Why do you guys hate on Reddit so much? Is it because you're just jelly that it's the better website?

Why do you guys hate on Reddit so much? Is it because you're just jelly that it's the better website?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low quality bait. Back to your shitty site little kid

bump

They're pretentious cosplayers who have nothing better to do than to make love to an anime body pillow.

its the pot and the kettle nowadays, honestly

Cause they steal our meme videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E

Digg didn't take 10 years to get replaced. Geocities didnt and MySpace didn't. There are so many faults with the site that should be modified after they grew to better connect reposts on different subreddits. And, to hide either usernames or karma, so dumbasses would feel less compelled to post redundant content to gain karma. Or, first post in any subreddit gets the seed and all other posts are related and credited to that first user. It's also just become a shithole that's too corporate and afraid of changing roo much, but their new idea is individual paid / sponsored comments as a revenue stream.

You know the kids that ran around the hallway hugging a binder? The ones that looked like their mother dressed them and always had a cowlick? They are literally the people you have to please in order to get any decent publicity on your content, or to answer a question in general

nope.

When you're both retarded and mean (like Sup Forums), you dislike anything that holds you accountable for what you say.

Does that answer your question, user?

Kill yourself faggot

and we aren't?

Anyone who uses the term 'jelly' has to be a shit tier redditor.

Fuck off.

Projection
This would be downvoted, reported, and removed on Reddit. But here it is.

I prefer Sup Forums because it's faster paced and I still hold out hope it will get good again.

But I browse Reddit sometimes for answers to shit, sex stories, and the occasional photo dump of some cutie.

"it's the better" Fuck off nigger

It's a censored hell hole of politically correct plebs who vomit cancer the normie population is overwhelmingly obvious there cence of humor is just gay at best

Serious question, are you autistic?

This is so unaccurate it's not even funny.

I've always belonged on Reddit culturally, but was drawn to Sup Forums and Sup Forums because of its less than legal content. That was 9 years ago, so now I'm just an odd hybrid of cultures - which works, with the present Sup Forums.

You literally just proved his point, it's "inaccurate." you fucking dimwit.

No I'm high as hell can I ask what part of that makes you think I'm autistic

>Oh hahahahahahahahahaha you le trollolod me. Lol. Me and the admins are gonna go be giant faggots and laugh at christians now hahahahahahaha. I love le memes hahahahahaha. Hello this is dog

>It's a censored hell hole of politically correct plebs who vomit cancer the normie population is overwhelmingly obvious there cence of humor is just gay at best

Read that back to yourself out loud.

>has a girlfriend
>Dresses nicely
>People like to be around him
>Smart and sophisticated
>Sense of humor
>Isn't a complete retard

This is the fucking most inaccurate pos I've ever seen

Sup Forums is really fun to b8 isn't it?

It's a nigger loving, left leaning, atheist, shithole.

Unlike our glorious Swedish moonpie recipe board.

neck yourself

LOL HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHAHAHAH

All true what's the problem

This place is the same as Reddit can argue but it is lol discuss!

No sir some people here are intelligent I can't say the same for reddit

No Idea OP never been there.

ˈôˌtizəm/
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts. Are you trying to say that reddit is some sort of abstract concept I don't understand .

I started going for my sports team.

Now i give gold to downvoted comments occasionally, and when I comment and get a few upvotes I downvote other people to make sure my comment is on top.

Sup Forums is anonymous, at least on a surface level. and you get to post images with every reply

>No one who uses Reddit is Intelligent
>Elected officials and leaders use Reddit
Conclusion: Elected officials and leaders aren't intelligent

You're a downer.

It sounds like it leaked out of r9k. Everyone knows that "censorship" here is code for "i can't sperg out without getting downvoted."

Also
>Politically correct
>Pleb
>Cancer
>Normie
>"Gay sense of humor"

It's a neckbeard loner caricature.

Lol you just proved me right lol eat a dic and saviour the flavour yes sir!

Fuck off Kike.

pic related.

Lol the logic works praise the sun

Nope co a chan or that jap sell you out for profit but its fun to stir use fucks up so enjoy

I thought someone like you would better understand me if I spoke in that way

JAPANESE IMPERIAL ARMY DID NOTHING WRONG. NANKING IS CHINK LIES.

the hatred for reddit was once pretty much just a meme, but as oldfags disappeared and newfags replaced them, the newfags started taking that shit seriously.

I'm more of a early mid-fag, like 2009-2011, somewhere in that range I started frequenting here.

I use both reddit and this because anyone that trashes a website because fucking Sup Forums says "durr its gay KEK!" is a fucking moron.

>Quoting a dictionary to explain why abstract concepts are hard for autists.

Okay.

>difficulty communicating and forming relationships

Exactly this point here. Most people don't want to talk to someone who can't talk to them without calling them a faggot.

Y

For glorious Nippon!