Sup Forums I need some advice

Sup Forums I need some advice.

So last week my wife came to me and told me she was into the ABDL thing, ok whatever I will try anything. She then told me she wanted me to the her Baby girl and to give it a try for a few weeks. After thinking over it I agreed.

Let's flash forward to yesterday, some diapers arrived in the mail and she convened me to wear them. Now, Im still not sure about them but I promised her I would try and I have been in them all day and night.

Today, she tells me I can nolonger fuck her because im her babygirl and that would be wrong. I told her im done but she keeps talking to me like im a fucking baby and refuses to talk about the situation. I went into my room and find that she locked the closet with all my cloths and removed my underwear.

About an hour ago I found her talking on the phone with a guy saying how he should come over and it would be fine while her baby watches. Am I getting cucked? WTF should I do Sup Forums?

Sometimes you just gotta choke a bitch.

I know this is bait, but in the microscopic chance it isn't. You need to smack her, like hit the bitch.

kek
if you arnt bait you are in a dead relationship. collect as many belongings as you can and call the police. a relationship without communication is a dead end for you life

if breaking up is impossible enjoy your ruined life

Yea, I guess I can always move back in with my parents.... I love her tho, why the hell is she doing this?

>why the hell is she doing this?
Because you let her turn you into a little pussy who wears diapers. You lost ANY man-factor you had in her mind.

because you were so beta, she literally turned you into her baby

the problem isn't mostly with her, its you

fix that shit before your next relationship, but end this one today

You're asking a complete stranger why someone you love is doing a certain thing. You're an idiot and deserved to be cucked

Re-assert dominance mang.

What I'm saying is.

>Rape her

I second this motion.

She's dressing you up as her "babygirl" because that's what you fucking are, if you don't know why she's doing this then you don't deserve to be with her, she's making a complete fool of you.

Clearly she wants him to reassert his dominance and she's just pushing him until he does, so I also support this.

I dont know, I feel like if a woman I was with ever had the audacity to invite a guy over to fuck in front of me the feelings I had for her would go away pretty fucking quick. Likely replaced by rage, either way that she would consider doing such a thing would be your queue to gtfo.

Instead of raping her how about conversing with her about the situation?

I too support this idea, is clearly wifes real intention

you loving her has nothing to do with the fact she is doing this. Sometimes things dont work out. Find out if this is a joke and either move on or express your total disapproval if it is a joke (which it prob isnt)

>Tear of diper while she is getting into shower.

>wait outside the bathroom door for her to get out of the shower.

>When she steps out of the shower, rush in and push her into the tub.

>Now in a helpless position push your massive 3 inch peen into her bum bum.

>Yell at top of lungs "GOO-GOO-GAGA BITCH! YOU STILL INTO THE BABY SHIT!"

This, all of this.

Won't work.

Rape is the only course of action.

You allowed a woman to take away your manhood and make you her 'baby girl'. Something tells me you're enjoying this or you wouldn't allow it to happen.

>tfw OP is literally a babygirl.

>not wanting to be mommy's baby girl
fag

>So last week my "wife"
>This is bait.

underrated post.

being a pansy bitch is what got him into this sitation, wont get him out of it.

Should we call mods? If he is now a Baby girl shouldn't he be banned for being on Sup Forums?

get use to your new life.
moron should have seen this coming and either said no or gtfo, sounds like you got a crazy bitch.

You're absolutely right, reporting for illegal content.

this is exactly my fetish, minus the cuckolding with another dude

but yeah if this isnt bait then just take off the diaper and go to your parents and tell her your done

if she couldnt respect limits then she fucked up and needs to understand that

I'd fucking kil to be in your position your fucking cuck nigger

You all would like this? It's degrading to me and I do not like this. She even is starting to call me by a fucking girls name. This is NOT ok. Im working on plans now to go to my parents. Just trying to think of what I will tell them.

fucking tell her shes a fucking creep and break up with her

all these niggas posting in here took the bait

ye