You don't actually believe a word Trump says do you?

You don't actually believe a word Trump says do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/putins-online-troll-factory-may-be-trying-to-get-trump-elected-to-undermine-the-us/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont, Im also a bit sick of seeing his face and those caps everywhere

sometimes i hope Trump wins, doesnt matter if the world burns, i just dont want to see that ugly face of Hilary in tv all the time

Bernie Sanders will win once Hillary is thrown in prison.

I'm disappointed Bernie dropped out of the race. Clearly there was a large segment of The People who were behind him.

Run, Bernie, run!

DNC rigged the primary so it's either a madman or a corporate shill who are the choices at the moment. God I wish third party candidates were actually viable.

how did they rig the 3 million more votes that Hillary got?

quit with this stupid lie.

>You don't actually believe a word Trump says do you?

Trump is an asshole. But Hillary is EVIL.

Did you not see the DNC leaks?

yeah, I read them. did you? please tell me what you found that showed how they rigged three million votes. Because all I saw was some internal bitching about Bernie, who was never a democrat and attacking the democratic party, written by people who didn't like him.

big fucking deal. but no conspiracy, no rigging, no way that the three million votes were faked. he lost, because he was too far left for the majority of democrats. get over it.

>third party viable?
It's possible. If Trump gets close and a third party gets enough votes, the electoral college might not be able to elect a candidate.

If that happens, the election goes to the House. Given how much they don't like Trump, the House might actually vote in someone like Evan McMullin.

0.1% chance of happening but it's possible.

I would put the odds as lower than that.

if it was anyone other than Hillary I would be surprised - the republican party establishment would prefer her to trump, and would go with the largest popular vote - which is likely to be her.

No he won't Bernie Sanders will win once Hillary is found too unhealthy to run

A few days ago I noticed a new sort of post happening - critical of Trump to start with, but ending up saying Hillary is no better.

Subtle - it is aimed at those who think badly of Trump, but then it makes the false association with Clinton - undermining her as well. An attack on Clinton supporters, disguised as an attack on Trump.

Where it gets even more interesting is that in the thread where this first happened we started to see multiple posters quickly posting the same sort of message, often using the same insults "Dumb nigger" was common to several – then a flood of deflecting emails about the DNC emails - claiming lots of stuff was in there that isn't, and refusing to give quotes or examples.
When asked for quotes from the emails to prove these lies, responses were fast and multiple - and often used the word "spoonfed" even when it was made clear that the poster had read the emails and done their homework
Then an accusation of it being Putin’s lie factory bots was made - and a flood of Back to the Future graphics appeared within a minute - all trying to suggest that this was paranoid old fashioned cold war stuff. They all tried deflecting criticism with the same lame joke.

It was obvious that a playbook was being used, and they had been caught.
The next day they got better – some obvious pro Russian posts (or at least saying the word hypocrite a lot and saying America/Europe was as bad. Again a few Back to the Future and the (false) claim that the Cold War is over and old hat.
The last couple of days, even more subtle. Now they just do the little neg big neg post, and go quiet. They don’t respond when asked for evidence or get called out, and they don’t respond when someone says its a Putin bot.
See if you can spot them in this thread...

rawstory.com/2016/07/putins-online-troll-factory-may-be-trying-to-get-trump-elected-to-undermine-the-us/

>implying Hillary is better

Fuck off shill. Getting real tired of your shit.

You stupid fuckers will believe anything if it makes Hillary look bad...

Do you not even care that your side lies to you so much? If my side were caught blatantly lying to me, I'd say: "Hey, why are they lying to me, and why can't they make a point without lies and fabrications?"

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

also, this picture has been posted in every thread for the last two days - I suspect it is another Putin bot tactic. the poster never follows up when it is debunked - it is a straight lie, and he knows it.

Dubs wasted on bullshit.

you mean getting real tired of the truth? How did she rig three million votes? no anser - because it was not rigged and the DNC emails do not show anything to suggest it was rigged. Your man lost - now deal with it and vote for Hillary and the platform that bernie helped to write.

Election's in the bag

Trump's schtick is getting old

He's down on almost all the polls, even Faux News concedes to this

Join the winning side, you faggots

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

>winning side

She's gonna shit on this country and it's people for 4 years, then lie her way back in for a second term. Boy I can't fuckin wait.

he'll be dead by next year

Nice copypasta faggot.

No master... I will do whatever you ask. Just help me save padme's life... I can't live without her. I pledge myself... To your teachings.

Still better than Trump.

who is dumb enough to believe what any politician says?

hey berniefags, how do you feel about the fact that he and Trump have the same views on immigration? serious question btw

>snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>mostly false

>all that bullshit

>"s-she didnt want to do it!'

>"s-she didnt laugh!"

theres audio recording of her you dumb shill

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

>bullshit conjecture about a conpsiracy theory

>vs an actual proven thing hillary is doing

lol you shills are getting desperate

>Clinton
Greedy politician. A proven liar on multiple occasions and well known for using her connections to get out of trouble. Questionable health. Uses a charity called "The Clinton Fund" has means of receiving bribes from overseas. Will almost certainly use her position to her financial advantage.

>Trump
Greedy businessman. Proven liar on multiple occasions. Completely self funded attempt at the presidency, not in the pocket of corporate interests. Considerably less likely to be bought out by corporate interest due to his high level of wealth. Will use his knowledge learned as president to his financial advantage after his presidency is over.

Of the two evils, I'd back Trump.

Hillary Clinton
Oscar award winner for best acting in an email scandal

The Republicans nominated a chimp in a suit...The Democrats nominated George Bush in a dress

The audio recording, like most of the PROPAGANDA you dumb right wing mother fuckers put out, is completely out of context, and is not what you claim it is.

She was not laughing about the rape of a little girl, or about getting a rapist off, you GULLIBLE stupid taint-sniffer.

Meanwhile, unedited videos of Trump come out every fucking day, and you stupid gullible fuckers are like:

"The media is biased! Why do they have to show Trump saying bad things and doing stupid shit?!"

Realistically, either way we're going to have an old white guy as president again

This. Im fully aware that Trump is a loud mouth asshole, but I still would vote for him over Hillary. I dont get when people bring up the fact that Trump is an asshole like its some shocking revelation. They are both assholes anyway, so the point is kind of moot

>the guy took a polygraph test which he passed

>forever ruined my faith in polygraphs hahahahah!

Sure thing shill. She isnt laughing about getting a pedophile off at all.

Why dont you get a real job instead of shitposting on an anime website for 3 cents a post you loser?

i dont even listen to cliton baby killer

youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM

its funny how hillarys paid shills say none of this matters and pretend to laugh it off, while they scramble like roaches to defend her the moment anyone brings up why shes a piece of shit

>shit on this country and it's people for 4 years

how? what policies will she have that do this?

Or are you just spouting uninformed lies and hate because you have no idea about politics?

You don't actually believe a word Hillary says do you?

thank you, I wrote it myself, after my experiences of the last few days. and funny enough once i post it the thread often goes very quiet and the little neg big neg posts dry up...

Good to know you've got your script ready to post in every Clinton/Trump/Putin thread. Now I can continue to disregard it as the mindless shilling it always is and will be

>forcing more business to hire brown people because they are brown

>forcing in millions of immigrants

>naturalizing illegal immigrats

Shes also pro-corporate bailouts

shes horrible AND shes not even mentally healthy enough to be president. She goes into an epileptic fit if one person protest against her.

Berniefags need to accept reality already. He sold out. He isn't your saviour. His ideals were always shit, and he's no better than Hillary.

Or if more than 2 people try asking her questions. Or if someone drops balloons on her head
>inb4 "she's showing emotion"

>he sold out

I would sell out to if I were him. Otherwise he would have an "accident" and die

yes there is and if you listen to it it is exactly as described here

which clearly shows she did not laugh about the rape or the about getting anyone off. she laughed because the man passed a lie detector test and she has never trusted a lie detector since.

she laughs because she had to go to the attorney and demand disclosure, and the attorney didn't want to disclose evidence. But the prosectution gave him a plea bargain and he took it - not her doing.

the prosecution fucked up, she did her job - but hated doing it (tried to get out of it but could not) and never took another case defending a rapist again

she laughs at the disgracefulness of the whole process

the original picture posted is a lie. it does not quote her, she does not say those things on the tape.

Of course I do. He's going to build a wall and force another sovereign nation to pay for the construction costs. I'm not sure if the continuing maintenance will also be covered by said foreign country but I'm not really worried about the details or the fact that tunnels could be dug.

We don't give a fuck about Bernie at this point. We heard him call out corporate America and we're not going to vote for their whore $hillary. Get over it and accept that she can't win support just by saying suck it up

you know this one is a lie as well, don't you?

Zeifmann did not fire her and did not say those things. this is a straight flat out lie.

why are you posting lies? because you actually don't have anything true to accuse her of?

Bernie sanders has a family you ass waffle. They threatened his family, simple as that

It didn't need to be 3 million just enough to turn the tide.
Look up a short doc called "uncounted" on youtube

too words for ya sun: Ben gauzie!

>this pathetic defense

HAHAHAHHA! how fucking desperate are you?

>s-she didnt laugh at that, even though she laughed about the pedophile rapist getting off!

>s-she totally didnt want to defend him! Thats why she laughed!

Heres a tip. Just ignore this one from now on shill because you are just digging her into a deeper hole. It took you this long to come up with this lame defense, which is basically just you doubling down on your bullshit and ignoring reality

>Zeifmann did not fire her and did not say those things

yes he did. try again shill

>Fails at argument
>Imagines OP stuttering to try justify own delusions.

You're the pathetic one here m8. All his arguments were in check.

Heres a video for you Bernie fans

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

even he realizes how retarded open boarders are

Remember everyone, shills work by denial and changing the subject. Just focus on Killary and they'll go away

Amerifags who think it is a good idea to elect someone like Hillary probably don't know about the situation in Brazil.
America is going to break while i'm laughing at your stupidity.

ayyyy lmao

you didnt present an argument. You just doubled down on your bullshit lame excuse. Theres audio of her fucking laughing you idiot.

Take my advice and just try to ignore this point from now on because you just draw more attention to it when you throw out these pathetic excuses.

agreed

Samefag shill

Fucktard it isn't my argument I just realized the guy was right. The argument is done. You're wrong.

The only time she laughed was at the point where she mentions never trusting lie detectors again. As was said, she's laughing at the absurdity of the system.

But you right-wingtards will believe anything Fox shoves down your ever expansive throat eh?

Nah I'm just another person sick of you kool-aiders.

the average hillary supporter is your typical "dumb american" who doesnt pay attention to politics at all unless its an election year. And even then, they get their info about it from late night talk show political jokes, and they decide who to vote for based on buzzfeed articles and john oliver youtube clips their friends post on facebook.

They cant even poit to Brazil on a map, or name their state senators. All they know is Trump is a meany head and Hillary is "the first woman candidate (even though shes not)"

They cant even articulate why they like her. If you ask them, they will just shit on Trump for being "racist" and cant even mention one thing they actually like about hillary

>Completely self funded attempt at the presidency,

well that is a lie to start with.

he has loaned money to his campaign, which he expects to get back. he is also paying himself for the use of his jet and hotels all at top rate - out of donated campaign money. trump is makeing millions out of this campaign, and not spending one dime.

as for not in the pocket of corporate interests - you having a laugh? He is corporate interests. he never does anything not in his interest and the interests of people like him. he is the 0.5%

tldnr - trump is not using his own money to campaign and does not give a shit about anyone else.

Hillary is the biggest crook going. Dodged that email bullet but can't dodge them all.

The fact that you are still asking people to vote for the shill just means you aren't sure of shit faggot.

Why the fuck would I vote for someone just because shes winning if I disagree with everything she stands for? Are you fucking retarded?

Yes. Well said Sup Forumsro

>Fucktard it isn't my argument I just realized the guy was right. The argument is done. You're wrong.

sure thing shill.

Keep shilling for the pedophile defender Hillary

and her rapist husband who molested and threatened multiple women

just dont google who Bills good buddy Jeffry Epstein

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! HILLARY IS CROOKED COP AND TRUMP IS A BIG DOODIE! WAKE UP SHEEPLE BAAAH BAAAAH

This. So much this

Trump is a man-child, people don't need much of an argument other than that. The fact that his plans for the economy/foreign policy are shit, the fact that he was a liberal for most of his life. The fact that he was basically born to wall street also factors but hey.

you really think that she was laughing about him getting off? no, she said that she was horrified he got sucha light sentence - and by the way, he did not get off, and she did not get him off. he was sentenced to a term which was the usual one for the time and the case.

so stop lying , Yuri, you are shilling too hard

>I dont get when people bring up the fact that Trump is an asshole like its some shocking revelation. They are both assholes anyway, so the point is kind of moot

little neg big neg - well done Ivan, another ruble for you.

And even though you already lost, you somehow managed to lose even harder. You think Bill fucking Clinton needs to threaten people to get laid? Nah.

So he's a male Hillary only more likable. Okay. I'm not voting for either of them

>literal psychopathic and proven bought out liar

vote johnson

>why shes a piece of shit

please do bring something up, and not just throw empty and unjustified shit about.

nope, but i dont belive hillary either

How about his trip on Lolita Express?

thanks for proving my point about "just shitting on Trump/cant articulate why they actually like Hillary" shill

Also, Trump wants the US to NOT get involved with foreign wars while Hillary does. Hillary is also corporate bail outs and was for the wall street bailouts.

also, Trumps tax policy for the really poor (people who make less than $25K) is that they pay NOTHING. Thats more generous than even Sanders tax plan.

I think you don't understand the word "shill"

shilling is what the Putin bots are doing for Trump, and we caught them at it. What i am doing is informing Sup Forums that this is going on.

I'm 100% sure it is more bullshit from the right-wing lie media that you people eat up like slop.

"What difference does it make" I don't care if it was her fault or not. If you're able to speak that way about 4 human lives you're a piece of shit

lol the hillary shills are really so desperate enough to force this COMPLETELY BASELESS conspiracy theory that Trump is a russian spy? HAHAHHAHA!

Hillary laughed at defending a pedophile and has major mental health issues

I'll admit it, she's the lesser of two evils. But why should I trust a guy who's post number ends in 9/11? Fucking Jihadi.

you do realize Jeffry Epstein is a onvicted sex offender, right? And That Bill also faced sex scandals, right? And that Bill has been buddies with Jeffry, right?

>shill thinks monica lawinsky is the only person bill fucked

We've actually had Correct the Record shills come here and admit to being Hillary shills. Fuck off

>has major mental health issues
she's a woman right?

The future of America if Hillary wins.

You're retarded bud, she didn't laugh about defending the guy, it's been established.

is that where they filmed bad boys?

Or she caught Syphilis from Bill. Those tongue lesions look wonderful in HD

Oh christ, the delusions