Have you ever wished (or tried) to be fucked by your own girlfriend with a strap on?

Have you ever wished (or tried) to be fucked by your own girlfriend with a strap on?

Anyone know how does it feel?

I have. This is part of my normal sex life. it's fucking awesome.

i've been doing it with my gf several times, it's really fucking amazing

how did you come up with the idea of doing it? And how did you convince her to fuck you?

Yup and it's glorious

It was pretty easy, I was honest and told my girl that I thought it'd be hot if she got a strap on and fucked me in the ass.

Just own who you are and what you want. If your partner isn't in to it, that's OK, you can decide whether or not being pegged is worth ending your relationship to find someone who is also in to it.

Alternatively, watch Deadpool with your girl and then talk about it during the movie. A little "I wonder what that would be like..." could go a long way.

I'm of the opinion that your girl has to have at least some penis envy in her. In my experience, if it's a straight, basic boring girl, they'll be kind of spooked and not really get into it.

Yes I have OP and I would thoroughly recommend it. Find a dildo size that you are comfortable with and go for it. The orgasms are amazing and you are ready to go again in double quick time afterwards so you can return the favor. Get a toy that is fairly ridged, made of silicone and has a curve to hit your sweet spots. If you have not analled before then use fingers/plugs to warm up. Go slow and if it hurts just ease up. In time you will grow to love it.

Feels like getting fucked in the ass, to be honest.

Which feels fucking awesome!

You could try to put it in hers and hopes she says only if you let me put something in yours...

Well, I don't really know if I am into it. She is kinda shy and cute, but a bit "boring" in bed. Not much initiative. So i was trying to make thing interesting by introducing her to anal plays. Took me a while, but in the end she loves being fingered, licked (and doing it to me). Next step is Anal, but I feel "unfair" by inserting my dick into her anus. She is the only one "suffering". So I asked her if she wanted to do it to me with a dildo, and she was actually pretty ok with it, but she rejected completely the idea of a strap on. She does not want to dominate me, she is too introverse to do these kind of things. And I don't even know if i want to push this thing, I thought of it just to easy the anal process to her, but now i am curious.

We did, she felt asleep before that scene. lol

exactly this. That's her, and her reaction.

If she's not in to it, she's not in to it. That sucks.

Is using a dildo kinda the same? I think she could try that, if I manage to get one. She always try to reach for my back to play with her fingers when we fuck and I am on top of her but she always fails because she is too short and I am too tall.

But i don't know if the experience change a lot if it's not attached to her..

A long time ago I forced anal sex on my then girlfriend. She didn't want to but I was drunk and really horny. She cried during and after. It was a real shitty thing to do.
A couple of weeks later she took me out for my birthday and got me shitfaced. I woke up in the morning tied hand and foot face down on the bed with a gag in my mouth. She must have heard me struggling because she came in the room. She was completely naked except for the strap-on she had on. She never said a word, just a giggle when I tried to get myself free.
She lubed up the dildo and proceeded to fuck my ass for 15 minutes or so.
She spent the entire day moving her shit out and fucking my ass.
It was late afternoon, she just finished raping my ass, she got dressed, cut one of my hands free and left.
I ran into her a few years later at a bar. It was awkward at first seeing her there but later on she bought me a drink. We talked for a while and then she brought it up. She said it had turned her on having me helpless and at her mercy. I confessed that a kinda enjoyed it after a while.
We now meet up every couple of weeks.

>pic is my dream sex

what's on the cock

Was she touching you while fucking you or she was just going for you ass?

chastity cage, prevents you from getting erections which makes you even more horny

It's kind've the same but really different at the same time. The feeling may be the same but the psychological effect is very different.

A dildo in the ass feels great, getting pegged and having someones body weight behind every stroke feels way better.

Yep normal sex routine. It's pretty good.

so how do you guys clean yourselves?
enemas? or nothing special?

ITT So many betas. You let any woman fuck your ass and not only are you gay but she will never see you as an Alpha or even a man again.

At first it was just like hate fucking but towards the end she was really getting into it. Laying on my back and grinding it into me. She was breathing in my ear and grunting. I think she got off.

And you will still remain a virgin for your entire life.

I own one.

which one? i have the cb6000s, birdlocked mini, and a holytrainer

You know anal doesnt have to involve "suffering" right?
Take your fecking time with it, use lube and its very pleasurable for her. And when she realises how good it feels for her, she will be more than happy to do it to you (and show you the same patience in getting started)

HTv2, clear model.

nice, mine are all clear too, my gf loves to see little cocked get denied when it's horny while she's rubbing her barefeet on my cage.

do you have a gf/keyholder?

I have a trap and they're kept in a birdlocked cage. I don't use my cage in this relationship.

nice, traps are already pretty slutty, when you cage them they go absolutely insane until they learn to cum while in chastity