Wtf is wrong with the Gulf States gender balance?

populationpyramid.net/bahrain/2040/

Do they just kill all the women? I wouldn't be surprised if the women just all killed themselves having to live in such a hellhole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're gay

This would explain the statistics desu

But Bahrain is a super small state. I can only imagine it like this, that there are thousands of people from abroad registered there, because of their job and it's mainly men.

slaves

Slave labourers

I didn't even know there was a country called Bahrain

This is a great point. I heard that the countries over there have modern day slavery. Countries like Qatar. How true is that?

poo-in-loo workers, both in sharia and vanila flavours

Economic immigrants

Stop this meme

Stop with the slaves then.

t. Slavery apologist

Slaves from the indian subcontinent make up 50% of the population

t. Muhammad Bin Laden

there's literally nothing wrong with owning slaves

slavery is bad and the arabs should feel bad

You are just like your father

there's literally nothing wrong with raping brazilians

arab reparations for slavery when?

never

Why would we have slaves lmao, we're poor af, we have so many immigrants because of refugees not work immigrants (except egyptians and some maids rich families have)

you're so racist

i would love to have a bunch of nordic men raping me tbqh

stop whitesplaining you dirty slaveowner

egyptians are slaves or they have slaves?

the southern states were poor as fuck too, that's why they had slaves

>i would love to have a bunch of nordic men raping me tbqh

oh it's you...

You are just a gulfie with a proxy, how many paki slaves do you own?

Just what is your definition of slavery? It's not like they own them, they do hard work and get paid for it

>oh it's you...
H-hi!

I bet you're making your slave type this out for you

Egyptians are workers and stop calling them slaves you retards, do you call your immigrants who do low jobs like toilet cleaning slaves?

>and get paid for it

sure, in whippings and camel piss

but we don't do anything mentioned in this article though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

arabs never change

In Islam the prophet taught us certain morals for slavery. He eats from what you eat. He dresses from what you dress. You don't exhaust him with work and if you do you must help them. Even then freeing slaves is highly encouraged in Islam. But we don't do it anymore.

>slavery
>moral

ahahahaha

>freeing slaves is highly encouraged in Islam. But we don't do it anymore.

why don't you free slaves anymore?

Shut the fuck up

Don't tell him to shut up

Doesn't islam teach you manners?

>islam
>manners

pick one

they no longer convert the slaves, so they don't need to liberate them.
We did the same with the african slaves, as well with any population the jesuits didn't convert before the slavers could get our hands on

I see

>literally defending slavery

Being Emirati must be pretty great. All that oil money means that you will never have any financial worries. Slaves do all the menial work for you. After elementary school you're sent abroad where you can have sex and party as much as you want, while having a world-class education of your choosing paid for you.

When you get back in your late twenties your parents arrange for you to marry your very attractive and sexually innocent cousin. And then you can spend your life just relaxing, driving cool cars, fucking your cousin and travelling abroad from Dubai's large airport to fuck hookers in other countries.

And whenever you feel bad about all the acts of haram, you can just funnel some of your massive oil wealth into ISIS or Al Qaeda so Allah forgives you.

>tfw not emirati

now you ruined my day

be thankful you're not

you'd be almost guaranteed to be endemically stupid

Gulfies are literal cancer

>tfw part of the 99% unlashed plebs
gulf arabs are pretty much masterrace, livin the life on dream mode

Why are the rest of the arab world so jelous of gulfies?

any particular reason why?

It's not that, I've lived there, for 4 years.

>put american consumers to shame
>hop on archaic bandwagons of tribe
>have no yearning for any deeper meaning
>have no culture worth mentioning
>are generally selfish, self-involved and narcissistic
>have disgusting habits
>are socially stunted and unaware of that
>entitled and lazy

rarely do you get a true "good" gulfie

Egyptian GDP per capita: 3615 USD
UAE GDP per capita: 40438 USD
Qatar GDP per capita: 73653 USD

inbreeding probably

>small population, loads of natural resources

Big surprise there. I really don't care for their wealth, I care for how the people are by far and large.

The Emiratis live a cushy life. That's all I'm saying. They're muslims, so they're obviously not good people. But they do get to live a good life.

Why do you think?
And it's not like their wealth is seen as an okay thing by westerners, no, just look at every gulf-related thread, it's always filled with posts from bitter europeans and americans saying they don't deserve this and wishes that their wealth will end as soon as possible, like they're saying they should be starving and poor or being bombed like rest of arabs, they don't like seeing someone else living a good life

you people have oil, too. don't you have also lots of slaves?

>they do get to live a good life
If you enjoy being an Orwellian prole who has material comforts, sure.

>Kissing in some public places is illegal and could result in deportation. [67] Various people have been arrested and or/deported for indecent behavior in public places, including a taxi. [68] In 2015, police arrested a group of people including a police officer, who were organising a boat party with prostitutes.[69] .
wtf man, it's just cute when a couple kisses in public desu

brings a smile to my sad, worn face

Aside from the tribe thing that sounds just like Sweden

thats only because it gets so dark up here tho

darkness = less energy = more depressed

Sweden is a paradise in comparison, trust me.

Lets just for a second ignore that Arabs hate Arabs, and similar groups(i.e Turks, Persians, etc)
Look at things like
1. Being degenerate
2. USA is GREATEST ALLY
3. Ottoman ruled most of its Empire via proxy, or vague threat of arms
4. Became independant because Brits wanted oil/diamands/spice trade

>every gulf-related thread, it's always filled with posts from bitter europeans and americans saying they don't deserve this and wishes that their wealth will end as soon as possible, like they're saying they should be starving and poor or being bombed like rest of arabs, they don't like seeing someone else living a good life
this doesn't happen though, some of the very rich euros are oilniggers too

I know, but there's not nearly as much bitterness norway gets from having oil-based wealth than gulf countries

that's because filthy mudslimes don't deserve the wealth, or anything good in general

and look how they use it to fund isis and shit. what does norway use with its money? responsible and good things, take notes.

us versus them, especially for burgers
[insert christian denomination] are us
muslims are them

What do the baltics medicate with?

Those are shills from kuffar to bring down Islam.

doubt, I don't see the gulfies giving up their country to niggers.

are you kidding me

Gulfies are a minority in their countries, outsourcing everything.

>2040
>using made up predictions as an argument

Fuck off britbong.

Do Muslims really believe that thing about virgins in paradise?

Their immigrants actually work, ours are mostly leeching of our wellfare. Not to mention the rampant crime in Sweden, the gulf have very low crime rates.

not in the way it's portrayed, no.

that's because the roles are reversed; the indigenous people don't do shit, and cause most trouble. Given their minority as a demographic, crime rates are lower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
It doesn't look so high in sweden

> Spain

We are too lazy even to kill people. Glorious siesta.

The point is that gulfies extract labour from their immigrants and don't let themselves be ruled by them.

Sweden on the other hand is soon going to lose controll to the immigrants.

Murders are still low, but all other kind of crimes are rampant now, especially rape.

Make Toblerone bigger again you cunts.

Muh rape capital meme, I never believed this and never will, reported rape being high in one country and low in another doesn't mean anything, it's just because of different defenitions, do you really believe iceland has more rape than india?

In fact even inside europe alone how sex without consent is taken differently,
In Christian romania a girl who goes to a club and drinks and fucks some guy is not seen as a rape victim, but in sweden she is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
They just kill themselves

Based Jordanian.

Wow thanks.

Most of the population are immigrants, and only men would emigrate to an Islamic shithole. They're usually from Pakistan and whatnot, but their employers take their passports and use them as slave labour, effectively, so you have an insane amount of working-age men.

it's not really slavery, the wages are just super low. considering that they're too low for them to leave, though, its effectively slavery