Hillbots and CTR be like: "HURR DURR YOU GOTSTA VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS"

Hillbots and CTR be like: "HURR DURR YOU GOTSTA VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS"

Well, you know what? Fuck you, I AM going to vote for the lesser of two evils. I'm going to vote for Trump. No, I don't even remotely like Trump, in fact I very strongly hate him.

But there's no way in fucking hell I'm going to vote for the woman directly or indirectly responsible for most of the foreign policy disasters in the mideast today, who wants to help the (((moderate jihadists))) in syria, and wants to create more wars and instability.

I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure she doesn't win, which includes voting for the only person with a viable chance of beating her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has a good brain.

He said so and pointed to it once

The thread you're running away from is still active. Here's you link back:

Watch and learn faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
Hillary and co are affected by the leftist soviet propaganda. Only a nationalist can save America.

>image.jpg

I can't change the name of files uploaded from my phone, I'm at work you see so don't have access to a computer in the basement of my mothers house where I can call files whatever witty name I wish.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard you fuckface. Didn't you read the part about me not liking Trump but seeing him as the lesser of two evils when compared to Mrs. invade every country?

She's just going to rig the election assuming trump isn't knowingly working with her.

You people do know that there's more than two political Parties you can vote right? If everybody always votes for Republicans or democrats nothing is ever going to change. Why not vote for a smaller Party?

>I can't change the name of files uploaded from my phone
Yes, I know this. You bought a phone specifically marketed to faggots and retards.
>I'm at work you see
Then stop propagating the stereotype of the lazy nigger liberal and do your fucking job.
>don't have access to a computer in the basement of my mothers house where I can call files whatever witty name I wish
Then stop pretending you belong on my site, retard.

Do you not get the hint when people constantly shut you down that you're just not a smart enough person to talk back?

are you crazy commie???? this is AMRUCA!!!

-good luck winning damm loser

When Trump's last bastion of defense and his final support comes from Sup Forums, you know he's fucked.

RIP The Donald. You were always a bullshitter living on daddy's money.

>oh it's one of these guys again

>my site

Do you realise how much of a faggot you sound? You're getting upset, claiming an image board belongs to you, feeling superior because you have a different make of phone and implying that I don't work hard all because you were told to go back to Sup Forums

Troll harder newfag.

You can rely on the old man's money!

>Do you realise (sic) how much of a faggot you sound?
How I sound to someone who isn't my equal and doesn't belong here in the first place is, frankly, irrelevant to me.
>You're getting upset
Pointing out that you're stupid isn't an indication that I'm emotionally involved in this exchange. Stop trying to "feel" your way through everything. You're supposed to be a rational adult male.
>feeling superior because you have a different make of phone
You literally own a phone made for and marketed to people who don't know how to compute in the year 2016.
>implying that I don't work hard all
You're literally goofing off on Sup Forums when you should be performing work related tasks.

Do you not get the hint when people constantly shut you down that you're just not a smart enough person to talk back?

Explain where you are shutting me down? All I can see is your autisic opinions on what I am saying.

>Explain where you are shutting me down?
>please keep talking to me because I'm lonely and I mistakenly believe pretending to be retarded is trolling
Nope. You're a lost cause.

He kind of made some fairly valid observations, though. You don't necessarily need to be upset to call someone stupid. If anything, you could be laughing until you choke on your vomit. Your replies could be what gets him off, who knows.

And those brands of phone are pretty... user-friendly. That's a nice way of saying that the software is geared to get all that "complicated computery stuff" away from someone's delicate eyes.

And you are on Sup Forums. You could, literally, literally, unironically, be doing something else if you only chose to do so. The better question, is whether attempting to do something else would be beneficial overall (would you have the motivation/would it serve any viable purpose if you did math here and now?).

Sure, sometimes people get a little salty/impassioned when things seems... absurd to them. But, often, these people are never wrong if they can take the time to dictate, not rant, about
>why
things are shit, or so they claim.

Maybe you weren't shut down, but... you should probably observe the above with more... credence. Nuance is a precious thing to exhibit.

Becouse our(the US) common populous is literally fucking retarded. Half of them sont even know we have other parties the other half dont care.
>Johnson 2016

Hey, I had to put up with their asshole for 8 years, now they can put up with my asshole.

>affected by rightwing nationalist propaganda
>calls others out for being brainwashed
typical human behavior. how about you leave your filthy belongings and ascend to our higher state.