HAHAHAHAHAH oh wow!

HAHAHAHAHAH oh wow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
youtube.com/watch?v=gluGOi39BD0
thewrap.com/warcraft-review-swords-sorcery-and-stupidity-abound-in-game-adaptation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man I legit feel bad for Duncan Jones, I've seen interviews after Moon and he is a nice guy

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

DELETE THIS

Really though is anyone surprised? The film has looked like dog shit since the first trailer got released.

You can't defeat us all

imagine how low the score would be without all the diversity to enrich it

>29
>6/10

Sup Forums WILL NEVER BELONG ON Sup Forums

Anyone else genuinely sad?

I just wanted a decent warcraft movie.

Oh no?

Is anyone surprised though? I remember it looking like shit ever since that Comicon trailer premiere leaked and the guy recording was calling it a video game cutscene or something

june 10th you fucking moron.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

He is JUST from now

What is there like 6 people who reviewed it. how many of those people do you honestly think know anything about the warcraft lore? Do you think this movie is a general audience movie? No. This movie was made for the millions of people who love Warcraft. Those Millions of people are going to go see. It will be massive in other countries and make 100s of millions and that is all that matters.

Will it be shit to the average person? yes.

Does it matter? no.

Will it be shit to a big fan of warcraft? No.

>I can't wait to show you my new movie, dad. It's six months early but I got the studio to agree to let you see it in advance.

Fuck off retard. If it's a shit film it's a shit film. You can be faithful to Warcraft lore while still producing a competent film that demonstrates a directorial crew with a grasp on the basic tenets of filmmaking.

This fallacious "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it's a film for the fans!!!" logic need to drop in a hole and die.

LOTR is a big fat example of it too.

QUICK POST KSTEW TO DRIVE OUT THE Sup Forums

STUDIO INTERFERENCE - Happens every fucking time a kid goes to Hollywood.

you know I'm right. Was the last Terminator movie shit? Yeah it was fucking terrible. Did it make a shit load of money? yeah it did and that's why there are 2 fucking more in the works. It doesn't matter what the reviews say. It's about the money you dumb fuck. That is all I'm saying. Is the movie probably shit? yeah it probably is. Doesn't matter though.

I dont care if he is a nice guy. The asian elf thing, the garona lore rape and him badmouthing Tolkien to try and pass as more PC is enough for me to hate him. Fuck him he deserves everything

>you know I'm right.

You're so wrong it's fucking painful. You're just desperately grasping at straws, trying to find an excuse for the movie being shit. BvS cucks did the same thing, "it's a movie for the fans!". Sure, fans who love shit-tier editing and a generally poorly paced and often nonsensical plot, maybe.

Bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

More like pic related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

JUST

What's with all the bad reviews? Is it mysoginistic or rayCISt or something?

OLD
WHITE
MAN
IN
THE
TRENCHES
OF
W
W

The elements that make up a good movie are the same whether you're dealing with a new IP or a pre-existing IP, with the lone exception that the latter needs to pay at least a decent amount of attention to pre-established lore. Interesting and/or lovable characters, drama that moves the audience as the writers intended, a good plot, humor that makes you laugh but doesn't cheapen the work...

A bad movie for non-Warcraft fans will be a bad movie all the way around. If a shallow fanservice fest is enough for you, you could do with some standards.

I haven't seen any of that yet. It just sounds like a shitty movie.

Normally everybody writes safe reviews to not antagonize the fan base or shy away the people involved. If everyone rips it apart it must have broken some consensus rule

i haven't seen the movie yet but i'm gonna assume it's bad anyway because some normie fuck said so

god i hate redditors who type like this. why do you keep asking yourself questions and answering them rather than just writing it out straightforwardly?

>fanbase

Nobody cares about the twelve 43 year-old virgins who still play WoW

After Moon I thought we finally had a celebrity kid who would break the mold.

After Source Code I figured, oh well, he's still going to be a capable, solid commercial director.

After seeing the trailer for Warcraft I felt bad that there was no longer a DTV sci-fi action market, because this niggas career is toast.

I don't know what they were thinking with Garona being an actress in make-up. It doesn't look at all good when juxtaposed next to the CGI orcs, but that's also true for the humans in their paper mache armor. Garona herself is cosplay tier, as are the humans.

WoW is for normies desu

not really, most people still see warcraft as lame nerd shit and make jokes about it constantly

you sound like a white male who'd fight in the trenches for his country

this

>reddit space

I don't know if the movie is going to be good or not. Declaring that the movie is definitely going to be bad wasn't my intent.

My intent was to point out that the reasoning in was bullshit. A bad movie for people who aren't familiar with the IP is going to be a bad movie in general.

b-btfo...?

Racism.

He came out rightfully pissed on the pathetic Man-Baby Tolkien who, instead of obtaining a valuable sociology degree that would allow him to author a diverse and inclusive work of fantasy, instead lent on his White Male Privilege in the death pits of WW1.

These reviews are just keep reinforcing the patriarchy and keeping a good White Ally down.

Typical.

This phrase right here will be their downfall

I didn't have any expectations for this film,and it completely blew me away!Visuals were stunning,acting really surprised me,action was incredible.I really can't wait for the sequel cause the ending set it up really well.Magic was also pretty damn cool.Orgrim was a ferocious bad ass.It was a damn fine film,best of the 2016 dare i say.Bring on more,and it finally broke the video game movie curse!Go see it,you won't regret it!10 out of 10 for me!I think that it will have a good reception from audiences and critics.Warcraft fans will love it.Direction was amazing,one of the best motion capture for a film i've seen,i really hope it does well in the box office and review department cause it was really amazing!

Who said this?

I'm from France and all the people who went there are praising the movie. Like really i've never seen such reactions before from French people.

You told me this would be good, Sup Forums. The dawn of vidyakino. You told me...

>imdb ratings
>ever valid

It consists of too much 10s and 1s to be accurate, user.

the director in an interview with times when asked about the similarities with LotR. time.com/3954154/duncan-jones-warcraft-movie-female-characters/

Like reviews make a difference to big budget cgi fests. Transformers couldve gotten the worse reviews ever and people still went to the sequels

Arthas downfall >>> dog shit >>> Warcraft movie plot

and yet a 29 on metacritic based on 4 reviews is somehow more valid?

When did Fassbender turn into such a fucking sell-out?

>X-men
>Warcraft
>assassin's creed
>rumored to be playing luigi in the upcoming live action mario movie

smhtbhfäm

6/10 doesn't sound too bad, does it?

>it's the studio's fault!

Studios always interfere. Always. You just only hear about it when the film is shit.

Sup Forums is to movies as women are to men: they only care about the top 20%; the rest is dog shit to them

Jesus Christ

>Imagine “Battlefield Earth” without the verve, or the unintentional comedy, and you’ve got “Warcraft.”

fucking Battlefield Earth comparisons

Wow, I hate Warcraft now!

>RT

No Disney
No tomatoes

It's American meme date i think
Why the fuck would you mention the month first, Jesus fuck Americans just kill yourselves

He's just like Blomkamp

Signed up for X-Men because of First Class which was incredible. Had to stick around. He's not in Warcraft you sped. AC looks good.

Who even gives a shit about Warcraft anymore? People were playing it like 7 years ago.

I still play Warcraft. 3 The Frozen Throne

HAHAHA looks like one of those blue screen studios you take your family to as they pretend they are in some fantasy film.

Visuals are so fake and cringey

>video game adaptations

when will they learn

That makes it sound like Excaliber though, and Excaliber is awesome.

>Arcane Barrage

This movie could have the greatest script ever written and I still wouldn't be able to get over that armor.

those fucking faggots. how do they keep getting away with this shit? first f4stic, then bvs and now this. Jesus fucking christ, do the studios actually like to fuck up movies on purpose?

>muh wide shoulders

>read reviews
>all say it's mediocre or bad, reasoning that there's nothing special to the story or characters so why bother
>read comments of the reviews
>THEY JUST DON'T GET IT, FUCKING ELITISTS, MUH IMDB SCORE

>they'll never make a movie based off the The Getaway

litterally the only video game that could work as a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=gluGOi39BD0

>movie based off the The Getaway
Its called the wire

What the fuck i stopped Reading it after that point

What the fuck was he even thinking... Or was he

If these same reviewers gave TFA a 10/10, can you trust them?

Let's be honest here, reviewers, critics, and Sup Forums are all retarded. You gotta watch it yourself to find out the truth.

IT'S TOTALLY GONNA BE SHIT THOUGH LMAO

>nigger Baltimore
>British

Dude, he's a white male for crying out loud

And the most negative reviewer of Warcraft gave Dragonball Evolution a 4/5

>It may be silly and occasionally miscast, but “Dragonball Evolution” never loses steam; the movie is both entertainingly ridiculous and ridiculously entertaining.

and he did this review

>thewrap.com/warcraft-review-swords-sorcery-and-stupidity-abound-in-game-adaptation/

why do faggots like him get his reviews posted on rt. fucking disgrace

there's quite a few german reviews that are quite positive and it isn't even on fucking rt. I swear, there's something fishy going on

>shitposting
and this is why you never get replies.

Why is there so little reviews still?

the wrap guy actualy gave dragonball evolution 4/5. but tv will eat what anyone says as long as it caters to the memes

fuck him

Everybody calm the fuck down.

There are only 4 reviews up on Meta, and if you read them/see who wrote them, you'd find out they were published by complete mouth-breathing retards (with the exception of the Hollywood Reporter one, perhaps, which seemed more balanced and less click-baity).

is he wrong though?

probably not but I still think he's a faget

everyone is extremely calm in this thread except you who is sweating blood that his shit children's movie isnt going to be the long hailed vidyakino
yes he is

Considering the metacritic scores are from people who actually saw the movie?

Yes I'd say its more valid, regardless of the score

You srsly didn't expect this?

have you read the reviews? Cuz senpai they are pretty absurd

wtf is up with this year. 2016 is fucking shit. all the kinos are getting trashed by critics and all the overrated trash are getting >90% on rt. fuck this faggot year.

>yes he is
Confirmed for never having played Warcraft and just being mad for no reason.

I really dont see why you get so mad about his comment. I like Tolkiens work and I like Warcraft, but if you claim that time periods they were created in have had no influence - then you are a true retard

Because Marvel and the other shitty ones actually buy reviews

The only true vidyakino