Help. I'm addicted to this girls feet. I Cant stop fapping to them and i worship them whenever i have the chance...

Help. I'm addicted to this girls feet. I Cant stop fapping to them and i worship them whenever i have the chance. Shes the sister of a friend. 8years younger than me. Im 27

So what? Go suck a cock you subhuman piece of poo

So are you going to show us her feet or do you prefer to gtfo ?

post her feet maybe I can join you so you are not alone with this horrible addiction

get on it, op

okay, now tell us a story

You're 27 and she's legal. Grow a pair, stop being a cuck, and date/ fuck her.

but i keep fantasizing about her feet. she knows it and keeps having me kiss her feet if she wants something. she knows i can not resist.

Sounds sweet tell some stories, is she extorting you for money?

What is the problem my friend? I live jacking off to litle girls and iam totally normal it is ok if you like it

no it's rather one of those group dynamic things. If we have to decide which club to go to or which movie to watch of whos gonna be the driver, she always shoots me this look, like saying "you better back me up on this one if you ever want to see the soles of my feet ever again" but she also delivers. Usually we meet once every two weeks and she places her feet on my face while watching some series or playing videogames. "for good behavior" as she calls it.

post tops!

not op, here's a story though. lost a bet on mortal kombat iii to an ex last night and this was my view for the rest of the evening.

That's pretty hot, man

Got anymore pics of her soles?

here you go

sorry no pics of her tops

Do you like it when they're sweaty/stinky? Any stories or pics involving that?

>keeps having me kiss her feet if she wants something

>having

I think you mean letting.

More stories OP

well she actually sometimes texts me to come over and "take care of her feet" if i contradict her in public. She once said its to remind me of what i like to have

fuuuck man. sounds awesome.

with all submissive fantasies you gotta be careful though, it can get too weird and make you feel incredibly dirty and worthless

what shoe size is she?

That's so hot dude, but like another user be careful because it can make you feel worthless pretty fast

> she is a skater and a punk/hardrock fan.
> Once we went home from a music festival.
> i was far from sober
> she was completely wasted.
> We were walking around in the heat and dust all day.
> we reached her apartament she kicked off her shoes and told me to kneel down before her.
> She said, today was a godd day, as i was obedient and carried her stuff most of the day. > She said that her feet are tired and i had to kiss them well until she said otherwise.
> started kissing her feet
> super stinky and still moist from sweat
> after hald an hour i look up
> she is fast asleep
> i keep kissing
> woke up with my nose between her toes
> kept kissing
> she woke up
> said i could stop
> turned around and fell back asleep
> i was sitting there smelling her feet for some time before falling asleep again

Have you fucked her yet OP?

>she is a skater and punk/hardrock fan
jesus op, do yourself a favor and fucking kill yourself

underage.

MAHHDS!

thats it. i have the feeling that she already has pretty much control about me, but i cant resist

19 y/o

Cut her feet of as a token and move on

this shit is hot pls post more

Try being more dominant with her. Not so much so that you scare her away, but enough to assert yourself and see where it goes (or play hard to get). You could potentially have a non-one-sided sexy relationship. Or you could continue being owned and be a spineless faggot like me.

Also, post more pics/stories.

This

thats all there is.
she usually calls me over or i call her. she either rests her feet on my face or i kiss them. for usually an hour or two. most times she also asks for a foot rub ant thats it.

pro-tip if you're not already, lay with your heads on opposite ends of a couch and have her sit on top of you while she rests her feet on your face.

thats how we usually roll

You are so fucking lucky man

but she starts to control my life. when we hang out i dont dare to have an own opinion as i know she would withhold her feet from me if i did. and i cant stop worshiping them

Did you read my post nigger?
Either change it or don't complain because a lot of us would kill to be in a similar situation with a person as attractive as she is.

Was being attracted to feet just always natural to you user? Asking out of curiousity, last gf i had massaged my dick outside my pants with her feet once, felt better than hands but less than puss, somewhere in between.

Correct me if im wrong

also shes started talking about strapons and other sex toys and im honestly scared but also a little excited at the same time

any advice

Fuck her, and don't become her bitch unless you really want to.

my gf and i do foot and chastity play, the two are amazing together.

uhh... do you man.

but based on what youve already shared, i feel like inviting yourself to get fucked by a strap on is just inviting yourself to be permanently fried to masochism. Soon youll only get off when severely humilated, and thats a hard place to pivot from

It wasn't really apparent to me until I started going through puberty (around 6th or 7th Grade). Through the years (19 now) my tastes have slowly developed to the point where I'm pretty selective about the feet I find attractive.

Bump. Nothing else you can give us or Tellus?

what do you guys think about the size of strapon

like weve browsed some amazon pages and she keeps picking out and obsessing over some pretty damn big ones

like is 3.5 inches wide unhealthy

What do you mean exactly? I'm not OP.

Don't let her buy a strapon bigger than your dick. When she asks why, tell her "because any assfucking that goes on goes both ways."

thank you for the insight.

im not really into sticking my dick in asses it just feels a little gay

OP please keep us updated a with new pics.