Why is this all over the news and social media? What about all those children that DIED during 9/11, Nice attack...

Why is this all over the news and social media? What about all those children that DIED during 9/11, Nice attack, Boston Marathon etc by Muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cfBmRW3isc

So sick of liberal propaganda taking over. I don't vote but this year prob voting for Trump bc he is right about everyone being PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz8lWhW2K4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunko

Kool dood

Again

>How it feels to chew 5 Gum.jpg

mortem animalium
mortem animalium

Amen, I'm not into politics or Trump, but I cannot stand the pussification and apologism(is that even a word) proliferating this country.
I don't want the way of life they are pushing us towards, I'm voting Trump.

Yeah I know 9/11 and the attacks in france were totally ignored! Not 1 single person talked about any of them!

God I hate all this left propoganda!!

I would fuck that boi in his tight ass

>9/11 and France attacks were totally ignored
Are you trying to bait us or are you naturally retarded

fighting started again in ukraine. yet nothing about it on the news. i believe they arte distacting us

>9/11
>kids
>world trade centre
>kids

Really?

It's "all over the news and social media"?

I don't even know wtf this video is from.

HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING CONTEXT, OP?

Muslims are the current leaders in the oppression Olympics. They even beat out gays, as their allowed to through them of buildings and shit and still come off as the victims because white guilt.

What about okc, fool?

That is not bait, that is common sense and sarcasm. We talked about 911 and the boston bombing. Syria is current news because refugees are flooding Yupoor.

Op doesn't think 911 got enough press coverage.
Talk about being blinded by your ideology

Don't worry user, I got it.

yeah man and what about all the children in isreal who have to run for there lives every time those animals fire there rockets

Paid Zionist shill!!!

This thread is B8
OP is a faggot

Again.

I don't give a fuck about sandniggers and sandnigger problems in their sandbox no matter how many pathetic attempts liberal media makes at emotional knee jerk reactions from weaklings.

I hope more sandnigger children suffer then die. Less bombings and truck rampages in the world.

Some CNN anchor started babbling incoherently about how sad the little boy must be and just making crap up while she started to cry on camera.

Completely unprofessional. No one gives a shit about the fantasies of some bleached blonde transcript reader.

It's not liberal media that's PC you fucking mouth breather...it's actually the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz8lWhW2K4

>What about all those children that DIED during 9/11, Nice attack, Boston Marathon etc by Muslim
Those pics have already been posted, dumb fuck

You are wrong dick breath.
All media is propaganda.
You're being sold a product.
Also this is liberal bullshit

didnt know children were in the twin towers early morning during weekdays. arent children supposed to be in school? fucking schooldodgers deserved it.