Who would win in a street fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=6l93e7xBI84
youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I
youtube.com/watch?v=BG4jg14nUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7bAWOhFvg&list=PL0B5ADA41BB4253CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James, everyone knows blacks don't fight alone.

>Lebitch
Would flop immediately

LeBron is 6'8 250lbs
McGregor is 5'9 170

Even with his training, I don't think he can beat someone who outweighs 80lbs more and is almost a foot taller. Not unless he could get in close, but I doubt that'd be possible

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Basically this.

Lebron would destroy him with his BBC.

lebron being a nigger would just pull out his gun that is tucked into his waistband.

Precision beats Power

One good punch into Lebron's jaw and he's down on the floor.

Would he even get close enough to hit it, though?

give LeBron a month of MMA training and he wins
otherwise McGregor, he'd pull some cheeky shit

because lebron would just sit there (literally sit, or else Conor wouldn't reach) and let him punch him

Why wouldn't he? LeBron may be an athlete but he has no idea about combat sports, Conor would just dodge his attempts at punching him while moving forward and giving him that knockout blow.

Are you fucking stupid or just shitposting?

nah

he'd need more than a month. a year maybe. you can't even learn the basics of MMA in a month

>6'8(six)(eight)
>6 FEET AND 8 INCHES
Connor can't even reach his neck good luck even touching his jaw

if youre a freak like lebron then you can pick up boxing for amonth and use his length and knockhim out

>punch or kick to the stomach
>head comes down
>nighty night king James

Do you serioulsly believe that Fighters can only punch in a straight line?

You're probably a retard that thinks

BruceLee>>>>>>>>Mohammed Ali

if bob sapp can come in k-1 and beat the greatest HW k1 kick boxer of all time then sapp can easily beat mc manlet

So you're saying that a Basketballer could beat a World Champion Fighter....... in a Fight?

Yes.

Lebron and a lot of other Basketballers would destroy McGregor without the need of any special training.

The difference here is lebron isn't a professional fighter.

It's so easy tell who has been around street fights and who hasn't.

At a certain point, training is nearly irrelevant. Do you really think Conor is gonna pull some wushu finger hold? The fuck are you on, man? Lebron is not some average dude, he's pretty much a 250-pound package of trained muscle and excellent hand-eye coordination. Conor would last 5 seconds.

I dunno man, i saw people kicking the ass of larger opponent. If Lebron has no fighting experience at all i could see him lose to McGregor honestly.

m8 you don't understand what it means to be professionally trained in a combat sport
A boxer friend of mine who weighs 60 kg got into a fight with two much bigger bouncers and he floored them both in a matter of seconds.
No matter the size, the power to knock someone out will be almost the same, and an untrained fighter will never ever be able to land a single hit on a pro

>Bob Sapp
>22–35–1

>I'm so fucking retarded i think size beats skill in a fight
Where did this meme even come from? People who watch drunk barfights on youtube?
There's been plenty of people both taller and bigger than lebron trying fighting sports, none of them have been successful, even when they are actually trained fighters, and not fucking basketball players.
Hell the whole UFC started with a dadbody 170lbs brasilian beating 10 roided mountains of muscle in a row

>It's so easy tell who has been around street fights and who hasn't.
>At a certain point, training is nearly irrelevant

It's hilarious because if you had any knowledge of fighting instead of just pretending you'd know it's the exact opposite.

As this guy said, if you have no training whatsoever in combat sports you are going to get blown the fuck out because your opponent will always be one step ahead of you. It's the same as in any other fucking sport, the pro will beat the amateur.

But what if the amateur is genetically superior to the pro in every way?

Right, I forgot Lebron is a paraplegic with parkinsons. No way he's gonna keep up

im gonna up the stipulations and say at 6 foot 1 195 i could personally kick that little leprechauns ass

its a street fight tho so all those 'rules' dont really apply.

>One good punch into Lebron's jaw

Yeah, maybe if he had a fucking step ladder on hand

So... is there a SINGLE documented case of some big amateur beating a smaller pro fighter?
sounds like it's just the kind of "DUDE I WOULD HAVE..." shit retards say all the time

>Even with his training, I don't think he can beat someone who outweighs 80lbs more and is almost a foot taller.

This has been demonstrated possible time and time again in MMA and other mized martial arts fights.

Which would make it even easier for Conoras he's not confined by the rules anymore.

*Conor as

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=6l93e7xBI84

can lebron even take a punch? he would go down after the first blow.

Im gonna assume videos/articles called "LITTLE MMA FIGHTER BEATS UP HUGE BULLY" are gonna get more views then one called "BIG MAN BEATS UP ON SMALL MAN"

Lebron has been coddled since he was in high school and has probably never been in a real fight

>Fighting alone when friends are near

1. Kimbo is a fighter retard. He'd been fighting for several years before doing his first pro fight
2. Even with that he was never successful because he's just a big guy without talent and that gets you nowhere.

I'm not asking about views, I'm asking about even a SINGLE example supporting the retarded opinions ITT.

Lebron would fucking destroy McGregor and it's not even close.

All lebron needs to do is throw his little ass to the ground.

you guys are fools for thinking lebron would not win. he's not the average lanklet but an athletic, insanely well coordinated man with great reflexes. unless he gets sucker punched and knocked out he's not losing

Im not sure if people here are stupid or just pretending to be retarded. Trained fighter would win in seconds.

Nah but McGregor is professionaly trained. It's like take some small ass bball player like earl boykins or mugsy bouges for example. They're not gonna lose to some big black guy like Kimbo slice because they've been doing it their whole lives and know all the intracacies and in and outs of it. Their technique isn't matched by them. I think same wit Mcgregor, he would just know what to do.

Incorrect.

You fucking retards probably think a team of big MMA figthers would beat a team of small NBA players in a basket match too

These arguments saying that Lebron wins because of weight and height doesn't make sense. An amateur cannot win a international fighter champion in a fight without hard training.

The fight below is an example. Both of fighters are the best in their sports, one has much more weight than the other. But the jiu-jitsu fighter won because it's jiu-jitsu and once they are in the ground the weight of your oponnent isn't a reason to lose the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I

Shaw did pretty fucking good against De La Hoya

youtube.com/watch?v=BG4jg14nUK8

I think LeBeta would win.

Nigga there's rules in that fight. Lebron could kill McGregor by squeezing his eye sockets together and since he is so strong he would die. Mcgregor could not take Lebron down

Conor is also an extremely athletic man with great hand eye coordination, why would that play a role? the only difference here is size vs skill, and based on evidence skill usually beats size. That evidence is also largely based on the lesser skilled fighters having at least some experience not zero.

With that said any fight fan knows anything could happen. It's such a freak show I'd expect conor to nail lebron with an overhand or climb his back and choke him, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Peep mark hunt vs Stefan struve , not much weight difference but a big old 7ft vs 5ft10 height difference, where both men have trained

You're that autistic man child who sits alone at lunch, pretending he knows anything about fighting

>being this noticeably mad

check mate pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7bAWOhFvg&list=PL0B5ADA41BB4253CE

You do know a lot of jiu-jitsu is learning take downs, particularly for larger foes right?

im agreeing with this lebron is arguably the best/most athletic basketball players in the world which also translates to being like a top 20 athlete in general

Get a load of this projection

this might be true for boxing but the technique in mma is complete crap. most mma fighters took it up very late in their life while in true skill based sports (ball sports, boxing, etc.) you have to start in your early childhood to have a shot at becoming a pro.

Connor could sneak in a rear naked choke with is a manlet's best bet against a giganigger

Lebron is fast but he isn't the most agile athlete

mmkay, and what prevents lebron from squeezing his nutsack to bits? Or gouging his eyes out?

Remember no rules

It's not crap, its just far more complex. Almost impossible to be well rounded. Where boxers have a niche very focused gimmick, mma fighters have to learn a big pallette and can usually only focus on one entire aspect specifically. It's why people like Jon Jones and gsp exist, they are plugged into the fucking matrix on a whole other level due to excelling in much. They didn't even have to talk or be from a small underrepresented country and continent to become popular

>getting baited by a literal quote from McGoober

>implying lebron touches dicks

Sit down warriorfag.

being able to grab him at all

>this might be true for boxing but the technique in mma is complete crap
Several world class boxers have done MMA too retard. Way to expose your own ignorance
Lol, what the fuck was that?

The human race.

>complete crap

Complete bullshit, and many fighters started in something like jiu jitsu, karate, muay thai, wrestling, etc.

Many fighters in general develop an overall well rounded game

Its also part of the entire idea of mma is mixing things up, jack of all trades

Conor maintains distance and throws strikes that damage his unprepared non battle tested body when he sees lebron move in before lebron even knows hes commit to moving in himself

Conor does this to trained fighters

They may not be as big but still more dangerous and they know how to take physical abuse.

If there were no rules conor would be the first to take advantage of it. Lebron bull rushing would have painful consequences

McGregor would stand a literal 0% chance without a high calibre firearm.

You can really spot the part-time martial arts faggots in this thread.

Lebron would win without breaking sweat.

strengthwise average tall guy (not even that much mass, weight scaling leading to high bw but proportionally still a good 50 lbs lighter than e.g. overeem) vs. short trained fighter

anyone saying lebron prolly has an IQ of

Who would win a game of basketball?

The irony of this is lebron would probably be done after one leg kick. Hed flinch and Conor would quickly take advantage. Even if he didn't and lebron knew how to take that and hide the pain his knee would probably get torn if conor did a push kick right at the knee

mcdojo "black belts" need not reply.

>mbregor would win if Lebron just stands still and lets Mcgregor hit him.

No. Lebron would keep squeexing until mccregors twink ass was dead or coulsnt see anymore.

/thread

>posting an example of a fight where the smaller guy won

Fucking Oberyn had to make a big deal about justice while he could've killed the Mountain 10 times when he was lying on the ground.

>5'9" 170lb
>6' 8" 250lbs
lmao good luck

>A boxer friend of mine who weighs 60 kg got into a fight with two much bigger bouncers and he floored them both in a matter of seconds.

That's funny, I'm a bouncer and you'd be amazed the amount of "professional" manlet fighters I floor on a weekly basis.

>15 years of wrestling and 6'3 230lbs also helps but hey

>smaller guy won
The manlet is dead.

So you are trained grappler, with a weight advantage. No shit you won.

We're talking about a never trained guy versus a guy with training.

b-but C-Conor knows rasengan and hadouken!

Have you seen the actual video of him fighting 'the mountain' the guy is too tired to fight McGregor because of all the gut shots

We're talking about a guy with a MASSIVE reach and power advantage. Not saying it's clear cut either way.

So every drunk idiot who claims to fight for a living counts as a pro fighter now? The other poster's friend is a real boxer, those guys you're talking about have never trained and likely not been in any fights before.

LeBron is known for being the most durable NBA athlete ever. The guy never breaks down. He also has freakishly strong legs and a good center of gravity for a 6'8 guy.

Mcgregor isn't doing anything to LeBron's legs. That's a basketball player's main strength.

So every shitposter who claims who knows someone who did something counts as indisputable truth?

The story is immediately suspect anyway because if you're in a situation where you're fighting the bouncers, you're probably going to end up in jail or getting your shit pushed in by the other twelve bouncers.

No, he can move. He can rush right in if he dares.
Point is if conor wanted he'd never let lebron get a solid touch on him, and if it did go to the ground lebron goes night night or a joint goes pop
10 years of fighting experience vs maybe 10 cumulative minutes of scrambling with some random people

Lmao good luck lebron.. hope you brought a pillow and a standby knee surgeon

>would some manlet white boi beat up seven foot tall athletic nigger with a BBC

I don't care how many mixed martial zumba classes Connor Mcgibbons took at the Y, Lebron would beat the fuck out of him. How is this shit even a question lol/.

>ultimate fuccboi fans

>trying this hard

>thinking a little white boy can beat up a full grown black man

go back to /asp/

Power advantage? If he did he won't know how to use it wrestling/striking wise and he may very well have pillow fists

If lebron powered him to the floor he'd have no idea what hit him Jew jitsu wise. He'd wonder why he cant use his hands due to wrist control for 3 seconds just as he uses his strength to break an arm free then he'd fall asleep because he didn't know the triangle lock conor slapped on him was stopping blood going to his Frankenstein's monster head

>All these brain dead retards who sincerely believe Conor McMeme has a chance
The /heem/ """" community """" here is full of idiots, then again it's the same people who thought Ronda Rousey could defeat a man
KYS

Black people, strong.

Now i know you're trolling.

are you seriously comparing that fat sumo piece of shit to lebron?

if more people saw this, this thread would be archived by now

>bruce lee
>world champion fighter

get the fuck out of here. he is a glorified actor that keeps on exaggerating about his strength.