Why?

why russia love brchan

Cause no moderation.

>b&d for requesting cheese pizza

lmaoing at the monkey

kek
true enough

how come SK and that other asian country gets special privilege

We bought their women, so they were forced to give us visa free so we could go there dick them and bring them to Brazil.

U N L I M I T E D A C C E S S

Why can russians travel only to other third world countries visa free?

B

E

Nobody wants Russians entering their country unchecked

>be Argentine
>be allowed to go anywhere you want except for african countries

I'm so fucking ok with this.

EXPLAYN THIS SHIET

Fucking Russia, why do you hate us?

Now if we could go to Russia as well it'd be perfect.

Namibia's visa policy is so retarded. All of the old EU, none of the new. Yes to Russia and all its satelites, and yes to USA as well. And then arbitrary nonsense like Japan or Brazil but none of the others in the region.

>no US

what

because we are all commies

not bad for a spic country

If your country is grey on this maps, it's an irrelevant 3rd world shithole

polish person goes to chicago, overstays visa and works under the table while living with his relatives. Many such cases!

They're probably scared everyone will immigrate illegally due to all the Polish families in the states.
The visa waiver has been the carrot on the stick they've been dangling in front of us since the 90s. Every year a new promise they never plan to fulfill.

whats Visa Waiver program, they still need visa right?

>the Pope needs a visa

Fair enough, shame they ruin it for everyone else

no they enter the US like americans do

when u fly into the US everyone else has to go through a really long line, americans and canadians just have to come in take a picture and talk to someone for 10 seconds

Based america
>have to come in take a picture and talk to someone for 10 seconds
they take your fingers prints electronically, a photo of your face and sign a paper where you promise you're not a terrorist or an nazi. bit rude but beats visa. t. visited american cousins

>they take your fingers prints electronically
>sign a paper where you promise you're not a terrorist or an nazi
really??

I think it's something with commies

my family was made of commies, my aunt went to moscow in soviet russia and studied there

my uncle knew Mao Tse Tung and Fidel kek

yup.it's either that or you don't get in.

and they say we cant banter

>Sorry sir, you can't enter the country. It says here on the database that you are a frequent user of a website called Sup Forums. Guidelines procedures call for immediate deportation, please stay calm while we take you to the interrogation room.

This means that I can travel to Japan and South Korea without any kind of document instead of my ID card?

You still need a passport but no visa.

No, this just means you don't have to queue at an embassy for a colorful sticker and pay exorbitant protection money for the privilege of taking a piss on their soil. You still need a passport for everything that isn't blue.

Why does Japan love Mexico?

>give the spic state of Mexico 6 months
>only give us 90 days
I'm so fucking tired of these countries that we pay maintenance for disrespecting us. You bet your ass that we'll get our 6 month stay by the end of the year when Trump is in office.

I never got why some countries do that.
the 6 months instead of 3 I mean.
if you're going ot stay you'll find a job in 3 months, otherwise you just won't stay any longer, so what's the point of the extra 3 months?

I've never left the country so this might be deeper and I'm not realizing it, but whatever.

youtu.be/pIvGGEvjjZ4

Nice numbers

Going to yer country to fuck yer bitches

huh, nice

Shame I can't go to Canada but other than that i'm fine with it

>Brazil

kek, that's because Japanese went to brazil like cockroaches

>other third world countries
Russia is a second world country you dolt.

>no visa free acces to glorious Ukranien

why even live lad?