Why the fuck do you retards like this shit? This is the worst fucking album I've ever heard...

Why the fuck do you retards like this shit? This is the worst fucking album I've ever heard. It gets worse every time I listen to it. How the fuck is it the 15th best album of all time on RYM? It makes me never want to play music again out of fear that I'll accidentally sound like The Pixies.

>The Pixies
>The

No one just says Pixies you imbecile. Not even their biggest fanboy, Kurt Cobain.

no one cares

>hating Doolittle

this is a new low

Albini is right

>The
>fact

mama mia surfer rosa is better

actually though, this has to be bait. I can get someone thinking it's overhyped, but I don't get how someone could hate it

Because of their influence
every rock band ever wants to sound like the Pixies, its a testament to their greatness that few succeed

I don't really like it honestly
not hate I guess but I did not enjoy it

I hate it so much it's not even funny. Just thinking about it induces a homicidal rage. There's not a single good song on it. The closest thing is Debaser, but the fact that it's the first track and gives a false impression that this album might not be completely awful makes me hate it as well. It is the most boring, annoying, low effort piece of garbage album ever. It sounds like they wanted to make a punk record but didn't have the energy so they ended up with a shit album that inspired decades worth of equally terrible music from other bands. And they all sound exactly the same too. If you played a Pixies song, a Modest Mouse song, a Grouplove song, or any other song by a shitty indie rock band, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

it ain't even that great b, damn thing is just demos to throw in the background, 10/10

What about weezer and the 'qt japanese girls xD' album
I'll never understand that shit

Pinkerton is cringey as hell, but at least are some decent songs on there. It might be overrated, but no where near the same level Doolittle is.

>Pixies song
>Modest Mouse song
>Grouplove song
>cant tell the difference.
maybe youre just retarded

You can't tell those band apart because pixies were one of the most influential bands of all time

They all sound like shit. Sorry that I have to be the first one to tell you this.

Yeah they influenced a bunch of crap bands who got undeservedly famous for making bad music. Influential =/= Good. Popular =/= Good either before you start with that nonsense.

That's because you're a filthy normie.

Sup Forums is a robot friendly board.

Its the most 10/10 album ever made honestly

newfags please learn how to discern bait before posting

I don't love the album that much either but the best song on it is Hey if you don't think so I think you ragequit halfway through the album.

I've wanted to rage quit, but no. I've sat through the entirety of this tripe multiple times unfortunately.

I bet you like pink floyd a whole lot

They're whatever. I like post-punk mostly, and I feel as though Doolittle is some very poor, watered down attempt to create it. That's mainly why it offends me so much.

A lot of people hate The pixies it's not like that's a new thing you ether like them or hate them.Plus I don't get why people hate on them so much it's not like there constantly played on the radio or shoved in your face.

I have never been so sure in my life that I am talking to a minor on the internet

It's overrated. Not bad, just overrated.
In all honesty Nirvana did it better.