Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

i'm going to do shrooms with a friend of mine today.

do you have any tips or advice for me?
like what are do's and don'ts? or what you need to do when you have a bad trip?

thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
youtube.com/watch?v=OSUSqCf0mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you won't be faggot. You'll be drawing 2 cards

not op here but i am interested as well

kek, but don't have you a little advice? anything could help. i am in a very good mood, but that is something you need to be when doing drugs ( even for weed ).

a little nervous too, it is my first time doing the shroomies.

Just make sure you have a clear head. No bad thoughts/vibes before you take them. A shroom trip is harder to control than a LSD trip. Just hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

try to control is bad, right?
i should go with the flow.

but what if i go bad? do i need to go into a different room? or go in the garden, get some fresh air or smoke a ciggy or what?

movies suck..music is best.. daytime is better than nighttime but night has its own cool feel..be outside , be around people u trust. and talk about what u feel

But just put together a good playlist of your favorite music, read a book, go for a hike. You really cant go wrong with shroomies. I've taken LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms 15+ times and have yet to have a bad trip. Just don't over think it and just enjoy it.

release and receive positive vibes.

i love listening music, sober or high.
i'll bring my phone with albums of cool music with me. thanks Anons

Not necessarily, if it gets to a point where your trip is going bad fast and even putting yourself in a setting you're comfortable with or listening to your favorite song, then don't fight it because it WILL get worse.

then what should i do?
nothing?

favorite music is not a bad idea but i think exploring new music is great also.. check out vulpeck on pandora. soundtracks. they introduce u to a variety a music

tell a friend.. tell em ur in a bad place.. if they are in a good place they will bring u into the good place

Basically. But the chances of you having a bad trip are very small. Like I said previously, keep a positive attitude while starting your trip and you should be good.

It's good to try to distract yourself if you're feeling unwell.
Try not to stay still for too long and go do something

ok, that's good advice!
ok, cool. smoke weed and drink alcohol pretty often, i don't have bad experiences. i guess my brain doesn't get too upset and hysterical when some bodily strange chemicals go do their thing in my head.

i am quite confident my brain loves to meet with the psychoactive chemicals from the shroomies.

it'sa me, Mario. wooohooo.

pokemon GO adventure kek. no that's dangerous.

And now I activate the magic card Pot of Greed. This allows me to draw to additional cards from my deck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

funny thing is. everyone knows the very simple effect of Pot of Greed, yet they ALWAYS explain it in the series. fucking dumb really, but hilarious.

alcohol and weed will cover the moshroom experience..its not a bad i dead.. i was on mushrooms once and got into a drinking competition with a friend because he though when i was taking another swig i was challenging him and visa versa, long story short we finished the bottle and my mushroom high was gone lol

Nice try fbi

jew that rule the world*

yep and they always show it to their opponents, I've rarely seen them actually active it (place it on the duel disk or so)

second trip!!
youtube.com/watch?v=OSUSqCf0mGo

Just give yourself lots of options. A journal with a pen, maybe something to paint, games to play, a route to walk. You get a sense of what to do and what not to do when you do it. If you have a bad trip just let it happen. Trying not to have a bad trip is generally what causes it to stay bad, surrender

submit to a bad trip like a cuck submits to a cheating GF.

ok fine. i'll bring my laptop with me so i can play WoW and stuff, listen to albums of great music. i'll be fine i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs

Keep him smokin weed and warching happy stuff. Youll glide right threw in a great mood.

what does pot of greed do

Kek