Sup Forums car hopping(walking a neighborhood stealing contents from cars) is booming in my city right now

Sup Forums car hopping(walking a neighborhood stealing contents from cars) is booming in my city right now.
How can i trap or catch these fuckers without staying awake all night just hoping they walk down my street?

Claymore

Yes killing them is a little too far for now and i dont have any claymores handy

Pitfall?

Caltrops

Find some poison ivy and leave it over your things

When they break into it and take it, they're going to be getting a nasty, itchy rash with it.

Rat traps hidding your glove box or something. Bear traps on the seat hidden under a blanket

Easy. Get a silent car alarm with an android/iphone app. Beat the living fuck out of them for me

Assuming they somehow unlock the car, and use the door, find someone with AIDS, put some blood on a prick and tape it to your door handle. Kill them with the HIV

lock your car

Smear shit on the inside of your door handle, thatll teach em

Coming from a little faggot who has done it, CAR ALARMS! Seriously people I got addicted at one point to how easy it was to go right into your car and take what I want. Car alarms scared me off fast, like fence hopping fast. BUT NOT DINDU SPEEDS FUCK NIGGERS!

install one of these

I cant find any online for leas than 100 fuck.
Car alarm wouldnt wake me up, i want to catch them and chase them down.

niggers have HIV already

>buy shitty 500$ car
>leave like 50$ on dashboard, easy bait
>leave door unlocked, how could they pass this up?
>acquire frag grenade, tape to inside of door with string from the pin to the shifter
>watch from your apartment window while having a hearty kek

>acquire frag grenade

Why not just put a gas canister in the car and let it slowly drain. Then put a spark thingy from a lighter or something in the door so that when they open it, it goes boom.

I used to do this shit with a friend on the way back home after a night of drinking.
>pick quiet street
>walk on opposite sides of the road
>every car we walk by check to see if someone left the door unlocked.

We wouldn't try breaking into cars we just tried our luck to see if anyone left the doors open.
One night we walk past an apartment complex and bingo !

We found 400 pounds in the glove box of this shitty Nissan micra.

>inb4 nig nog

These kids are idiots in my town, got caught on video and both go in vehicles together at the same time with no look out.
I used to do this too.
Friends and i would drive around during the day looking for cars with gps and fuzz busters. Then come back at night abd take them.

I did the same, found about 6 unlocked cars. But I just shut the doors and carried on, no stealing like a nigger.

Easiest way is set up camera(s) and leave your car unlocked with no valuables. Test it and make sure you'll receive good quality pictures.

For some revenge try tainted drugs. A nug of weed sprinkled with catalyst liquid or powder, capsules labeled molly with more catalyst or laxatives/rat poison, bottle of alcohol with rubbing alcohol mixed in(yay livet failure) or even cigarettes (Try Newport 100s) with nasty concoctions packed with the tobacco.

Kek

>nasty concoctions packed in with the tobacco

So.. factory standard cigarettes then?