Guys I need your help...

Guys I need your help. Im trying to fuck a married asian girl without telling her 'let's fuck' and engaging slut defense. She's hitting on me hard, so I need something to show her I'm open without it being direct. I was thinking of printing some kind of article (we're in nursing school together) and letting her see it in my possession. Something like women need to fuck more, marriage is unhealthy, anything to show that I'm ready and willing to bang her married ass. Any ideas guys? I don't wanna be stuck on Sup Forums forever...

Why don't you want to be direct?
If you want tell her you want to hang out more,take her to a bar,or a club,get her drunk and then bang the shit out of her

yeah, this. asians need someone to tell them what to do right? asian girls need a boss telling them what to do. she is just waiting for your superior cock.
not.

Im 19. She looks 19 but I almost passed out when she told me she was 34. She's cambodian. And since I'm 19, don't have a car, etc... I can ask her out to lunch IN school. Im also gonna ask her to help with feeling pulses so I can feel her up. Im just wondering if theres an article about sexuality that would help

I mean, IS she waiting for me to move? I keep eye contact...

don't fuck up op. either u will be her little fucktoy or not. just don't do nonsense like what u wrote above.
>inb4 bait

Dude,looking at the situation,i THINK you would probably be best off if you went to her home,when her husband isn't home,because looking at it,you don't have much chance fucking her,cuz u dont have a car etc,try to wait for a bad weather,also find out when does her husband come home,try to talk to her what he is like,so you would know what she feels,i mean you told us she wants it,so wait for the moment,than say something like i forgot my keys,and you are locked out,can i crash,or something,make an excuse and than do it all intimate

Please clarify. This aint b8 m8. Im a virgin and I have a smoking hot cambodian following me like a dog I don't know what the fuck to do. I only want sex.

I would but damn if my parents are the NSA. I have a schedule at school and it aint gonna fly. I can try to chat her up at school though

Do it after school,if she's alone,go to her chat,bring some wine,tell her you want to celebrate something,pretend you're drunk and start saying nice things about her,eventually you want to fuck her,did that one time to a girl from my school fucking worked,now she fucks other dudes,but i managed to get her that way

this is the fucking 34 year old

you retard

why

Dude just grow some balls,and start doing shit with her,get close to her ffs,start adding sexuality and eventually you will be able to fuck her brains out

Wait. Maybe this is stupid. but hear me out. print out an article on how semen is addictive...

what

It is? Or is that just wishful thinking?

build a conversation around that? jesus fucking christ I'm spitballing here

It truly is. It has addictive chemicals and it improves mood

Duuuuude,you really suggested that

y tho

IT WOULD MAKE THE CONVO SEXUAL?! and we're in nursing school so

Giving up,good luck user

Just how autistic are you?

just grab her ass, say you could not resist

this.

no wait. Make up a paper how condoms are bad for you (based on research actually) and make women suicidal, but normal sex acts as an antidepressant

I can tell her I'm writing a paper for a website and ask her to proofread it

I'm not the OP.

are you op? wtf

yes. You all said make the convo sexual. SO I'll make a research paper that says stuff like semen is addictive and good for you, condoms depress you, semen is a stress reliever and then some bullshit facts of how my demographic is the best sexer or something

no this is some autistic shit, don't do that OP

you got some great autism

this is pants-on-head retarded

how is that autistic wtf ever fucked somone?

You have to get to a certain point with someone before you can just grab their ass. Seeing as OP barely has the balls to ask her to eat at the school I'd say that move would be way too fast. And that excuse is just plain childish, especially if she is 34.

lol you actually read his shit? he's a beta fag and will surely not fuck anyone

If he's a beta shit, he obviously shouldn't try to pull alpha shit. He could never pull it off.

mfw I actually find feels girl pretty hot.

looks lucious.
go for it man.

What the fuck am I reading? 19yo retard who has to ask if semen is really addictive, in "nursing school," lives with his parents, and has no car is trying to get with a 34yo "nursing school" married student by showing her a fucking article related to sex because everyone knows that's how you open the floodgates on a woman.