself

Mah nigga

Yeah I keep doing the wrong thing really. I just need to be in a better frame of mind which will take a while, but it'll happen.

>skinny, tall girls
eww

i dont think any girls at my high school like me. im bad at talking to girls. i want a perfect gf. any advice?

Holy fuck, stop bitching and start fixing!

All I want is these dubs...

You just rolled fucking quints what else do you need in life?

Fuckin check'd dude

Just show them those quints

Damn user, sounds rough. How long did you date before you figured all that out?

Fuckin' witnessed!

Nigga, you don't need anything else 'cept them repeating digits

That old man is a fucking idiot

i got quints so u have to give advice now

when i was in college a few of my friends and i visited thailand to get some "tight" pussy.
two days in thailand after much enquiring we came across a taxi guy and we settled on some terms. After properly verifying us he took us to a shelter in a remote location and told us to get in refer his name along with a quote and a few other details.
we did and after a bit a lady came in and led us to a room where she let us "choose"
we chose our pick and my friends and I were then led to individual rooms along with our pick.
an older lady accompanied each one of us to our rooms and stayed throughout to make sure no one was getting hurt.
It was fucking amazing the best experience ever. I was only allowed anal penetration (depends on who you pick )
Tightest ever and i came buckets.
After finishing up i gave her a chocolate bar and she had the cutest happy smile ever. I hugged her and waited in the lobby for my friends to finish.

Im married now and the sex still doesnt hold up to that night. My wife doesnt know

Here goes.
I never need any of these threads (anymore) because ever since I walked down the left hand path I have spoken my mind. To my parents, my ex girlfriends, my friends, my boss and my coworker. They dont like when I do but they sure as fuck respect me.
Nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi.
In the name of our highest God, The Morning Light, The Adversary.

I mean I'm perfectly healthy within a healthy bmi and everything, I just don't look like i used to is all. You're pretty much dead on with all the depression stuff haha

lower your standards and see a therapist for social anxiety disorder.

EU is definitely worse than him

I dumped my shrink for telling me I'm a sociopath, albeit nicely. He refused to acknowledge that he is completely wrong. When someone is worth my empathy, I give it to them. I just don't go around feeling for the whole world like most people pretend to do. I get over trauma fast because I'm a grown man not slave to my feelings. I can mimic feelings I'm not feeling when the situation calls for it because I'm fucking polite. I'm exceptionally polite, no matter how angry idiots make me. I started seeing that shrink because I know I am off... but I'm no sociopath. I'm a good guy, I work very hard at being a good guy.

He's not wrong tho

>bmi

Kek'd hard

Definitely, but demolishing the welfare state, which leads to betters lives for everyone in a state, is fucking stupid.

>overweight female detected

In that case, the cliche "It gets better" really applies to you. Hugs from your best friend helps. ;)

It only leads to easier lives for some people. Everyone else suffers as a result.

Why not? People should have access to social services like public education, public transportation, single payer health care, social security. They workers should also have rights with in the work place, instead of being treated as a commodity.

Haha well said! No there isnt anything wrong with you! I don't even give people the courteous act. I'm not a sociopath, but I sure as hell don't care about other people's problems (unless they are my loved ones)

I fking hate my girlfriend she is a fking cunt. She is always throwing me under the bus when we go out.

i wanna fuck you so bad my dick cant contain the amount of fuck i wanna give you

Boom!

The meth is making you into somebody I don't recognize anymore and it fucking tears me apart to slowly witness it happen like this. I wish you would try harder for your son, he started school last week and I wish you could've been there to see how excited he was to tell you all about his first day. I wish I knew how to make you turn your life around and reverse the damage that's been done. I love you bro, but I fucking despise what you've become.

why are you still with her?