About to inject 80 mg of morphine and Xmg of cocaine. Ask me anything

About to inject 80 mg of morphine and Xmg of cocaine. Ask me anything.

timestamp

how would you describe the colour purple?

Best combination ever!!!! Enjoy the ride OP!!!!

how is god? is he a bit of a dick? is it a woman?

Is that a squirrel on your window ledge?

You don't need a time stamp. This junkie already put it in its arm.

i think there are spiders under your skin user

answer my question OP

F

why are you such a degenerate scum

Prepare for an untimely demise

Just did it.

why do you waste your time shitposting when we all know the only reason you didn't include a timestamp is because this is all b8

fuck me op delivered

now answer our questions

Ask anything? Op, how does it feel to wake up in the morning dope sick? And how does it feel when you shit your self?

basically this

/abort thread

This.

Are you dumb pk's make you constipated as fuck and never been "sick" the next day just hella anxious.

Trust me I know.

He's kind of a dick and "he" is just pronoun not a descriptor, god is genderless

You're dumb. Look two posts down you piece of shit.

Not. Am actually business owner, get it from one of my shippers and I give him a huge discount so he give me this shit for free.

Morphine comes in concentrations of 30mg/mL at the most. That's a 1mL syringe. So you injected yourself 3 times? You would have lost consciousness before you had time.

Not the morning after fucktard

I got a good question. Why do you hate yourself? Did your daddy diddle you as a kid?

I think he's dead now

Huh. I've never seen any above 20mg/mL. Then again we're a low-volume pharmacy.

30mg/mL isn't common, which makes the entire scenario even less likely.

Well, you've died by now.

Move along, OP is kilt.

100 mg pill.

No but I have a predisposition to addition because my sister's an alcoholic, so were my grandparents and I was put on a mind altering medication at the age of 9. Also I started because a great friend whom I trusted was doing it and asked if I wanted to try, not both just morph and I said sure but yes I do regret it and sometimes I hate myself but it feels way too good to want to stop.

OP here. Not dead yet, I just thought this thread was since it was on like page 11 at one point so I went to another.

>OP's not dead
>Bump
How often do you do that combination?

Not often since it's extremely unsafe since there's no telling what the yay's been cut with, so maybe 2-3 times a year.