What is the best thing on Asian tv right now?

What is the best thing on Asian tv right now?

Like, do they have a Breaking Bad or anything? Fed up of all these South Korean telanovellas my gf keeps watching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3FKJTfYHY
youtube.com/watch?v=RlSRNfLClHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SW7OLgE8hro
youtube.com/watch?v=hmWo7m3zhZs
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxyhamaaVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asian TV
>good
First up, kill your "girlfriend" for watching gookshit.

Then put on Hanzawa Naoki, it's the closest the region has come to producing something worth watching in the past decade.

my sister is always watching Doramas, and for what I've seen so far they are all shit, the only appeal are their idols. Stick to asian cinema.

My Boss, My Hero is a good Japanese show, its not airing right now but its a good show.

The Yellow Sea is pure kino.

DEFINE ASIA

ASIA IS FUCKING HUGE

THERE IS PAJEET LAND

COMMIELAND

TAEKWANDOLAND

J/a/PANLAND

MALAYSIA

VIETNAM

THAITWINKLAND

SMELLY PHILLIPINES

and Singapore.

But yeah be specific.

Also Phua Chu Kang is kino

Any of those, though I mean South Korean, Japan, China and South-East Asia.

I watched one with someone that had 20 episodes of an hour or longer. Fucking nothing happened. And it all looks so low quality.

Fucking hell. Do you know how fucking huge Asia is?

You know what? Fuck you. Im on the bus right now. Wait till I get home. And then you will see my dubs

Kpop reality TV shows. that's the best thing on asian tv right now if you hate doramas and telenovelas.

>Season 2, Episode 1 of CPTV
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3FKJTfYHY

Autistic weeb. When people say asian they mean yellow skin ans slanted eyes.

dubs

kdrama !!!!!===== telanovela

>Kpop reality TV shows.
Literally the worst thing you could possibly watch.

fuck off normie

Descendants of the Sun is Korean drama that almost all asia is crazy for.

There's nothing sadder than watching a bunch of plastic sluts pretending to be human for the sake of horribly scripted unfunny pile of trash.

Check out korean TV. Their best stuff is pretty good. Avoid their K-drama shit, it's really awful.

>Literally the worst thing you could possibly watch.
Not if it's CPTV.

Your loss.

anyone else here saw The Bund? It's form Hong Kong and it's very good, and it's got Chow Yun Fat.

CPTV Australia trip episode
youtube.com/watch?v=RlSRNfLClHQ

>I make a thread to brag about my non-existant Asian gf

>CPTV S02E04

youtube.com/watch?v=SW7OLgE8hro

If you like Korean rap/hip-hop, I've been watching Show Me the Money. It's fairly enjoyable. Even more so if you recognize some of the idols or contestants.

>crayon pop

that name is so fucking garbage it hurts

It was cute and enjoyable for a while but I just find K-Pop culture discomforting, and sad now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWo7m3zhZs

true kino

Not in the UK they wouldn't.

Brit here. Yes we do

>reading a book about japanese TV
>they originally broadcast the x-files out of order, starting with the ones with most aliens in them
>people died before they were even introduced
>no-one cared

The Village: secret of Achiara is a great Korean drama. It's about a high school teacher who arrived at a small village to investigate her sister's death. In episode 1, we learn that there's a serial killer on the loose who prey on young women in their 20's. So our protagonist the female high school teacher is walking alone in the night, and there seems to be someone following her. This is just episode 1 and it get's better in latter episodes.

The fuck are you on pal. Asian means paki and indian here.

>"my younger sister is pig" episode, AKA Crayon Pop speaking English in Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=bnxyhamaaVE

After School Bokbulbok season 1 and season 2. It's a very unpopular kdrama. I feel like I'm the only person in this world who watch this. My review: season 2 is funnier than season 1.

She's not Asian, she's a normie who is secretly a weeb pretending to be a normie.

>When people say asian they mean yellow skin ans slanted eyes.

LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER

CAN'T YOU SEE HE HAS YELLOW SKIN AND SLANTED EYES

AT LEAST TNEN COUNTRIES IN ASIA HAVE PEOPLE YELLOW SKIN AND SLANTED EYES. AND OVER 100 CHANNELS

BE SPECIFIC

Best Japanese drama of all time
- Tonbi (2013)
- GTO (1998)

Best Korean drama of all time
- Reply 1997 (2012)

Kamen Rider Amazons