Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What are the dangers of dating a 13 year old who told me she's 14 as a 19 year old? (and going to be 14 in october).

Dumping OC

The danger is she telling her parents and her parents telling the police. I doubt that will happen tho, teenage girls nowdays only talk to their parents when they want stuff...

Need lots of opinions on this so I'll keep going

No cons all pros. Smash that puss

Cons, people might find out

cum in her

None if no one finds out.

Post pics of her

I forgot I was told multiple times not to take advice from Sup Forums

if she decides she suddenly hates me, can't I be fucked for life easily?

You just answered your own question

If anyone finds out you're fucked mate
Next time
Fake name
Only take her to hotels friends house
If possible always have a fake alibi for when you're with her
Never go raw they can swab

When you say OC, do you mean of the girl you're currently dating?

who's the girl in the pictures?

Sounds reasonable.. pussy isn't worth my hopes and dreams, thanks

Nah, pics that were sent to me and me only though

Great, then they're all legal

obvious danger is going to jail, aoc in most of America is 16.

on a semi related not I matched with a girl on tinder. tinder profile said 22, bio said I'm not 22. she told me she was 15, and I was like word her birthday is in a few months I can tear that sweet pussc up. she's actually 14. she sent me many n00dz. glorious faps are being had

dude she'll be fucking immature and ask you to watch spongebob and buy her juiceboxes n stuff all the time.

plus, when you get sick of her, she has the pedo card so you are trapped with her if you do something. just don't do it. act yo age, nibbles

When did I say they were?

Do you always pull 13 year old girls? How does this happen

Spongebob rocks, but yeah you're right

I guess it all depends on whether or not her parents know about the potential relationship, and if so if they truly give a shit. If the answers are both no then you are golden op.

"oh? is that so user? is that fucking so? well guess what, you're a fucking pedophile and i'm gonna fuck your ENTIRE fucking life up for this"
not worth the risk no matter how fine the booty. Don't be a desperate stupid dingus.

"but muh emotional connection"

shut the fuck up

She added me on facebook after a post I made in some group, messaged her, seem to have lots in common, she told me she's 14, later her friend added me and told me she's 13

it used to. she is too young to know the distinction between classic spongebob and the trash.

you can't deal with that. a girl should just know. plus you know she has never shaved. she barely knows how to pee at this point in her life.

Get the Fuck outta there, even if she doesn't tell her parents a 13 yr old friend will spread that shit like butter round her high school. You'd be fucked.

Sounds like a Chris Hansen set up.

How old is she then?

Lmao

Nice Satan trips faggot

Yup, you guys are right, I already decided against it...

I find the immaturity, innocence and cutesy attractive though, but yeah

Go away FBI

Good decision OP, tell her to wait until she's 16 if you really feel that close. Or 18 because of local law.

moar?

yeah that's what I thought too with my current gf (we are the same age, but she is short and stacked. Also a virgin when we first started dating).

seriously it is magic for the first two months and then she is in love. she wants to get married, controlling. and the worst part is when you break up they get all vengeful and get super slutty when in reality they are dead inside.

pic related

Wtf 14 ? Mods mods mods ??

wtf are you such a loser you need to date a 14 year old as a 19 year old lmao kill urself pls

Fuck off newfag, there were no pictures of her.

Don't fuck her and you are safe.

1337 LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Good for you man. And I know exactly what you're talking about.
Fuck them once or twice and they suddenly are all like "I thought we were going to stay together forever"

Nah not worth the wait, I'll probably meet a bunch of girls till then

you sure bout that? she's a real butter face, this is her pussy Nice tits though user

Mods have no interest here, it's not like I posted pics of her

Circumstance

Just wait for Hillary to become president. She'll defend you!
>pic related

13 isn't legal in any state in America, and only a few are legal at 14. You risk definite prison if caught and sex offender registration. Not worth it, ever.

Face face face

Here's some butter for your toast user

The moment we meet alone and go as far as kissing the can tell the po-po whatever she wants and they'll even if I'm found not guilty my life is still ruined and stained forever..

my new rule is no virgins. sounds backwards, but it works.

yeah but the thing is women can withhold sex to be bitches. and the bitchier they are, the bluer your balls.

Also the younger and more immature they are, typically the bitchier and less rational they are.

Mods pls

Got any nudes with face?

So eager, do you know her or something?

Thought i did kek but now she just looks like my ex, good enough, thankyou

Would you want more then if they look alike?

minimal if you ween't a tard posting shit online... oh wait

Post pics of her

As much as you're willing to dump kind user.

As for your dilemma, definitely chase legal girls, no underage shit no matter what.

M()DS

The fuck, was she pregnant or something?

Serious tummy pouch going on.

>inb4 virgin detected

Maybe she ate or something

Think its just you and me op, im off, safe travels space ranger.

Don't risk it OP. If you get caught you will be labeled a sex offender forever. A sex offender against children. Your life will be ruined and you will get fucked up in jail or sit in solitary for a few years. No pussy is worth that dude, don't be a retard. I know if I became a registered sex offender, i would kill myself.

don't think it's worth the risk user, teenagers are considered very unstable at times, especially girls

Any more OC?