>think I'll mine some asteroids
>wild space pirates again
>6 of em
>no chance
>rip copper

fucking space pirates

the real tragedy is that you paid 60$ for that shit

This.

The real tragedy is that you poorfags can't afford to waste 60$ without blinking

i torrented it

OP you are a niggerfagit but I do like that picture

I can afford to waste 60$, but why the fuck would I do that? Riddle me that, user. Why would I throw away money - even if I can afford it?

This, so many niggers get booty tickled with what other people do with their money

> playing One Man's Lie
lul
Got that shit refunded after 95 minutes. Awful. Get Witcher 3 instead.

> I'm an edgy teenager that doesn't have the game, torrents from mothers cellar and has no friends.

i hate that my laptop cant run it.
i feel like the devs shit out a pc version solely for the cash.

Hey Sean, stop trying to advertise your shit game

i kinda just wanna get it to explore weird places that nobody has seen.
of course im gonna have to smoke a lot of weed before i play.

the game sounds likea fun pass time for casuals like myself.

I genuinely think he cries himself to sleep every night because of the bad reviews and scores.
Cuck man.

It's like minecraft. Go off in a direction for long enough and you'll see unique places but its all mountains trees and shit which looks a little different. All the while you have to zap stuff to stay alive...

its just poorly optimised is all.

they could have used cryengine.
they could have used unreal.

but no. special snowflakes they are, decided to make a proprietary engine that is one of the most poorly optimized engines out there.

the developers are shitty people. all they did was trump up hype and cash in. they dont give a fuck about the game or the consumer.

>be richfag
>see a random 8 ton pile of used diapers
>price tag above says "60$ firm"
>don't even blink because I have so much money

This is your logic.

they'll follow you down to a planets surface, it's easier to take the fuckers out there.

i have to admire their jewing of an entire industry though.
and with such a small team im sure theyre all set for life now.

cant jump when theyre around

they just wait for me to get loaded on materials then they attack, niggers

the problem isnt really them to be honest.
its the community.

indie developers have a much easier time now than companies. when people see indie, they have lower expectations and are willing to shell out more.

99% Of the indie games on the market is shit, made by people with no prior experience, catering to a crowd that dosent expect something nice and well polished.

so the industry has boiled down to either big companies reskinning the same crap year after year, or small developers pumping out B-grade shit.

either way, its probably a good time to quit gaming.

This. Why even have pirates if they send 3 or more. Might as well just detonate your ships auto destruct if u leave atmosphere with full inventory.

Pro tip: sell the shit on surface

You sound like my 8 yr old daughter. Every game is mine craft cause its the only game she's ever played

worst part is you can repair the shield but the game doesn't pause so as soon as you do that 50% of the shield is gone again

I've defended my gold laden ship against 3 successfully. 4 or more and I just turn it off. Save before leaving planet. Also trade on planet when u can

>be poorfag
>see a random richfag looking at a pile of used diapers priced at "60$ firm"
>richfag buys the diapers
>"how dare you spend your money on those diapers"
This is your logic

farm pearl, gravitino balls, or venom sacs. youll make 3mil each run

>be decently financed fag
>see poor and rich fags fighting over diapers
>I buy no man's sky
>now thinking those diapers might have been better

I hate that I have to resort to cheatin' to get by.

Doesn't help that your inventory is shit small and you need

>plutonium
>carbon
>thermidium6 or wtf is that

just to keep your shit working, thats already 3 spaces filled, dot get me started on upgrades.

>inventory full is life

>buy no mans sky
>take it home and open it
>its filled with diapers

ship stacks are twice as big,
you can upgrade your inventory slots to a max of 48! and you can get +4 slots a solar system

are you retarded? Go collect your dropped loot....

>buy diapers
>go home
>tfw one of them contains a copy of nms

if you run into a planet thats uni colored and has no flora, cruise around it and youll find hella exo suit upgrade pod since they stick out easily

>buy home
>take it sky and fill it with diapers
>???
>profit

Growing inventory is 75% of this game. and 25% waiting in space stations for a better ship.

Tip: go in reverse before the engagement. You can keep them at distance and still hit them as they fly at you. Can also fuck you over if they are also in firing range, so time it right.

>buy diapers
>go home
>diapers filled with no man's sky

torrent the gog version for drm free shenanigans.
patch out yet?

Im pretty much just dicking around through the universe.

Played for 3 hours and got the antimatter recipe, now I really don't know what to do.

Should I trade a spaceship or something? Whats a good thing to do?
I got like 500k space pesos

yeah, if you're not close enough to a planet you're pretty much fucked! pirate twats!

>buy sky
>diaper it and fill it with home

ITT: Fags who blindly follow reviews instead of actually playing the game themselves

I'm not going back there to get raped again. Let them have the copper .

>crying child
>Go to check on him
>ooothatsmell.mp3
>check the diaper
>60$ preorder of no man's sky

travel to a system that has a planet with emeril pillars and clusters. youll make 500k every run even with the starter ship

So, what can you do in this game besides collect resources and shoot at space pirates? I haven't seen much content besides those two things. Can you build on the planets? Can you upgrade your space ship? I'm honestly curious.

then you gotta honestly google

>be me
>no mans sky
>be in shit boring ass star system
>get attacked by pirates
>survive but just barely
>get to space station
>buy first spaceship I can afford
>leave to random in system planet
>few hours later find alien shop docked
>ship is amazing looking way better the my piece of crap
>can't afford it
>could have afford it had I not bought crap at space station

fucking space pirates

Go watch the original e3 game play. Now take out all the coolest creatures and brightest colors.
We give you, no mans sky.

yes, OP here, thats how I got it

>GOG
>experimental patch 3

I have an amd system aswell as a phenom processor and it works, a lil laggy but playable.

Build on planets -no
Upgrade spaceship-yes but all ships control the same and have the same cockpit

you can try flipping in a space station, check what price the dynamic sell for, and how cheap they buy from passing ships, you can make 2M within a half hour

Have you ever even tried going back for your stuff? The pirates despawn when they kill you

>be diaper filled with shit
>ohgodthesmell.jpg
>waiting for autistic father to change my xl maxi pad
>he finally comes and changes my maxi pad
>mfw it's filled with no man's sky

>original e3

which one? the games been shown for like a full 3 fucking years.

the game is garbage. Spend your money on drugs instead.

so where do you buy the inventory expansion

and how come if you upgrade the gun you cant use the laser anymore since both things fire on LMB.

>buy home
>fill with used diapers
>play No Sky to avoid the pain of life

Drop pods

X to switch

yeah they are not there, nigger.

Just go back to your grave. You don't even have to slow down to collect it.

I'd rather have 60$ worth of shrooms than some half broken early access indie game.

Satan doesn't lie

Carry a little bit of iron with you.
You can use it to recharge your shields mid fight.

I think zinc also works, but iron is quite literally everywhere.

Actually i just kinda ragequit and decided to make this thread to blow off some steam.

This is the first time they killed me tho, fucking space pirates.

I don't want that copper anymore, it's not worth risking the space pirates again.

I feel bad for the team who worked on this game. They shouldn't have lied about the features in the game, but there was still a lot of work that went into it whether or not it's shit. I can't imagine what it would be like to work on something for 4 years straight, undoubtedly with overtime, just to have it end up being the laughingstock of the internet.

But again, they did bring this upon themselves for hyping it too much.

anyone got a download for th gog version experimental patch 3?

Just call them space niggers and tell them to fuck off

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Anyone got screencaps of 700000000 and 699999999 gets?
Already tried looking in the archives but they are not there

You're not risking shit, they have the same chance of being there again as they do of being literally anywhere else

Ill probably go there eventually since Ill go get more copper

You're not wrong

so those pods are like the loot crates?

Spawn at random?

that. or they planned it in the first place.

it worked out quite well for them, spending years hyping it up, knowing it would drive up sales, NOT releasing a alpha version or even a closed beta to keep the public in the dark, then selling the game for AAA prices in order to cash in on the hype.

it worked out well for them. they're rolling in a lot of money, having done nothing aside from a bare bones version of what they promised, lying on the way if need be.

the only people you should feel sorry for is those that bought the game.

itss why they only hired a QA team AFTER release, for fear of leakage.

You just suck OP. I've taken out 9 before. Get the phase beam cooling as good as you can and learn how to use deceleration to turn. Aiming is virtually unnecessary.

Oh god
My sides
Thanks user

the entire universe spawns at random. there are no fixed locations

basically any metal.

but like i said, the game doesnt pause, so when you recharge it to 100%, at least 30% is gone instantly during a battle.

No problem dad

also, whats sad is, now because this was such a complete flop, NOBODY would even attempt this concept again, big companies included.

so instead of a chance at something great, they have COMPLETELY destroyed the idea of this sort of game, for both themselves and future developments.

Faggot supporting an industry of liars and cucks and then procedes to call people poorfags.
NMS isnt even worth torrenting how shitty and barebones it is u fucking casual.

its on piratebay

enjoy user

>buy 60 diapers for man
>toss them in the sky

The game does pause. Everyone is running separate instances of the game. Press the start button.

wait till the patches come out.

its likely they already developed many features, but just didnt release them in order to sell it off as a DLC.

What are you even talking about
There are already similar concepts going on
Space citizen and elite dangerous being the best known

Just hunt sentinels and horde that sweet titanium, works hell of a lot better

>get witcher 3 instead
Yeah because a fancier piece of shit is is better than a prettier piece of shit

it doesnt pause on pc

>mining copper
You pleb

I was on an extreme cold conditions planet that was littered with cave systems and every cave system have 40+ vortex cubes
Literally every one was no more than 3feet from the next
Cubes sell for like 30000credits
Starship has 34 free inventory slots
Trade station within walking distance

I made 11million credits in just under two hours and now every planet I visit after that one is crap tier

I tend to find that when I set myself on a chase with a particular ship, and sticking to just him until he's down, the other ships seem to not bother me as much.

I'd still suggest recharging your shields when shit goes south. I can fight off four or more pirates with one recharge, any less and it isn't even fair. And this was early game too.

Fuck you I have been looking for a planet like this all fucking week

no. the whole procedural generation aspect.
if they were actually making an effort, it may have worked.

take animals for example.
instead of having variations of various parts, they could have first stratified them via food chain groupings, i.e. carnivores, herbivores, omnivores
then according to size, habitat, i.e. human sized, larger, gigantic, dog sized, rat sized etc.

then given all parts according distributions - flat teeth on herbivores and some omnivores only, sharp teeth on carnivores and some omnivores, claws allow specific attack animations and allows scaling of walls, wings of a large enough size in relation to body mass allows flight, etc.

then modeled object distribution according to the size of the animal e.g. larger animals get more parts, larger scaled parts,

then assigned behavior according to size and diet. i.e. omnivores eat herbivores preferentially, but also eat grass, but only herbivores smaller than itself

then configure group interactions of the same type, i.e. herbivores band together, they all flee when attacked, carnivores attack larger prey if more of them are together.

they can even model it on real life ecosystems, then just add variations.

if there's problems with unsustainability, they can just add a spwan modifier.

it wouldnt be hard to build this, but they dont, because that takes time and effort, and they cant sell that for more (yet)

thats me !

>no man's sky
>procedurally generated planets
>procedurally generated fps
>procedurally generated fun

I still think that has future, mainly thanks to spore's success

I read a steam review and they summed it up well in one sentence.

No Man's Sky, a mile long but an inch deep.