What's the best way to kill yourself without a gun Sup Forums?

what's the best way to kill yourself without a gun Sup Forums?
i just want it to be quick and painless.

Why would you want to?

i have problems that can't be fixed i've accepted that fact. i just need a quick way to off myself without pain.

Jump off something and snap your neck.

Think about your family?

Five to six sleeping pills.

You fall asleep here, and wake up in the matrix.

Swim way out to sea.

Stop swimming.

Profit.

Swim back in.

Get your shit together.

mom died from brain cancer 4 years ago. dad and sister don't give a fuck. Sup Forums is known for being the fucking shithole of the internet i didn't come here for you're faggots symphaty, i came to figure out how to kill myself quick without any pain.

Fag u

Charcoal suicide. Be sure to tape off all the vents and windows. You dont want any of the carbon dioxide to leak out.

>get two bbq's
>buy a package of coals
> prep bbq's in bathtub
>write your friends and family in suicide note
>bring a pillow so you can fall asleep comfortably
>tape everything.
>Light coals.
>????
>become an hero

Try to kill the president or someone important or do something like isis. Or fuck u

>Get insanely high/drunk
>Put plastic bag around head
>Tighten it with a belt
>Pass out
>???
>Profit

Plz read OP, take care

Look man, we all have our sob stories. 2 years ago, a drunken driver crashed into my family when they were coming home from my sisters dance concert. My 12 year old sister, my mother and father were all killed. I felt the same as you do now from the moment the copper knocked on my door till about a year later. If I were you I'd see a councillor. It seems like a pussy thing to do but they can really help.

well i'm already insanely drunk and have a plastic bag and belt. sounds like a plan.

Classic start car in closed garage method.

This.

You fucking peace of shit. You don't have the Balls to live, do something amazing, try to change the world fucking fucker

load it with bullet
point at head
shoot

it's not a fucking sob story i'm dead serious. why the fuck is Sup Forums of all places trying to convince me not to kill myself. if i wanted some lies to make me feel better i'd go to fucking tumblr. help me kill myself or fuck off.

Oh the mister wanna die but wanna die without paĆ­s oh oh. Fucker

I've tried killing myself by taking a whole prescription of seraquel (not sure how it's spelled) it wasn't enough to die I guess. If I knew an easy painless way to kill ones self I'd tell you.

why the fuck would i want to die painfully. are you fucking retarded?

Drink bleach on stream

Fine but if you do it record it!

Can we make this a dubs decides

Look at my trips, OP. And I gave you good advice. Do it, pussy.

Helium...
Get an oxygen mask and put it on a tank of helium.
Fasten it to your face in such a way that there's no way for you to get oxygen..
Not very fast, but painless for sure.
Pretty sure you'd be dead within an hour.

dont die without giving a confession

Oh come on son of a bitch, you are a fucking pussy. Please before you die, can you rape some girl and film it and Then upload it to b,? Bitch

Record yourself with a paper saying Sup ForumsFuck me up
just so we know you're going to do it!

google girl getting raped and you will get a million fucking results. are you fucking retarded you autistic fuck?

OP obviously not interested in the most relevant answer in the thread..
dis is bait

Op wont deliver.

Fucking everytime.
Always seems to boost my mood.

"implying that i haven't left the basement"
i get along fairly well in social situations

Step off a train.platform in front of an express train NOT a normal train, must be express.

It's instantaneous, no pain,nO chance of survival (unlike hanging, where half of the people survive, as vegetables).