LOL

click clack

jenniesoul...

hideous

FIRST
FOR
ARRIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please

He probably wanted a solo album like Zhou Mi's but all he's got was a Station song that didn't even get promoted like Hyoyeon's. I understand him. And now with Sungmin an Shindong leaving, Eunhyuk next; SM just probably told him "hey, remember SuJu's upcoming album we were talking about? It's not happening pal" kek
Also, don't give up on Kyhyun just yet, his japanese album is going to be good-ish
youtube.com/watch?v=wu7T5YvG8-M

The fact that pretty much all the chinese SM idols got solo albums this year must've been frustrating. Zhou Mi got an album and that's his second solo. Henry never got anything, just being featured on a couple of songs in idk 5 years. He's probably fed up (and depressed) but at least he's rich now I imagine

baby lemme ride that bike

whats so funny

>TT at 97m views
can they make it to 100m before 2017???

Wendy = Joy > Seulgi = Irene > Yeri (she's not awful though...)

heh post somi

fight me

eunseo

hongbin's face is whatever to me but he does have other visual assets

*flips into the thread*

who cares?

>not putting sluggie first with wendy
KYYSSSS

No

>literally one more day

I dont think so. Might just grab on the 1st though

pointless stats other than review scores is all twiceshitters have

look at those visuals

Pann: Oh My Girl's outfits look similar to Black Pink's outfit yesterday

1. [+87, -10] Black Pink's looks like it's better quality, color and ribbon wise...

2. [+60, -3] Not even similar, they're flat out the same ^ㅁ^ meanwhile our Jungyoung uploaded this on Instagram like they were super proud, what were they thinking... why aren't they fired already? If I were the CEO, I would fire them and hire a fan or something. Please just quit... and obviously the kids are getting sick because you dress them in skimpy outfits like this?

3. [+49, -4] The Oh My Girl fan below got it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their fandom bonds over the fact that their agency gives them so much crap to deal with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ WM has good idols but they suck at their jobs. Poor Oh My Girl and B1A4

4. [+41, -0] Black Pink's outfits are all new collections from luxury brands ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh My Girl should've gotten better knock offs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -2] Black Pink's outfits are luxury brands

6. [+36, -1] Isn't Black Pink's outfit from Gucci?

7. [+28, -4] Still can't help but notice how gorgeous Jennie looks

8. [+17, -1] Black Pink's outfits all look so high quality

9. [+16, -0] Everyone keeps saying school uniforms all look the same but Black Pink's outfit is actually from the brand Gucci which YG bought and dressed them in

10. [+14, -1] Oh My Girl fans are pretty cool for just admitting to these faults... Hopefully some idiots aren't going to actually blame Oh My Girl for this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Coordis are the ones who dress them, not the girls themselves

11. [+13, -0] It's Gucci's latest season, Oh My Girl's version is probably a copy of it

12. [+11, -1] Jennie's bow is from Gucci

I'm I'm
I'm coming now
I'm I'm
I'm coming now

youtube.com/watch?v=A6JrasjoyeY

mina mouth-breather?

WOW GREAT POST MAN

>1. [+87, -10] Black Pink's looks like it's better quality, color and ribbon wise...
>2. [+60, -3] Not even similar, they're flat out the same ^ㅁ^
which is it you shitters?

thanks

>3. [+49, -4] The Oh My Girl fan below got it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their fandom bonds over the fact that their agency gives them so much crap to deal with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
OMG and BP aren't so different when you think about it

is she taking her shirt off on stage

this is lovelyz tier

FUcking qt

black pink, more like black stink lmao

>7. [+28, -4] Still can't help but notice how gorgeous Jennie looks
post the pic from the article, hopefully it's not the same you posted

dat gucci mane

aryan goddess

it is

>1. [+87, -10]
are we also gonna start copy pasting r/kpop comments with 80 thump ups

post idols who have exposed their nethers, i'll start
>yein
>binnie
>iu

I thought groups had custom clothing. Buyfags trigger me.

*finnish

right

I mean, she's pretty but she looks rather funny there, almost like trying to make a derp face

its just bp and lovelyzshitters
>mfw memer claims netizens like jisoo now because of a post with 20 votes

Don't worry user, I still like sluggie very much.

Oh gotcha, did you listento to seventeens recent mini? I didn't like boom boom but the rest of it was pretty solid. And if you haven't already, give MADE a listen.
If you like seventeen, you might like Victon (good debut mini)
youtu.be/HHJB_Zbn-lQ
Also a nice song that was slept on
youtu.be/75_-jTtBxtg
Nuest Love Paint was nice but I preferred their earlier release this year
youtu.be/Y9XXGztRM4Y

Sorry for the spam im bored

africanamericanpink in your area

similar but not the same
i dont like what you're implying stupid idiot

will shinee keep going as long as tvxq?
they seem to be losing some steam recently.
their latest 2 singles are around 7m views each.
i know yt views aren't everything, but still.

lovelyz ain't the only group that undresses on stage

It's not the same. Jennie actually looks good in the picture of the article. She's a hit or miss on the visual department.

Laboum is my girls. Are they yours too?

but 1of1 was their best selling album

shinee is completely massive in japan and korea

as long as the group wants to there is no reason for sm to shut them down especially since they're just 5 lads

she actually looks worse

A few of their fan sites have closed recently.
Not sure if that's an indicator of anything.

lawhom?

I like all bps, don't worry, I just hate the stupid exaggeration always surrounding BP

>jisoo sneezes
>wow daebak!! so much talent, are other groups even trying? look at that form! truly a different level

Guess that is understandable. I liked his station song actually, and you know what it's better than Miss Terry at least. But really the only other thing I know about him is that he was in that one Younique Unit thing and that was ages ago right? So yeah that's not good...
>his japanese album is going to be good-ish
lol about this album preview I'll just say...good call adding the "-ish." That last song sounds very anime actually

because shinee fans are not kfappers

She looks perfect

was it? by how much? i don't look into sales usually.

nice yellow neck lmao

you did it!

you dont look at sales but you look at youtube views? as an indicator of success?

I liked the Victon one, I'm downloading everything recommended in last thread, thank you!!

IU has Sulli nudes.

spoiler that shit

First of all, Hani is really pretty.... I know why not only her fancam blew up, but why she got her fancam taken in the first place... She catches your attention right away. She's way slender than she is on TV and her face is really self-assertive(?)
However Junghwa looks more thick in real life than on TV, so her lines look kind of unnatural.. Of course because the TV is flat, you can't feel it
LE's nose surgery is too obvious...The other girl was very unique she looked like a carp

doesnt matter i still got a lot of dotted lines anyway

shinee fans seem to be older than most big gaypop group fans which means they don't have the free time to stream mvs from seven different devices all day

i would say i hope they get in a fight and iu drunkenly uploads them, but she's probably the only friend sulli has left...

no not with the intention of gleaming any info from it, i see the views as a by product of watching the mv.

youtube.com/watch?v=07mR3R13WEw

Hyuna belly

yeah

238,000+

dark hyuna is TOP TIER

I'm starting to like Miss Terry. It's still pretty bad but kind of a guilty pleasure I guess. Don't even remind me of Younique. Coincidentally Hyoyeon was part of it too lol
You know I've been memeing about his japanese album for almost an entire year, right? At this point I can't wait. Celebration is already great anyway

yt views didn't buy jonghyun his lambo...

IU has a history of accidentally uploading things so they don't need to get in a fight

in terms of first week sales, its the highest its ever been at around 30k, the second highest was sherlock at 18k

is the reverse true??

2nd rate hyori

I recommend everyone who said that Choi Yoojung was ugly to go reflect. Her nose bridge is high and her eyes are big. She looked clean and cute. She's super lively and bright, I felt like she was kind and lovely type
Kim Doyeon is pretty.. I couldn't tell when people say her nose was a miss, she has an Oriental beauty to her.
Joo Kyulkyung looked more peculiar than I've thought. I don't understand why she's a hit or miss for #1 in terms of visuals.
Kang Mina is seeeeeeeeeeeriously pretty. I don't get why people diss her so much for her visuals, she's like a statue, a real doll
Kim Sejung looks different in real life than on TV..She looks gentle on TV, but she looked cold in real life and she's also skinnier
Yoo Yeonjung's real life visuals.... I just felt like her makeup was kinda pretty
Jun Somi is freaking pretty. She's seriously like those Hollywood actresses... She comes out just right on screen I was awed...
I felt like Chungha has the type of face that needs a lot of makeupㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Im Nayoung is less frustrating to look at in real life than on screen, her face is just right, her proportions are just right and her prettiness is just right, good good
Jung Chaeyeon was unexpected... She's so-so. Because she did surgery, her face lines were kinda unnatural, for my opinion... She's prettier on screen
Kim Sohye... She's just Kim Sohye... I didn't find her prettier in real life

word

tan hyuna > ghoul hyuna

Want to ride...

look we don't care, stop copy-pasting comments

tan iterations of idols are almost always better than the ghoul alternative

omo, tell me what to do

gayoon and jihyun tho

Dark Hyuna is gdlk.