In this thread we debate the fact that European women give the best head because they know how to work uncut dick...

In this thread we debate the fact that European women give the best head because they know how to work uncut dick. American women are low tier as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX4qUsgHa4Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American girls die everytime they see an uncut cock. They don't even wanna touch it. And the ones that do don't know how to work one

What's with Americans and their obsession with mutilated penises? Is it because their healthcare system is a scam??

Five time
>Five time
Five time
>Five time
Five time
>wcw champion!
Now can you dig that?
>Suuuuuukkkkkkkkaaaaaaahhh

Also add to the fact that American women are mostly used to dealing with your desensitized Dick that rubs on the inside of your skin tight jeans all day so when they suck you don't feel shit. Uncut dick is best

It's because of KIKES AND and because American women hate men so much they wanna cut a piece of them off while they still can

>debate the fact

Lol what

As if you faggots wouldn't debate anything

This man deserves a medal.

No wonder white boys hate their moms and date Asian girls

This. Pretty much 75% of males in the civilised world are cut. Less stank .looks better. Last longer.
Euro slags must like cottage cheese dick

Fuxkin so dumb, if being circumsized meant that your dick would lose sensitivity to rubbing on clothing. Then explain how your finger tips remain the most sensitive part of your body?

Tbh American girls are the most willing to gie blowjobs. Most eurochicks give a song and dance routine before just putting it in their mouth.

An american dude who is cut (I asked, didnt check) has noticed the same.

Uncut or cut has never been a real issue. It's likely the same as beefcurtains or not. Honestly, most people dont give a shit. Only permavirgins looking at pictures.

Uncutfags, here is something that even you cannot argue against:

Those of us who are uncut can choose to get our dicks mutilated whenever we want.

Those who have already been cut, can't go back to being uncut.

In other words, we have a choice. You don't.

This. I can pull mine back and act like I'm cut. But you can't have a girl peel your banana to reveal the nicest tips you've ever seen. It's like a gift to these broads.

>Pretty much 75% of males in the civilised world are cut
Not even if you only regard North America as the civilized world.

If you can turn a man into a woman, im sure they can re attach a small piece of skin and stuff some cottage cheese in the end of it

This is why American women don't shut the fuck up when two men are talking. You let them vote, and you let them make the choice on what your dicks sex life will be like for the rest of your lives

>If you can turn a man into a woman
you can't

What kind of fucking bitch lets someone cut off the dick on their own baby

Seriously wtf are you going on about cottage cheese for? Is it a fantasy of yours to eat courage cheese from an uncut masterrace's dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX4qUsgHa4Y

>less stank
when the skin is pulled back it's the same when washing

>looks better
I don't really think so, but most dicks aren't good looking anyways

>last longer
good luck with your inferior cut dick orgasm

Also those stats seem fucked

checkmate burgerfuckers

What the hell are you even trying to say?

Your fingertips aren't coated with an extra laver of skin lol.

Idk I never had the joys of a European woman