Yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

>fire does not melt beams...or make planes disseappear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLGzojday4o
youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your dubs are hot enough to melt steel beams.

It sure as fuck softens steel beams you functioning retard. Take a thermodynamics class or a simple fucking physics class for that matter.

There are live vidoes of the plane hitting. Wtf do you think it was? A missle that moves and looks like a plane? Asswipe.

Is this autism still going on? Conspiracy theorists have severe personality disorders. Even when confronted with absolutely conclusive evidence they persist in their delusions. You have a mental illness.

Yes.

They do indeed laugh at you.

They were faked and rebroadcasting the manufacturered videos just enhances the publics belief in a lie.

You have a mental illness. take your meds.

And this is the best part, prove your claim that they were fake.

Keep tellin em OP

I think one big argument truthers put forward is that "they" knew 9/11 was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. Instead, truthers claim, bombs were planted at strategic points in the building and were detonated around the same time they planes hit, thus guaranteeing a collapsed building and massive casualties with a scapegoat.

tards

you think they put 14inch steel columns on the facade? that may be thin plates to look good, they are not for holding the building

Yeah man, conspiracies don't exist! I don't believe in the mafia or biker gangs. What? Do these guys meet in rooms and discuss criminal activity and then actually carry it out. That's ludicrous! Someone would find out. Some one would talk. It's impossible to commit criminal acts cooperatively! People that believe that people cooperate to commit crime have a mental illness.

This guy is going full tinfoil.

People, who think that planes flew into the towers are just fucking stupid!

15 years later and people are still trying to solve that shit
>let the old meme die

>your filename
>grammar of a 13y/o girl
king retard

>What is JFK?

A government or intelligence agency is not created for the sole purpose of committing crime like a mafia or a gang shit-for-brains. Somebody might talk because they don't believe that what the government is doing is right. Nobody whistleblows a mafia because they didn't have any fucking scruples going into it.

BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS!

Even water can cut through steel, overrated material.

I am an Austrian.

I'd like to see you create modern megastructures with tin and copper pal

>make planes disseappear

Kinda does really. Planes are built of lightweight metals. When a plane hits anything at cruising speeds, the plane instantly disintegrates (other than parts like landing gear assembly, engine, etc) and continues forward as a mass of shrapnel.

It's to bad there's video evidence of a plane hitting the towers hm darn op you fooled us again

Not that we needed video evidence for something clearly seen by millions of people in one of the largest cities on the fucking planet.

Nah man it was all faked. All of that personal camera footage, CCTV footage, eye witness accounts, all of it faked by the government.

Fucking sheep.

>2001+15
>mispelling Autism

This guy knows.

>fire does not melt beams...or make planes disseappear.
Yes, I know this is bait.

Have you ever thrown beer cans in a camp fire? Notice how they are gone later on?
Guess what planes are made out of?

Exactly, planes are made out of beer. That is why pilots drink so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLGzojday4o

Agree! Everything was faked! Sry4grammar!
1 funny fact:
On this video (youtube com/watch?v=zLKYr5hA6s8 (add the point between youtube and com)) you can see that the plane appears in the last "lucky" zoom-in. At the previous zoom-ins you can't see a plane.

Search for:
Dr. Judy Wood
Ace Baker
(please complete this list)

>add the point between youtube and com

Who gives a fuck? You are still a faggot

How long has it been since you got autism?

If jet fuel can't melt steel beams then HARAMBE actually was a human in a gorilla suit
Prove me wrong
>pro tip
>you can't

Did....did you just ask that, you dense motherfucker? The faggot you replied to may indeed have autism, but it's better than the full blown retardation you got goin.

If wookies come from the planet endor you must aquit

checked and rekt