What makes smoking look so aesthetically pleasing on film?

What makes smoking look so aesthetically pleasing on film?

I dunno actually. Smoking is cool though, there's no doubt about it. Its incredibly bad for you, of course, and will seriously fuck your shit up in the longterm, but it still looks good when portrayed in a stylistic manner.

Because most times they are not really smoking, only drawing the smoke into their mouth and then blowing it out or letting it waft out like your pic related.

But when a chick smokes, I want to puke. Nothing about it is cool or sexy to me. I only think she must smell like shit and kissing her would be like eating an ashtray's butthole.

Its physical business that is visualy interesting. Its a person figuratively breathing fire.

Literally started smoking because of this guy.

How fedora am I, Sup Forums?

Most of us smokers started because we wanted to look cool. Not a fedora but you're a tool.

The face makes this even hotter 2bh

this fucker can toke on a cig thats for sure

I dunno OP, but you take out smoking from movies like Casablanca or the Color of Money, and you end up with a very different looking film.

All reasons for picking up smoking are stupid anyway
I started because I wanted my voice to be manlier

I've smoked for years but I actually started to emulate his smoking style after seeing him do it that way. God I'm such an impressionable faggot

I seriously hope you're lying. Protip: you look like a retard

I loved the way it smelled
took me years to figure out that I hated the way it made me feel

CIGARETTES AMIRIGHTGUIZ

I smoke in private mostly, so I don't think I've embarrassed myself yet.

I did that for awhile too. He seems like he is enjoying the shit out of that cig

>You will never smoke a cigarette on the steps of your house with your qt gf while she tells you she loves you

I don't even smoke but this scene kinda made me wish I did.

U U U U

source?

Because hollywood went soft

It gives actors something to do with their hands.

Why? Lot's of people hold there cigs like that, atleast I do and I don't know about being influenced by TD.