YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM, SOLDIER! WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM, SOLDIER! WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX-NOMzv560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Power armor is for pussies!

Dunno, I put my ARMOUR somewhere

Skyrim belongs to the nords

Um... me not have.

kek

My pet deathclaw ate it

I don't remember this in fo3

DONT HAVE ANY? YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT, MAGGOT? TRUTH IS YOU HAVE LOST AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF ARMY-ISSUE EQUIPMENT. THAT SUIT IS GOING TO COME OUT OF YOUR PAY, AND YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS MANS ARMY FOR FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS YEARS OLD.

fallout 2

I was baiting lol

Reporting for duty

broke it since a mutant tried to rip my limbs off.

Sorry officer
>This morning I feel asleep to long
>Raiders found me
>I look for my power armour
>I notice on of the raiders in it
>I take out my gatling laser
>take down 50 of the raiders
>Last one
>The one in my armour
>I have no charge packs left
>I dive to the nearest corpse
>Being fired upon heavily
>Use the chinese pistol on the corpse of one of them
>took him down
>Now my armour has damage
>In short, mine is in the shop.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about President Richardson, dickhead? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Enclave, and I’ve been involved in numerous verti assaults on filthy mutant scum, and I have over 300 confirmed muttie kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Enclave forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will vaporize you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Wasteland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Enclave comms? Think again, wise guy. As we speak I am contacting secret network of Enclave stations across the Wasteland and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, pal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, mutant. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just withEnergy Weapons. Not only am I extensively trained in Unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of this Oil Rig and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Wasteland, pal. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mutant. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, dickhead.

You can keep your armour off...

''300'' BUT THEN YOU HAVEN'T MET FRANK HORRIGAN EITHER.

Shut up Soldier

oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I am tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fricking ass

Stand down general

The best part is that the conversation went somewhat along those lines. Ahh, good time in Gecko's Poseidon Reactor....

>inb4 "wait a second, this isn't right"

Never needed it so eat a dic enclave fag!

Please assume the position.

Well just let me drink some cokes bro caps comming!

Gecko plant? What are you talking about? Who the fu - Who is - What - Who is this?

I'z redy for da shootin'

#dicksoutforulfric

Now thats some shit the boyz really need

Until they take a arrow to the knee!

My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?

Who am I? Who are you?!

Sorry Sarge, but ya can´t fit armor on this rash.
youtube.com/watch?v=lX-NOMzv560

oh? A wise guy, huh? Look, I am tracing you right now, pal. We'll see how smart you feel with internal security all over your fricking ass

>dickhead.