Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Kys faggot

survival of the fittest. only that which is most efficient and practical. op. that is God's design.
now for the love of HIM, stop making these threads.

Just admit you don't understand evolution and move on. You'll feel better. And you'll stop shitposting. So we'll all feel better.

best post ever

the form of evolution taught in schools is completely fake and bogus

JESUS knows

JESUS lives

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

If God was real why did he allow this?

inb4 "it was a coincidental test of faith"

top zoz

but we have the niggers and the hairy monkey niggers

We have:

Whites
Niggers
Mexicans
Asians
Indians
Native Indians
Arabs (Terrorists)
Micronesians
Etc.

Yes we have many different groups of humans, its called races you dipshit. And each group has different characteristics that if left isolated would give rise to a new ape.

I know this a troll thread and all, but seriously: at what point as a society do we grow the fuck up and stop treating this as if it's a real debate?

humans were created through genetic engineering, we did not simply "evolve" from lower life forms

Hi OP here, sorry guys I have seen the error of my ways, and now see religion as a method of control and money laundering.

Can I suck some dicks as an apology?

Mate you forgot to add Americans to that list