It's obvious Varys and LF are the chessmasters

It's obvious Varys and LF are the chessmasters.

But what the fuck is Littlefingers endgame? Does he just want to make the world burn for the sake of fun?

Daenerys and Sansa are obvious retards and are out of the equation, Jon knows nothing.

Where the hell is the series going?

>Where the hell is the series going?
Nowhere.
The whole season is one large shitfest trying to tiptoe around and milking the viewers until the fatguy decides to finish his book.
It is just diluted nothingness with zero plot progression until then.

Someone give GRRM Adderall to speed up the process.

Read the books, dumbshit. It's all very clear there.

It's not.

Nowhere, hence why books take a decade to come out now, because writer realized he fucked up

There's no proper candidate for the throne, everyone apart from Varys and Littlefinger is literally a puppet at the moment.

>Final season
>Time skip of several years
>"We're at war now"
>Final Battle where the 3 Targaryens unite and fight the white walkers
>Contrived fan-service ending
>The end

Calling it now - the final season is going to be the worst season of the entire show.

Littlefinger's not a chessmaster really. He's just an opportunistic little shit. They even give him the "Chaos is a ladder" speech to drive it home, he's making short-sighted power plays but getting further and further over his head because he wants power.

Varys is a chessmaster but got blindsided because both Joffrey and Littlefinger went full retard. Their asstardness came back to bite Joffrey and it's starting to come back on Littlefinger.

Jon Snow knew nothing but now knows about the Ice Zombie apocalypse and is taking reasonable steps to try and deal with it. Granted it's probably too late for most of Westeros to be saved since they needed to start stocking up twenty years ago, but nobody outside the Watch was taking it seriously so not much could be done.

The reason the entire realm is currently in it's fucked state is because of Littlefinger.

I've never seen varys as baffled as he was when the red priestess spoke to him it made me surprised

Every season has been worse than the one before it so that is a safe bet

Nah, it's because Cat was a dumb cunt.

>Varys vs Littlefinger
>agent of order vs CHAOSH ISH A LADDAH
>order = preservation = ice
>chaos = destruction = fire
>ice vs fire
>a song of ice and fire
Pure undiluted pottery

Wouldn't suprise me if he straight up killed her in the next episode.

Isn't S7 supposed to be the last one?

Holy shit

Littlefinger wants to marry Sansa and rule the north.

thats not true. the current season is the best yet.

Welcome to Anime Filler Arc Town. Population: You.

He doesn't give a damn about Sansa

Cat didn't help but a lot of what she did was after Littlefinger got in her ear.

Things would be a lot better if Littlefinger had met with a sudden accident just as Ned arrived in King's Landing. Without Littlefinger, Ned would have seized the throne and been able to wait for Stannis to come and take it.

Littlefinger's plan involves getting Sweetrobin killed and replacing him with Harry the Heir.
Is that a character in the show? No? Oh. And he gave away Sansa, the key to the North and the replacement of the woman he loves?
I, err, uhh. Hmm. Khaosh?

He was madly in love with Cat. Sansa is basically Cat 2.0

He wants to bang Sansa because he never got to be with Caitlyn. Book-Sansa is supposed to look a lot like her mother used to.

Season 1 was great, Season 2 was good. This is the best since S2.

How would CIA even get the throne? He has zero claim. He'd need an all out war to conquer it

Put a puppet as throne, neither Varys or LF wants to be in the throne.

i dont think the writers have some kind of big plan at this point

varys has been reduced to "lol no dick" every episode, he is no longer le mysterious spy master

Gendry? Eric? Who else has any claim?

CIA doesn't want the throne. He wants to decide who is on the throne.

Throne. He wants the throne.

Read.

In the show? Nobody. In the books, there's still Griff.

i think they just forgot about gendry

Daenerys.

But he's with the Brotherhood without Banners and everything. If there's no zombie-Cat, what use are they?
Or are D&D just ignoring them?

Varys wants her on the throne for order and the fact that she's dumb as a brick, even though she's a menstruating fat piece of shit.

I liked it so much better when Varys wanted a different Targ on the throne.

Does claim even matter at this point? Anyone could be king so long as they led the force that overthrew the old one.

She's hardly fat, son.

And he just so happens to be running one of the two places in the seven kingdoms that hasn't suffered any war attrition yet.

dany has no claim

no
claim

the targ name is worse than dirt

a peasant from flea bottom has a better claim to the iron throne

Robert Baratheon's claim was mostly BS as well. He got it by being the only leader of the rebel forces who didn't flatly refuse it the way Ned Stark and Jon Arryn did.

The "Oh but he has Targaryen heritage!" thing was just a sop because nobody wanted to say "He beat the fuck out of everyone else and will fuck the rest of you retards up if you want to keep this fight going, just give him the crown so we can end this war."

Baelish plans on being the last man standing. He doesn't need a claim based on the current or previous lines, he just needs to be the best of whoever's left.

D&D's decisions about what plots to ignore or fold into others and which to create out of whole cloth have been baffling after about half-way through Season 2.

I wouldn't even be surprised if in the show he's still rowing in a circle around Dragonstone.

The show seems to have cut any suspicions about him being a Blackfyre and maneuvering to re-take the throne for that dynasty. He probably just figures she's the best of what's left. I have serious doubts he'd have tolerated Viserys on the throne.

Griff is Varys' fuccboi though

The people will welcome her back in the show, because she's stronk independent woman.
With nobody holding his leash now that Connington is kicking the bucket and Varys is stuck in King's Landing, hiding in the secret passages.

Of course she has a claim to the throne, the usurper took the throne by force, she'll take it back by force.

He had no claim to the throne, he was just filling a void from left by the mad king.

He knew he didn't have a real claim and hunted down any targaryens that were left because he knew that.

You contest my claim
>Points at angry fire breathing dragons
Any more questions?

With his age and BMI? No fucking way man. Unless your theory is that when he finally dies his heirs will sell the rights to someone who WILL finish the books, in which case GOOD FUCKING CALL.

That's pretty much what Robert did with his armed forces when he took the throne.

>dragons see a shiny and fly off, burning half of her army alive while doing so
BEND THE KNEE!

Can you guys please relax?
He's not going to die.

>He thinks the throne is important
What the fuck dude, zombie apocalypse led by ice satan is coming and the sun isn't going to rise for several years and you're worried about who gets to sit on a fucking chair?

Honestly I have no idea about the books at this point but my feeling for the show is.
>Jon and Sansa recruit Tullys to the bastardbowl.. maybe Theon and Sister aids them as well because why the fuck not
>They storm Winterfell and get fucked up
>Jon and Sansa Captured. Ramsey gives big villain speech and about to kill....Jon when out of nowhere.
>Littlefinger and the knights of the vale show up and slaughter everyone.
>ramsey confused is killed by Sansa because grrl Powah.
> Jon Declares Sansa as Wardeness of the North.
>Littlefinger marches in demanding Sansa's hand in marriage or he will kill the rest of the Wildlings/Tully's/Greyjoys.
>Sansa agrees.
>Season 7's first big death is Littlefinger because Sansa reveals to Robin that Baelish killed his mum and in a fit of autistic rage he makes the bad man fly.

Thats where I see it going anyway.

I would bend the knee but I took an arrow through it.

Oh yeah, the world is coming to an end. Uh-huh, seems legit.
Burn this man.

You can already see the seeds of them trying to rush through a fairytale ending. Sansa cutting ties with Littlefinger and talking charge of Jon's army. Everyone in KL murdered at the end of the season. Dorne killing themselves off. Daenerys being given armies and navys for free. White walkers are just soldiers easily beaten by anyone with valerian steel apparantly everyone has. Bran can time travel, warg, whatever the heroes need to win.

I actually doubt that. There were too many forces at work against him.

How does CIA expect to rule when he doesn't have a son?

not going to happen

But what about muh Jaime?

>points at the dornish army
a lot actually

She is Robert's closest living relative on the show.

The zombies are just a plot point, it's obvious the final war is going to be about who sits on the throbe

He MIGHT release book 6. Hell, he probably will. But it takes him at least 10 years per book now, and with his age and weight the odds are EXTREMELY low that he'll live another 10.

We will never see book 7.

You forgot the part about Brienne being sent away by Sansa, on the way she'll meet Lady Stoneheart.
Yes, you read that right.

It's gonna be the biggest mindfuck for people because they won't be expecting it.

the only way dany sits on the throne is after slaughtering 1000s of innocent men, letting her horde rape and pillage their way around westeros and burning cities to the ground

and yet people support her

robert's rebellion was to remove the mad king who burned innocents for fun

tommen and margaery will be good, fair, benevolent rulers. dany will bring only misery with her conquest

I think Varys genuinely wants to make his vision of a utopia a reality, whatever it may be, nobody knows
Little Finger is riding the wave of ambition to it's limits

>Points at Night's King

Wait, no, that's not how it was supposed to happen.

This is true and it sucks ass

He doesn't intend to role. He intends to fuck up everyone who ever scorned him and then get a job at the Iron Bank while Westeros burns.

as much I'd love that to happen it's not.

>thread about Varys and LF
>talks about Jon and Sansa
>repeat 10X

/got/heads are mush-brained zombies

To be fair, nobody is going to beat the zombies either. The story ends when the sun sets for the last time. Or at least it won't happen by the end of the story.

Am I the ONLY one who's read GRRM's other fiction?

Littlefinger, the high sparrow and the old lady Tyrell will rule since they are not retarded.
Ramsay will stay in the north,eating babies, killing puppies and feeding mothers and their kids to dogs.
Euron will realise there are no trees on the Iron Islands, ruining his carefully thought out plan.
Yara and Theon go to Essos and join Dany whose kingdom will be ruined since she sucks at everything and Varys realises he can do a better job.
Stannis comes back, defeats the ice zombies by burning Jon and Sansa and becomes lord commander of the wall.

Yes. And I don't care about all that, I just want me throne.

Jon Snow isn't coming back to life.

>Stannis comes back
I wouldn't even be mad.

>Euron will realise there are no trees on the Iron Islands, ruining his carefully thought out plan.

I had to explain what I thought was going to happen to littlefinger.

He gets offed by the one person no one saw as a player. the one he taught. it's pottery.

lmao

Nope, two more seasons

He does like to say he is not Tolkien, but I don't know if that sweet sweet HBO money didn't change his mind about it.

Funny how reality emulates fiction,
Pike literally elected Trump as their king based solely on trash talk and blown up promises

Well according to the Bride of Fire prophecy, a Greyjoy is going to make a baby in Dany, and since Vicky is cut (And Theon is "cut") that just leaves Euron. Of course they made Euron an unlikable twat, so I doubt they're going to make Dany swoon over him like she would have BookEuron (or BookVictarion for that matter)

Unless the ironic metatwist that ShowDaario is ShowVictarion like BookDaario is BookEuron pans out. That would be funny as hell.

Varys claims he's for peace. Yet, he seeks to support a warmongering conqueror to take the throne of Westeros. Why would he do that? Because she's a good leader? Nope. Meereen went to shit, because she's too naive to make good governing decisions. So he dragged Tyrion along to try and restore it.

Varys is a hardcore atheist. He doesn't believe in gods. He believes in magic, but he hates magicians. Dany is a magician... of sorts. She uses ritualistic burnings in order to perform miracles. She's a magician with a messiah complex.

Wouldn't it serve Varys to have Dany killed, so this goddess magician doesn't rage war across Westeros?

Varys has a way with words and Kelly C is easily manipulated by intelligent people. Varys will use her to restore the "balance" he believes in. He'll feed her ideas and carefully monitor her so she doesn't go full retard anymore once she's in his web.

Think Varys accepts that Dany's got the only "real" magic, which means she'll inevitably win every war eventually, allowing her to set up a fascist dicta- sorry, egalitarian utopia. Of which she is birthright queen.

And I'm terrified that he's right, and after years of twisting and subverting conventions and tropes, old, tired GRRM will appease plebs with a "Muh cool magic gurl won! XD" ending
But who knows, maybe he'll prove he's still based and fuck everyone off by having her go mad like her dad and get fucked rekt

It doesn't matter. They just want to drag this shit out for as long as possible. Things just happen with no real consequence.

Without Littlefinger stirring the pot you've got:

-No Caitlyn getting fed info that sends her after the Lannisters
-Ned being able to take the throne
-Cersei forced to, at best, go into exile since nobody else will help her after the accusations of incest and grand treason

Not that Littlefinger exactly intended any of that to happen. He was just trying to fuck things up and get ahead, he doesn't have a step-by-step plan for Westeros domination, he just does whatever will give him the most immediate power.

BookDario isn't even remotely BookEuron

According to thoros of myr's agency he's back in season 6. Brienne is already on her way to the river lands and Jaime will probably go within the next two episodes. Episode 10 lady stoneheart seems quite possible.

Tyrion will win the throne.

Yeah varys was being an out of character dick in that scene.
I get it that he doesn't like blood magic cuz of his winky, but he really turned aggressive and retarded for the first time there.

Holy shit. Someone else has watched that wack-arnold doc on hermits

Talking about the show, i think Varys never planned to leave King's Landing.
When helping Tyrion escape he looked like he wanted to stay but hearing the alarm bells he had to leave as well.
I doubt he ever wanted to serve Dany directly as he does now, probably wanted to be an immovable object at the King's Landing court.

But they've already set an end date for the show and GRRM certainly isn't finishing the last two books in two years

I'm on my third re read, there's absolutely no obvious plan LF has

1/3/4/5 have all been great
2 was ok
5 was bad

Only 1 shit season but god forbid you shitposting fags have any type of serious discussion

did LF send the assassin after Bran using Tyrion's knife?

Littlefinger wants to destroy the feudal order and establish a republic.