Sup Forums, they updated the credit card numbers. Now we can't see them. See for yourself

Sup Forums, they updated the credit card numbers. Now we can't see them. See for yourself.

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Oh, well then, I'll just post mine, since there's no risk:
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I'm actually putting my credit card number look! Not kidding!

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

hilariously original thread, buddy!

Lemme try
5913 8501 3850 2834

Let's see
4732 5543 8635 4481
Expiration date 08/21
Code 231

It also works with fb accounts after you post fb account names too! Super safe

>Even the code
Ex gf credit card?

lemme check that
>Steam
>moremoney.jpg
>buymorecsgocases.gif

If real use need to an hero but still made me chuckle lol

Nope

Company card?

enjoy. uploading other side in a sec

Please tell this isn't real. Also DNB?

Ok, how do I use and not have it traced back to me?

Op is a re re

lol does any of these even work?

This thread will be deleted in a couple of hours, your stuff bought with card gets delivered in a few days.

Therefore there is no way they can backtrace you.

if the card is reported stolen or lost they can trace purchases i believe. if anyone orders something delivered be smart enough to use a different address or a PO box or something

Purchase made with the card with the item sent to my address... That's a trace.

Danish national bank

> using your address and not a PO BOX or a neighbors address.

Okie doke.

GOT DAMNIT DNB
DE KOMMER FOR Å REKLAMERE HER OGSÅ

Den Norske bank.

I've got more CC if you actually are to use them. I take pictures of everyone I can get my hands on

Oh fag some people won't fall for the pre-paid card bullshit.

Or will they?

It's real. He just sold one of norways most known skiing parks, "kongsberg skisenter". Should be some money there

It isn't a credit or debit card, because there is no date of issue on the card, it is a prepaid card.

It would have been destroyed because it is empty.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's a normal card you pay for stuff with from money in your (his) bank account

Oh...

does that card work? has anyone tried it

i second that, im interested

Nope.. By law all Credit and Debit cards MUST have an issue number and a start date of the card.

The fact that it isn't a debit card is further proofed by the lack of account number of the bank account on the card also.

Also credit card because as said no issue number or valid start date of the card.

Thusly it is a prepaid card.

Now suck my dick.

Card's been put on hold.

Murica and your laws.
It has a expiration date. also, lack of account number? I posted two pictures, you know...

whats this pre-paid card thing you are talking about? What is this guy trying to pull here on gullible anons?

It's not just American law, and I am not American.

it's a debit card but im done discussing

Basically you can purchase pre-paid credit/debit cards, that you can top up at banks, post offices etc.

The limit is the amount you have loaded on to the card.

They come in 2 forms, a continually top up card or a once off top up card.

That is what the card in the picture is a topped up pre-paid card.

Any real Debit or Credit card that has a real credit limit or tied to a bank account, will have an issue number, a start date, and end date and if a debit card bank account number also.

Banks can issue pre-paid cards for purposes like holiday cards so you don't need your credit card with you, or to give to children on birthdays so they can spend in shops or online.

That is what the card is in that picture, hence why the picture of the guy is on it as an extra precaution so nobody can swipe it from the guy and try to use it in a shop.

WHY DOESNT STEAM LET ME TAKE MONEY FROM YOU

Here is a proper Bank Debit Card, and you can get pre-paid debit cards also that are topped up by your bank account, but it isn't a real debit card, it has to be topped up first.

So stop lying.

Fuck

Just in case you thought it was a once off.

Is this actually happening?

And again.

No it is some faggot who found someones cut up top-up card, probably a single use card.

And pretending it to be a real bank debit card, which I have disproved.

Like a young faggot he is the guy sticks to his guns, while looking more like a liar every minute.

You can try it if you want.... but it won't work. Just put's a mark on you for trying.

Worked for me

613 dollars? wtf user

what did u buy?

GBP, not dollhairs

Fake. Euro address but in £s

No probs m8

Bike parts from CRC

3432 922026 28920

Holy shit it actually works!
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
I'm ready to get scammed

Probably just some random numbers he came up with.

It's a Danish card, used a Danish BILLING address, a different postal address

You fucking retard. Not every country has the same laws and cards as the shithole you call home. Not every country is murrica. Some places you can legally marry and fuck little girls, and some places have different credit cards than the US. Stop thinking that everybody on the internet are from the US, most are not.
You have talked about murrican cards, but the fag posted a regular norwegian debit card. Stop being retarded.

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

what the fuck

Does it not work for AmEx? Deleting my first post now smfh

Ah yes! Finally Sup Forums hides credit card numbers

Trying it. I don't have money anyway.
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Expiration: 3/18
CCC: 283

Nice Amex numbers, gonna buy me a watch!

no fuck off nigger

I think my extensions are fucking with the delete dialog goddammit

NOBODY USE THIS I'M TRYING TO FIX IT

FUCK

If I, Britfag, buy something from a French website, it doesn't charge me in pounds; it charges me in euros, 'cos that's their currency.

I choose to believe that Danish bro bought something from a UK website because why would someone lie on an anonymous image board.
Makes no sense.

>implies American card
>pictures of British cards

Whatever you think faggot, whatever you think

No-one's taking your b8, friendo.

No I'm a britfag bought from UK website used a foreign card with a Danish billing address and uk postal address

Yeah but it's a Norwegian card that's in question, idiot.

That pure truth also works for me.

Unless the card is from another country then it will

Use that currency
Charge an international fee for overseas payment

But just in case it was real...

Okay, so you're posting shitty UK cards then? Still has nothing to do with norwegian cards. Stop being a cunt and admit you have no idea how cards look outside your own shithole of a country.

see
At any rate, pretending to fall for the OP is no more cancerous than the OP itself. But hey, at least you tried.

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
lets see

All countries on THIS planet have to have their cards easily recognized between pre-paid and real debit/credit card.

It is a law among ALL banks on this planet.

Cry some more child, cry some more.

What a fucking faggot

Se pic related for a fucking preapid norwegian card, and see
for a regular debit/credit card you fuckface.

This takes being butthurt about losing an internet argument to unprecedented levels.

You, sir, have issues most likely rooted in a poor upbringing.