This is me Eric from the thread that 404'd where I asked the femanons to write me happy birthday on their tits or butt...

This is me Eric from the thread that 404'd where I asked the femanons to write me happy birthday on their tits or butt, and they delivered.

This was a favorite in the thread it seemed. Thank you, femanon. You really made my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#fm/Zg1wQB6b
poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2802655/Pendejita-Amateur-18-concha-rosadita-una-delicia.html
imgur.com/gallery/WyAvg
webmshare.com/BX0gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

titsoutforeric2016

Eric i have to ask, how much happier do you feel right now?

I didn't expect to get any replies at all, let alone even one femanon to reply, so for all those to reply, I am in heaven.

I said i was on a mission. Happy Birthday Eric

Eric, that's milk for your cake

You have a very sad life, just kill yourself

As a mortal man, I don't know if it's even my place to ask who you are (or what, even), but if you could at least hint me?

Someone post screencap

The bodies were so shit that probably only Eric saved them...

>it's even my place to ask who you are (or what, even), but if you could at least hint me?
While I aint a femanon and not in the last thread. Let me congratulate you on your birthday. Have a great day!

Don't listen to him. He's just jealous he isn't Eric

#titsforeric

oh hey thats me

youre welcome Eric, glad you liked them

I don't got tits... but I'll give you my wife's tits. Happy birthday Eric!

i dont have a well organized screen cap, but i took screen shots of all the delivers. not going to be able to read the timestamps though. Post?

Do it for Eric

[cough]tranny[/cough]

Happy birthday Eric. You brought joy to yourself and others on this day. Have a good one bro

Wtf is this shit

Yes please. I got distracted (at work) and missed the second half of the thread

Nice wife, nice dubs

Lactating trannies? I don't think that's how it works user.

Eric has gifted us with the luck of dubs

my bad yall dont need to see my whole desktop

Oh great Eric, bestow upon my the gift of thy dubs, that I may preach your word across all of chan!

Gayest post ever. Dubs denied

All hail mighty eric

snybody have any of the pics posted?

Screw Eric. This is now a get thread

So many dubs
#dubsforeric

All of you women are GOD TIER

uploading it right now

your wife 'don't got' tits either so gtfo the both of you

mega.nz/#fm/Zg1wQB6b

Men can lactate.

Oh and this femanon posted this pic too, and this thread is somewhat still active.

I'd rather suck on those itty bitty titties than be like you and suck cock, you raging faggot

Here's my wife's tits as well happy birthday Eric

might as well be sucking man tits you sad sack, settling for the best you could get with that trash.

What game doe and gamer tag?

Confirmed as fake, but omg this girl is perfect looking.
poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2802655/Pendejita-Amateur-18-concha-rosadita-una-delicia.html

Like if you got any better... as a matter of fact, you've probably never even had shit to begin with you fucking basement dwelling, trap loving wizard

which were your favorite femanon tits from that thread?

Fucking checked

Milk tits :) and the booty/pussy/candle girl, I think she was the same.

My favorite also

any chance you could post them in thread?mega sn't working for me

not posting gamertag, but playing Destiny, doing vault of glass

oh hey im milk tits

But all of them are wonderful. The one where some people were saying it was a guy's ass I think were misinformed.

Ma'am. I think your boobs are broken

They are glorious tits. You hold great power with them.

It makes me laugh whenever I squeeze them because it sprays out like a water gun

I wish I knew this was actually you.

well i posted above

Some people saying the archive of pics wasn't working with mega, so I put it on a different site:

imgur.com/gallery/WyAvg

Are you pregnant? I know you don't have to be pregnant to lactate but your breasts look really full. Do you like ever get tired of having tits or are they just something that's there?

>Immediately accuse others of not having any better because you settled for shit-tier.

Whatever makes you feel better.

thank you based user

Also, your go-to insult is to assume the person who finds your wife to be shit-tier secretly loves men when your the one with a man-chested wife. Rage against that little gay man inside you. No one will find out what you are that way.

Not pregnant, i self induced for a fetish of mine, they're full because i've been lazy and not pumped for a few days. I can squeeze them a little and it squirts out so i'm probably due.

I never get tired of having them, when i'm bored i just squeeze them or stick my hands in my bra, and my bra makes a good pocket for stuff

Hucow by chance?

Can yu post webm femanon I need this

Please yesssss

I got screen caps from last thread with all the wins if you want

Happy birthday eric. Please enjoy this picture of my wifes boobies.

Here's my favorite tv stars tits Eric!

Take my energy!

It used to be yeah, i was pretty into it, but over time I started feeling more dominant and it became a mommy/son thing instead.

I made one a little while ago that I posted to reddit-
webmshare.com/BX0gM
it's not as squirty but it's decent enough

Wait what did she do with the candle?

I'm not sure how the Mom/Son thing is more Dom, unless you just like playing it that way. I love feeding from a woman and am heavily into roleplay!

Omg that is the hottest thing. I wonder what it must feel like. I wish I was a girl lol

Those look delicious.

So i have a potentially dumb question:
Did you have a kid and just kept yourself lactating for your own perverted pleasure? Or did you get yourself to start lactating for your own perverted pleasure or someone elses? Either way keep that milk flowing this is my fetish.

Post em

Where are the tits?

They are. I suckle on them every opportunity i get. I want to get her lactating. But so far she doesnt seem to be into the idea.

Just see

I don't see why it would be a not good thing to happen. I mean, it's not like an orgasm, but it surely does feel good to lactate, right?

Keeek

happy BDay Eric from Tyler

Weird, the person who introduced me to Sup Forums had the same name.

Was this yesterday, newfag?

So we start off with some messages

Like 2008 in a high school typing class. :(

About two hours ago 2/23

Well when I was into hucow stuff i was submissive, being a mommy is dominant :p

Tbh i can't feel it coming out, my boobs feel fuller or emptier and you can notice a weight difference

for my own perverted pleasure.

Milk tits, if you're still here, do you have like a place where you have more of your webm's?
You have literally the best tits. They strike that balance between too big and too small and the shape.

Well happy BDay to you too my friend!

3/23