I am fucked up or Sup Forums can help me to crack this shit

I am fucked up or Sup Forums can help me to crack this shit.

???

Other urls found in this thread:

icloudin.net
t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easiest way to crack is to return the phone to its rightful owner you fucking nigger.

icloudin.net

Yeah very clever answer you can go back to your mom basement and jack off to trannys get the fuck out.

Relax Jamal, best you can do now is to post this thing on craigslist and hope someone is dumb enough to buy it without checking that it's locked.

wtf is this shit?

If the phone has a previous owner you would need their login info, otherwise the phone is an expensive paperweight.

seriously get out, what the fuck you think this is reddit?

Tyrone here lifted a phone from civilized people and is trying to bypass the account lock that renders the phone useless without the AppleID. Him being a nigger, he has little technical aptitude, so he's desperately trying to tell me to get out of the thread while begging for help.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

NO tech opinions please if I want obvious opinions I go to the apple fagget store I need the non official way to crack this shit

Tell me the story behind it and I'll help

You just need to get the back case off and there's a red reset button you have to push with a paperclip.

Just use a flathead screwdriver and be gentle, but firm.

This website shows you how to crack iphones

t co/YBxzFZXuX5
Put a . after the T

The fucking FBI and NSA couldn't crack it, what chance does a thief like you have?

Haha

If you wanna crack your iphone then all you gotta do is drop it kek

Actually, they did in the end. Took them a while tho.

Friend's phone was linked to the id of some dude has scam him simulating thas he was jailbreaking it, now I reset the phone thinking that I was helping and fucked up, see? the phone is linked to that dougchbag that is nowere to be seeing

OP, can you take a picture of the phone so I can see which model it is? There's different hacks based on what it is and even what manufacturing cycle.

Till now just 12 year olds reply's need serious adults to help me here.

is an iphone 4 IOS 7.1.2

>t co/YBxzFZXuX5

I'm trying out that site but haven't had any luck. It says the address is incomplete. Does it show how to recover the owners info? Does it have a functional IMEI checker? Thanks!

then the only way to do something is to tell apple without the jailbreak part, then they will help you for sure

Can you see if there is or isn't etching on the inside of the lightning port?

Also on some of those models, there should be slightly thicker antenna lines.

thats old version isnt it? if yes, im sure theres a way to crack it

yeah the old version

I'm in a similar situation. I bought a iphone off a yard sale and when I went to reset it it gave me the same thing. Except they provided me a number to call the owner so I can return the phone.

Can I sell it back to the original owner or will I face criminal charges since its stolen property and its rightfully theirs

What if he switches the motherboard? Can he reset the phone like that? Will that work with iPods too?

so no way its uncrackable.
look up some tutorials on youtube, never had an iphone buy ive heard you can format them connecting them to a pc and doing something with some weird ass tools and itunes

>yard sale
Is that nigger talk for something like snatching a phone off a table in a restaurant?

Uh there definitely is depending on the internals. That model went through three internal updates in its life cycle.

dude wtf you talking about niggers and shit

Post some pictures of the top and bottom, OP, we're not going to be able to know the production model unless you give more info.

Uh, only a fucking nigger would steal a phone. Why did you do it? Bored with subsisting off of welfare?

A yard sale is where people sell things that they don't want anymore

No shit, but nobody buys a fucking iPhone at a garage sale. You stole it and now you want people to help you unlock it. Fuck off, thieving nigger.

I remember when Sup Forums was something else now just faggets browse Sup Forums no help really I though this was going to be easy but well guess I am fucked up

you're 12 you mouth breather

>nobody buys a fucking iPhone at a garage sale

You've obviously never been to a yardsale, user

Jesus Rakeem, return the phone already and delete this thread...