Sup Forums is Legion going to save WoW?

Sup Forums is Legion going to save WoW?

Also general WoW thread

nope

Fuck off

Bump

Game is more than 10 years old, whole industry changed by now. MMO's in that form will never be mainstream again.

what happened?

They're quite good at marketing, raising the hype very well.
But now we've seen warlords we know it's completely bullshit.
Also RIP Nost.

LET
IT
DIE

FUCK yes it already did pleb

Like Crazy Taxi saved the Dreamcast.

let it die please

Beta is okay-ish, although everything is good after playing HFC for like 40 weeks.

>Is still the biggest mmo

WoW doesn't need saving. It's reigned supreme as the #1 MMORPH for over 12 years.

I'm hoping so. So far I'm liking the invasions, class changes weren't bad, Demon hunter is fun. Return to fucking Kara coming 7.1.. looking to be a nice xpac OP.

it's time has come. good riddance.

I didn't like the class changes at all, hate removing spells and simplying the game, invasions are okay, makes the game feel alive again, revamped content is meh, I'm hoping they don't fuck it up like they did with ZA/ZG back in cata.

is still half the size of it at it's peak.

also, still claims trials account as active subscribers.

"Who knows" -A 11 years of wow gaming veteran

>playing wow and not ultima online

They're not. They've outright stated that the new Karazhan in 7.1 is a completely separate instance-- a 5 man dungeon separated from the old BC raid.

been subbed for about a month. The legion pre patch has been better than the entire word xpac. Yea I think it is on its way back to good. Don't think it will ever hav 10 mil again but 8 mil is likely

Wow is not even close to some chinese mmorpgs.

>implying WoW needs saving

Name some that even have half the player Base