I got into an argument with a friend yesterday...

I got into an argument with a friend yesterday. He says he doesn't tip the cashier or grocery bagger at the Walmart checkout. I always tip at least 5% of the total bill, which I think is pretty much common in developed countries. How much does user tip the cashier or bagger?

Bwahhhhhagag aaaaaaa haaahaaaa

Nothing, they make normal wages. Most are shit at bagging anyway.

>How much does user tip the cashier or bagger?
I don't tip a cashier, why the fuck should I do that?
>mfw no baggers in Europe
>mfw no face

"common in developed countries"

OP's post is quality bait.

What the FUCK IS A BAGGER

nothing..in Australia people get paid enough to live..

The person that puts the stuff you bought into a bag. Obviously.
Sometimes they also help you carry it to your car. Especially if you are old.

This.

either b8 or autsin imma lurk and find out

Zero, fuck you I need that money

Bunch of freeloaders...

The only place I've tipped a bagger was in Chile, because that seemed to be the done thing. It was less than $1 each time though.

In proper developed countries, tipping doesn't exist because staff are paid properly and expected to do a good job without extra bribery.

>I got into an argument with a friend yesterday.

Bullshit, no argument was had.

>He says he doesn't tip the cashier or grocery bagger at the Walmart checkout. I always tip at least 5% of the total bill, which I think is pretty much common in developed countries.

Bullshit, you work at Walmart & are trying to get people to think tips should be made.

>How much does user tip the cashier or bagger?

0 nigger. Nice try. No one tips at the fucking grocery store.

Nice try nigger

i wanna fuck that cashier

Tipping is not allowed in Japan.

In Spain we tip to really good service. By just doing your fucking job you just deserve your salary, if you are really nice/ you are very helpful you get the tip.
Basically tip is a reward that you have to deserve.

We don't have that shit in the UK. But on rare occasions there'll be some boy scouts helping to bag up for charity. Usually give them a few £ since it's for charity.

For personal gain though, nope.

When I was in the US and had to ask for where product X was in a supermarket, the guy who helped direct me put his hand out and said "that'll be a 50% tip, thank you Sir".

nigger either you lied or you got scammed