It's a girl I really like, but I don't know what to say to her. Should I message her or?

It's a girl I really like, but I don't know what to say to her. Should I message her or?

with a name like kevin? fuck no dude bad call

if you really do like her then yes, message her. She's not spending the day with you now, so even if she says no it's not like much is changing.

Dubs decide what I do.

Fuck off

Yeah I guess I could message her.

Alright

Don't forget to post her response

Messege her saying "Yeah sure what do you want to do?"

Its literally that easy OP

She's not talking about you, OP. You're not good enough, and shame in you for thinking you are.

dude its ez, just send her "uum is everything ok" or some shit so you wont make complete ass out of yourself

Think of something for the two of you to do and say yeah let's.....

Are you decent looking, OP?

Winrar

I'm decentish enough, I just need to shave a little and comb my hair I guessIt might be seemed easy, but I just didn't know what to say without sounding autistic, thanks

Yup, you should Sup Forumsro

post results

Just say I'm free if you don't already have plans?
If she says no threaten to murder her and eat her pets, or scrap that last part, never works for me.

From the ant profile pic I see a fugly.
You look good enough for her.
Go for it.

>>You both ugly as fuck
>>Ask her out right now
>>Profit

WinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinrarWinrarwinra rEbiC

Ops girl is a nigger browsing her fb atm anyone wanna dickpicture her

This nigga

Do it, OP!

>Dm
>hey, you wanna do something? I know a (insert fun event in your local town center) we could go to.
Worst case Ontario, she says no.

Literally dubs lol.

Agreed

>Someone come spend the day with me
translated from girl to english
>Someone good looking who will get my ego up by being seen with him/her come spend the day with me

Good luck op...

>worst case Ontario
Kek

dont ask her if she wants to meet up with you just tell her to meet you at starbucks or something like that in an hour.

Thanks Rick

she's quite the fat girl

back to 9fag you fags

No problem, Jules.

Also pls deliver op. dont be a faggot.

No, leave her alone. If you can't even send a message without advice, then you'd be a tedious fucking creep to spend an entire day with.

So how long have you been stalking her?

xD

If you aren't unattractive then just ask her out to the museum or some shit. What's the worst that'll happen? She'll say no? So the fuck what. There's plenty other chicks out there that'll give you the time of day. Man the fuck up OP. Be the Alpha you betafaggot

hey i am bored to
my friends are at work
(if she knows that you don't have friends find something else to say)
wanna do anything?

but hurry,because plenty of dicks messaging her

Just say "Yes where do you want to go to?" you fucking manlet.

>Mfw Op actually abandoned thread to go on a date...

You talk to her in real life or call her on the phone. Never text

just ask if she's doing fine and from there go on

I can tell ur not cool just looking at you. I bet it doesn't go bud.